Chapter 16: J.H.

Extra Terrestrial Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephanie and Taeya walked backed to the living room where Hyori was still dying to tell them what she had discovered. “Finally, are you ready to hear what I found out?” She asked.

“Yeah, go for it Hyori,” Stephanie granted.

“Alright, so when the weird exo suit guy flew off this morning, I used the U.S. army satellites to follow wherever the hell he went,” Hyori started.

“Great, so you have a location.” Jessica assumed.

“Not a direct location, but it’s within this twenty-mile radius. I assume he dipped below the radar’s height requirement for unauthorized flying vehicles. All vehicles can fly below a certain height and not get picked up by the radar, so once he flew here, we lost the signal.” Hyori stated.

“What if he continued to fly? How are you sure he’s still within this vicinity?” Jessica asked.

“Well at first I concluded we lost him, but I looked closely at the area his signal was lost and discovered something rather interesting.” Hyori zoomed in on her map and highlighted a handful of buildings within her outlined area. From what Stephanie remembered, this area was filled with bars and nightclubs, she had been there a few times her self when Taeya and her were younger, but she never noticed anything suspicious there before. “These buildings are probably where he’s hiding,” Hyori stated.

“Any reasoning behind that?” Stephanie laughed.

“Yeah, in fact, I’d be surprised if I were wrong. You see, I hacked into the real estate company that manages these properties and all of them are under someone by the initials J.H. At first, it didn’t mean much, it was strange that someone would only sign their initials but that was a dead end. Until I looked at all the storehouses that you destroyed that belonged to the Blazers. All of these properties were under the same initials.” Hyori smiled.

“J.H.? that could be anyone.” Stephanie scoffed.

“Wait, J.H.? You’re sure those were the initials?” Taeya asked.
“Positive, why? Do you know something, Taeya?” Hyori asked.

“Hmm, well I’m not sure but the night I got abducted, I heard their names. Riley O’Donnell, Brian Chang and Jasper Harris.” Taeya stated.

“Jasper Harris? I mean it could be him right?” Sooyoung suggested.

“No way, he was just one of the s who was sent to abduct, there’s no way he would be wearing that high-level tech.” Jessica scoffed.

“I’m not so sure, Jess. He was a low-level thug three years ago, but if he’s been in this since the beginning, who knows how far he’s climbed up the ranks. For all we know, he could be running the whole operation, considering his initials are all over properties’ leases, it’s hard to believe this is all just a big coincidence.” Stephanie stated.
“Well, that’s all I’ve got so far, as for which building he’s in, I got no clue on that one,” Hyori admitted.

“Let’s split up and find him,” Jessica suggested.

“What? No way.” Stephanie rejected.

“Why? We want to help.” Jessica crossed her arms angrily.

“I appreciate that Jess, but having all of you split up in different buildings infested with Blazers is a stupid idea and you know it. I can’t protect any of you if you’re all scattered like that and last time I checked, you’re not bulletproof.” Stephanie reasoned.

“Just because we’re not bulletproof, doesn’t mean we’re useless.” Taeya retorted.

“That’s not what I meant, look I have another plan. I’ll call Gary, he must know where Harris would be if our assumption about him being high up on the Blazer’s food chain is right.” Stephanie suggested.

“And if he doesn’t know?” Jessica asked.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Let me make the call first.”  Stephanie dialed up Gary on her phone and cleared to do her signature vigilante like voice.

“Gary Kang, it’s been a while.” Stephanie croaked.

“Hey man, I mean girl, you’re a girl right?” Gary asked.

“That doesn’t matter, I need to ask you a few questions, but first, how are you doing? Not dealing drugs I hope.” Stephanie stated.

“Nah man, I’m outta that business, thanks to that cash you sent my way I can afford to feed my wife and kids for a while until I find myself a real job,” Gary stated. “I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me Nova, you really changed my life.” Gary thanked sincerely.
“Cash? What cash??” Hyori questioned.

“Shhhh! Not right now Hyori.” Stephanie hushed. “That’s great to hear, but if you’re no longer in the gang, does that mean you got no intel for me?” Stephanie questioned.

“Nah don’t you worry about that, before I left, I had a few friends of mine swear that they’d keep me posted. I still know a few things here and there about the Blazer’s doings on the streets.” Gary said.

“Great, well do you know anything about a “Jasper Harris” by any chance?” Stephanie asked.

“Jasper? Yeah I know him, he’s one of the big names of the Blazer community. Last I heard he runs all the safe houses now since you destroyed the others.” Gary explained.

“Wait, new safehouses?? Where?” Stephanie questioned.

“Well, they’re not exactly new, but since you trashed all the residential properties that the Blazer’s owned, they decided that staying away from residential areas would be best. So, they started meeting up at the clubs and bars that they own to keep suspicion off, after all, having a crowded bar and club isn’t exactly a suspicious act.” Gary explained further.
“So is Jasper at one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter