Chapter 21: Mr. Hyde

Extra Terrestrial Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Commander Vol and the other two Cryogens had broken through Earth’s atmosphere. The trio had barely survived the impact, but through calculated maneuvers of the oversized convoy, they had miraculously landed on Earth. However, one problem was finished, but another had only just begun. The three Crygons stared at their extremities and noticed their fingers and toes slowing melting away. “What… what’s happening??” One of the men questioned.

“Earth’s star is much closer to them than Creator Prime was to Cryoga, as a result, the temperature here is too much for us to handle.” Commander Vol explained.

“Well… what… what do we do, Commander?? How are we going to survive? You have a plan, right?” The other Cryogen pleaded desperately. Commander Vol chuckled at the absurd response, it was obvious he had a plan of survival. This man had a plan for everything, and at that moment, although things had go array, he knew he would survive. “Don’t be foolish, of course I have a plan.” He laughed. The other Cryogens cheered in excitement. To know that they could survive this was relieving, until Commander Vol had to break selfish reality of the situation. Commander Vol took his melting limb and jammed it straight into his fellow Cryogen. The man he impaled wailed in pain, while the other stood in horror. “Unfortunately for you, the plan of survival is only for me.” He smiled. Commander Vol tensed his forearm muscles and began draining the remaining glacialite from his fellow Cryogen. The painful cries pierced the snowcapped hills and woodlands that surrounded them, soon enough nothing remained of  the Cryogen besides his master glacialite cell. Commander Vol picked up the cell carefully before squeezing it tightly with his restored hand. His gaze transferred from the fragmented master cell over to the last of his surviving men. “You can make this easy or difficult, either way, I’ll need your glacialite too…” Commander Vol admitted. The Cryogen slowly inched away from Commander Vol, quickly glancing and escape routes away from this psychopath. In the distance, he could see land vehicles moving along what appeared to be a road. He knew the only way to survive would be to outrun the powerful commander. “You honestly believe you can escape? Have you learnt nothing about my capabilities? I see where your eyes glimpse at the thought of hope. I see where you believe you can survive the events to follow, but what would be the point? Run now you live for two maybe three days at most, what would you do then? Regardless of whether or not I kill you now, you will melt away in this unfavorable climate. You’ll wither away, become of no use to anyone, leave your life force with me and I swear on your dying breath it will be for the greater good.” He smiled. The Cryogen glimpsed at the road once more, then back at Commander Vol. He thought about his options and when it all came down to it, Commander Vol was correct. If he were to run, he would have no way to survive the climate, he was stranded on a foreign planet rumored to only have spacecrafts capable of reaching their moon. There would be no escape from here, but if he could give his life for a greater cause, for the Cryogen cause, why not do it? “Tell me, Commander… what is your plan here?” He asked slowly.

“Well, currently my mind is processing countless possibilities, but at the moment there is one plan that could lead to greatness. There will be no way for us to return to Cryoga, without my guidance the war is surely lost, however, even if I am unable to save Cryoga from imminent destruction I can avenge it.” He smiled. “I can make those divine Creators pay for destroying our home if you lend me your last breaths.” Commander Vol gestured him to come forward. The Cryogen reluctantly inch forward before stopping once again to question his authority. “How are you supposed to avenge the planet if you’re stuck here?? How are you even going to survive? If I give you my life it will merely extend yours, but you can’t survive in this terrain.” The Cryogen retorted.

“Hmm, you’re questions are fair, but remember who you’re talking to, boy.” Commander Vol grunted sternly. “Earthlings are a primitive race, but I believe there are a handful of their society capable of replacing my glacialite body with robotics. I shall preserve my master glacialite cell and replace the rest of my body with cybertronics allowing me to survive on this planet. From there, I will plan to dominate the Earthlings.” He smiled.

“The Earthlings? Why would you try to dominate them? They’re useless, they’re weak, feeble creatures with no extraordinary abilities. Most of them are strongest between the age of twenty to forty and from then on they become useless, but even at they’re peak,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter