Prelude

Extra Terrestrial Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve heard about earth’s story of magic and wonder, but now let’s take a step further and look at the worlds beyond our star. If you search far enough into the galaxy eventually you find a planet that housed one of the most advanced civilization ever since the big bang. This planet was known as Nova and it orbited the star we know as UY Scuti, but the Novians knew it as Creator (pronounced Cree-A-tor) Prime, the first star to be created by the divine beings they called Creators. Their planet had been in existence for the same period as ours, but their advancements in technology were tenfold greater in comparison to our own. The Novians eliminated the fear of death with cybernetically advanced bodies that would extend their lives for centuries. Creator Set, divine of death and destruction despised their longevity and ordered his other two brothers Han, divine of the planets and the stars and Dul, divine of life and chance to destroy Nova and its inhabitants. The other two Creators agreed that Nova would be no more, and so Creator Han rigged the largest sun that they inhabit to explode. For the Creators, to simply destroy the planet immediately served no joy to them, so they gave the Novians three years to prepare for the inevitable explosion. The panic fed the three Creators’ joys, but the panic didn’t last long.

A plan was devised for a mass evacuation of the planet. From then on, each child and woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter