I am not taking advantage

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: I know you guys waited for this one so I am giving in to you… WinIl chapter

 

 

---

 

 

Sicheng had just grabbed his son’s hands and was already walking towards the exit when Taeil and Jisung caught up with them. Sicheng looked a bit confused but Taeil smiled at him and handed him a card.

 

“I do speech therapies and I can help you with it if you want.” Taeil offered and Sicheng raised a brow.

 

“Are you going to help papa?” Chenle asked and Taeil nodded.

 

“Appa is good, he helps people speak.” Jisung informed his classmate.

 

“Papa can speak.” Chenle argued.

 

“Ah, when are you available for it?” Sicheng asked and Taeil smiled wider.

 

“Weekends, but I take Jisung along.” Taeil answered.

 

“Do we need to do it in your office?” Sicheng asked and Taeil shook his head.

 

“If you prefer the privacy of your own home then I can do home calls.” Taeil assured him.

 

“That would be wonderful.” Sicheng answered.

 

“Papa, what is it?” Chenle asked and Sicheng was confused with the question.

 

“I’ll be helping your papa to speak better and I’ll be bringing Jisung along so you two can play.” Taeil explained and Chenle just needed to hear playing with Jisung to care.

 

“Yay, Jisung and I can play together.” Chenle laughed and Taeil’s eyes cringed at the sharp note; he is still very much a choir singer and understands his notes very well.

 

“You’re too loud Chenle.” Jisung said as he covered his ears.

 

“oh, I forgot, how about the fees?” Sicheng asked and Taeil rubbed his name as he tried to come up with a good answer.

 

“Food!” Jisung chirped and all three looked at him. “I’m hungry appa.” Jisung whined and Sicheng blinked at him before smiling.

 

“Let’s discuss this over dinner then?” Sicheng offered and Jisung jumped for joy making Sicheng laugh loudly. “Come Chnele.” Sicheng called his son but Chenle stuck his tongue out and held Taeil’s hand instead.

 

“Hey, not fair.” Jisung pouted and held Sicheng’s hand instead. “What are we having for dinner Cheng samchon?” Jisung asked and the Chinese thought for a while. “Can we have Peking duck?” Jisung asked and Taeil was surprised why Jisung knew that.

 

“Papa, Peking duck!” Chenle squeaked and Sichng nodded.

 

“Do you have a car Taeil-ssi?” Sicheng asked and Taeil shook his head. “Great, let’s go.” Sicheng then led them towards the parking lot and Taeil’s eyes widened at the SUV Sicheng owns.

 

“You own that?” Taeil asked and Sicheng nodded.

 

‘As well as the restaurant that we’re going to dine at.” Sicheng smiled and led Jisung to the back seat and strapped him well just as Taeil did the same to Chenle; the toddlers thanked them both and they were both impressed at their manners.

 

Sicheng drove to the restaurant that his family owns, and once again Taeil was surprised with the wealth Sicheng has. “Are you a chaebol or something?” Taeil asked and Sicheng chuckled.

 

‘My dad is.” Sicheng merely responded as he stopped the car in front of the restaurant.

 

The staffs recognized the car and they were already opening the doors and leading the passengers out. Sicheng laughed at how Taeil was gaping with it. They were then led to a private room with polished wood tables, elegant chairs and authentic China dishes and silverware.

 

“You are super rich.” Taeil settled on his seat and Sicheng smiled at him.

 

“Peking duck and house special.” Sicheng announced to the head waiter who bowed and left to get their orders.

 

A few minutes after the waiter left, a few more waiters entered and served them iced tea, water, house tea and fruit juices for the kids as well as crispy friend wanton wrappers.

 

“Try this.” Chenle lifted a wanton wrapper to Taeil who gladly took the offered food.

 

“It’s delicious.” Taeil beamed a smile and Chenle giggled then took another and offered it to Jisung. The boy just inhaled it and Sicheng was surprised but thrilled to watch the boy’s appetite.

 

“Your son is adorable.” Sicheng remarked and Taeil thanked him, praising Chenle as well. “He’s a handful.” Sicheng commented then took a sip of his drink. “I am serious about the fees though.” Sicheng looked at Taeil who nodded.

 

“I am serious about the food. We could just grab some lunch or snack after the session.” Taeil answered and Sicheng raised a brow.

 

“Are you saying that we go on dates as payment?” Sicheng asked and Taeil paled.

 

“Oh, it’s not what I meant.” Taeil panicked.

 

Sicheng sighed and looked dejected. “I know a lot would take advantage of my status.” Sicheng answered.

 

“It’s really not what you think.” Taeil said and took Sicheng’s hand. “I really want to help you with your speech. I do think you’re cute and all but I am not taking advantage of you. I thought that eating out would be something convenient instead of you paying me the fees as I am offering this as a friend.” Taeil said and Sicheng’s expression was unreadable.

 

“You’re not hitting on me?” Sicheng asked and Taeil bit his lip as he answered.

 

“I am not…” Taeil responded and bit his lip as Sicheng’s lip fell into a frown. “yet.” Taeil added and Sicheng looked wide eyed at Taeil. “I am horrible at this.” Taeil groaned and Jisung handed his father another wanton wrapper when he noticed his father was stressed.

 

“appa eat up.” Jisung offered and Taeil munched at the offered food.

 

“Perhaps you like me Taeil-ssi?” Sicheng asked and Taeil looked at him and nodded.

 

“I really think you are cute, when you sat next to me earlier.” Taeil confessed and Sicheng was caught of guard and blushed. “I didn’t know you are a millionaire and I think I just embarrassed myself.” Taeil confessed.

 

“You’re handsome samchon.” Chenle suddenly spoke and both adults looked at the kid who was wiping crumbs off of Jisung’s face. “I like you.” Chenle giggled and offered Taeil another wanton wrapper.

 

“Why am I not getting any food from you?” Sicheng asked and it was Jisung who offered him a wanton wrapper which he gladly munched on.

 

“Cheng samchon is really cute.” Jisung remarked and Sicheng’s blush deepened.

 

“Thank you Jisung.” Sicheng said and they went silent, awkwardly silent.

 

The silence was then broken by the appearance food and Jisung clapped his hands as the Peking duck presented to them. The master chef then started carving the duck expertly. Jisung was given the precious crispy duck skin and the kid was beyond ecstatic. Chenle was given as well as Taeil and Sicheng before the chef left with a bow.

 

They enjoyed the feast even if Sicheng and Taeil were a bit awkward with the earlier confession. Chenle and Jisung made up for it with loud chatters of their own.

 

“I want Cheng Samchon as my appa so I can eat Peking duck everyday.” Jisung remarked making Sicheng laughed.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taeil blurted out.

 

“What for?” Sicheng asked.

 

“For Jisung’s behavior.” Taeil said and Sicheng shook his head.

 

‘Jisung Is adorable” Sicheng confessed.

 

“I’m sorry if you feel like I am taking advantage of you.” Taeil then said and Sicheng looked at him seriously. “I really didn’t know your background and I offered myself as a friend, I know people who lost confidence due to speech disability.” Taeil said as he wiped Jisung’s mouth covered in sauce. “I take my job and life seriously that I tend to be boring but I don’t take advantage of people. I’ve been cheated on and left  by my ex-wife despite me giving everything; it’s a flaw I guess, to put myself out there and care.” Taeil finished and Chenle wa handing him a sticky rice cake while giggling.

 

‘Don’t frown uncle, your mile is pretty!” Chenle remarked and Taeil smiled for the kid.

 

“You’ve been cheated on?” Sicheng asked and Taeil nodded. “I’m sorry.” Sicheng apologized and Taeil dismissed it. “It’s really just difficult for me to trust people, a lot of them would just want to befriend me for my money.” Sicheng confessed.

 

“understandable.” Taeil replied.

 

“Are we still on with the lesson?” Sicheng asked and Taeil nodded.

 

‘it’s up to you.” Taeil shrugged.

 

“Please don’t make my appa sad.” Jisung spoke and both adults looked at him. “When omma left he was crying a lot. Doyoung Samchon would come and cheer him up.” Jisung told them and Taeil flushed.

 

“Jisung-ah, they don’t need to know that.” Taeil said to his son.

 

“Papa! Don’t make samchon sad!” Chenle pouted.

 

“Chenle, your papa is not making me sad.” Taeil assured him.

 

“How about spending Saturdays with Taeil-ssi huh?” Sicheng asked and Chenle nodded. “Okay, we have a deal.” Sicheng extended a hand and Taeil shook them. “You said you were cheated on?” Sicheng asked and Taeil nodded.

 

“That’s why Doyoung and I became friends, the girl cheated on us.” Taeil said.

 

“Oh wow she had guts.” Sicheng laughed. “Not your ex-wife though?” Sicheng asked and Taeil shook his head.

 

“Nah, my ex-wife was someone my parents arranged for me, there were no feelings whatsoever. But I did try to make it work.” Taeil said and Sicheng nodded.

 

‘I was offered the same thing, either I have a child of my own or I get into an arranged marriage.” Sicheng revealed and looked at Chenle with fond eyes. “I guess choosing to have Chenle is the best decision I made.” He smiled as he handed Chenle his spoon for the pudding.

 

“Chenle seems to be a wonderful child.” Taeil remarked and the kid smiled at him.

 

“He’s a handful.” Sicheng remarked making Chenle pout then stick out his tongue.

 

“That’s not nice Chenle.” Jisung chirped andSicheng smiled at Jisung.

 

‘Why isn’t my son as well mannered as yours?” Sicheng blurted out making Taeil laugh.

 

“practice?” Taeil answered.

 

 

They finished their meal and dessert when they heard the thunder. “I’ll have my driver send you home tonight and pick you up tomorrow, how does 9 am sound?” Sicheng asked and Taeil hummed for a while.

 

“9 am is okay, we’ll e okay, we’ll take the bus.” Taeil replied.

 

“I insist, besides our area is not accessible by public transport.” Sicheng insisted. “Do you want something for breakfast or Lunch?” Sicheng asked and Jisung thought for a while.

 

‘Waffles?” Jisung asked and Chenle gave his thumbs up. “Chicken!” Jisung then added and Chenle clapped at the suggestions.

 

“Very well. See you tomorrow?” Sicheng asked and Jisung nodded.

 

“Thank you for the food!” Jisung bowed and Sicheng was surprised so he bowed too.

 

“Have a safe trip samshon!” Chenle waved as Taeil and Jisung boarded a different SUV and Taeil waved back at him.

 

“I like him!” Jisung chirped.

 

“You like him because of his food.” Taeil corrected him.

 

‘No, cheng samchon is really nice.” Jisung said and Taeil sighed at that.

 

“Well, he is out of my league.” Taeil muttered to himself.