Welcome to the land of thousand smiles

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: I do apologize for being MIA on this story. Don’t worry, I was just busy with life and other updates.

And also, December is my birthmonth but it’s been a real bittersweet month for me ever since losing someone dear in real life and in my fangirl life. So please bear with me on the updates.

 

Also, since this is a destination vacation, I had to do research on places each family could go. So it took a while.

 

So now, it’s all about JohnTen with Mark and Lucas

 

---

Johnny and Ten were pleasantly surprised about the news of Kun and Jungwoo getting together and that Sicheng and Kun were cousins. Ten felt a bit betrayed about it but surely being sons of conglomerates and personal reasons forced them to keep secrets.

 

 

“Let’s check up on how the boys are faring.” Johnny arubbed his shoulder and they both checked up on their sons who were pullng out toys and putting them on their mini suitcases.

 

Johnny chuckled seeing Lucas try to fit his toy car and Ten huffed as pulled it away from his son, gently but sternly. “Grandnana has toys for you remember? And you get to play at the beach, you don’t need to bring toy cars.” Ten said and Lucas pouted but nodded. “Go get your favorite swimming shorts.” Ten instructed and Lucas perked up at the mention of his shorts. “you too Mark, we are going to play at the beach!” Ten said and Mark smiled and ran to his dresser to get the said item.

 

 

“We’ll check up on you again.” Johnny said and led Ten back to their bedroom to pack their own clothes.

 

They chose warm summer clothes as the weather in Thailand would be pretty much warm and humid at this time of the year, and Ten will not be caught in a fluffy coat in the middle of a tropical country.  They checked their day bags and Johnny checked if their passports were there, and he smiled at the messy handwriting of Lucas on the cover. Ten recalled the story of how Lucas insisted on writing his name and Johnny laughed at the antics their son did. Johnny smiled at his thoughts, their son sounded so natural.

 

That night, Lucas and Mark insisted on sharing the bed with their parents so Johnny ended up sleeping in a guestroom with Mark cudling him tightly and it never felt better being a father to Mark and his childish innocence.

 

 

Their flight was early in the morning and thankfully, they woke up in time to shower, change into clothes and chug down a quick breakfast of milk and cereal before they were out of the house and boarding a taxi to the airport. Johnny checked their passports again while inside the taxi and breathed out in relief as they drove towards the airport. They breezed through security and boarded the plane just on time. Lucas and Mark insisted on seating together and the stewardess smiled at them and helped the kids buckle up as the their parents sat across them.

 

 

“Lovely kids you have sirs.” She remarked and they smiled and thanked her, not even correcting how they are not even married to begin with.

 

 

The flight was a good few hours but Lucas seemed to have eaten enough sugar to last him a good 12 hours and it took a lot of restraint from Ten to not shut his son up. Mark did that though, telling Lucas to lower his voice a little and Johnny beamed proudly at his son’s manners.

 

 

“We gotta teach Lucas some control.” Johnny chuckled and Ten rolled his eyes but nodded.

 

 

“Really don’t know where he got that.” Ten remarked.

 

 

“You sure you’re not loud?” Johnny asked and then leaned in closer to whiper in Ten’s ears “in bed?” Ten flushed and pushed the older away making Johnny laugh.

 

 

“You have guts to ask that.” Ten said but his cheeks were definitely warm and red.

 

 

They arrived in sunny Thailand and Lucas was excited as he pulled Mark towards the line at immigration. Ten followed after them and Johnny casually walked behond, his height towering over everyone. The American noticed that there are a lot of tourist and Ten informed him that beaches in Thailand are famous this time of the year. Johnny nodded and they followed their sons who are waiting for them to get in line. Ten walked to the counter first with Lucas and he showed two Thai passports, earning them a warm smile from the officer. Johnny then handed two American passports with VISAs and the officer eyed them.

 

 

“Where are you staying?” He asked and Johnny pointed to Ten.

 

 

“At his house, he’s my boyfriend.” Johnny said and Ten smiled at the officer.

 

 

“He’s my boyfriend.” Ten affirmed, speaking in Thai and the officer nodded.

 

 

“Mark?” He asked and Johnny lifted his son. Mark bowed politely and the officer smiled. “He’s well mannered.” The officer commented and Johnny thanked him. “Enjoy your stay Mr. Seo.” He then stamped their passports and the two joined Ten and Lucas to get their luggages.

 

Lucas immediately found his grandparents and Ten held Johnny’s hand as he led them towards the older couple. Ten’s parents smiled at Ten and the younger tugged Johnny who bowed at them in greeting.

 

 

Please speak in English.” Ten spoke then turned to Johnny and smiled. “These are my parents, this is Johnny my boyfriend and his son Mark.” Ten said and they exchanged greetings and handshakes.

 

“Grannie, Mark is my brother!” Lucas pulled Mark and the boy smiled and wave at the older couple.

 

 

“You are cute.” Pim said and extended a hand to Mark who took it.

 

 

“Let’s get you in the car, it’s hot out here.” Ten’s dad remarked and they all went to the parking lot and boarded a van.

 

 

“So Johnny, how’s the trip?” Mr. Leechaiyakul asked and Johnny smiled at him and raised a thumbs up.

 

 

“It’s been great, no major hiccups.” Johnny replied and Ten’s father smiled and nodded.

 

 

“You gotta relax buddy, Ten informed us about you and Mark and Bambam called in to remind us to not scare you because his older brother deserves happiness.” Mr. Leechaiyakul remarked and Johnny laughed at that.

 

 

“I am glad that I am being welcomed.” Johnny replied with a chuckle.

 

 

“its not really a long drive, we’ll stop by a restaurant to eat. I am sure Lucas misses Thai curry.” Pim remarked and upon hearing the food, Lucas perked up making Mark shake his head and the adults laugh.

 

 

The restaurant was lovely and Johnny was expecting the questions to bombard him, and he wasn’t disappointed. Being introduced as Ten’s boyfriend meant interrogation is necessary, of course, Ten didn’t really fancy relationships before so they were curous what Johnny offered Ten to keep him.

 

 

“For the record, he asked me out.” Johnny said casually and it made Ten’s parents laugh.

 

 

“Really our Tennie made the first move?” His mom asked and Ten nodded.

 

 

“Gotta keep the fine specimen before he escapes.” Ten replied and the adults laugh some more while the to kids eat their hearts out.

 

Lucas was explaining in his limited vocabulary what they were eating and Mark was nodding happily.

 

“I did not understand a thing you say but I like it.” Mark replied and it made Johnny laugh and ruffle his son’s hair.

 

 

“Charming son you have.” Pim commented and Johnny thanked her.

 

“He’s all I’ve got before I met Ten and Lucas. He’s my world.” Johnny remarked and that made Ten’s parents beam with parental pride.

 

 

“You were married?” Ten’s dad asked and Johnny shook his head.

 

 

“One night stand. Mark might have looked like a mistake before but having him is one of the best things life gifted me.” Johnny said and Mark looked up to his father and smiled at him.

 

 

“I can see how good you are Johnny, I like you for Ten.” Ten’s dad remarked and Ten blushed but thanked his father.

 

 

“I am happy that you are accepting me and Mark into Ten’s and Lucas’ life.” Johnny thanked them and Ten’s mother smiled at him.

 

 

“I see why Ten made the first move, you are surely a keeper.” She chuckled and handed Mark some pudding for dessert. “Try this Mark, this is mango and it’s sweet.” She said and Mark thanked her then shared the pudding with Lucas who hugged his brother.

 

 

“Look at how they are getting along.” Ten’s father cooed and Johnny laughed.

 

 

“They are brothers.” Johnny said and that hinted something deep, they all knew this is not just a fling type of relationship.

 

Back at home, Ten and Johnny were forced inside Ten’s room while Lucas and Mark were led to Lucas’ bedroom, Ten’s mother winked at them and his father just laughed as he scurried after his wife. Johnny and Ten eyed the room with a single bed and Johnny laughed at Ten’s parents’ antics.

 

 

“At least your bed is big enough for the two of us.” Johnny remarked and placed his suitcase on the side.

 

“You should unpack.” Ten said and Johnn nodded and opened the closet, adjusting the clothes in there to fit his own stack.

 

 

“Your parents are really cool.” Johnny remarked and Ten smiled.

 

 

“Yeah, they were very open with their son’s relationships and uality. When I told them that I wanted ot have a kid on my own, they even helped me find a good clinic.” Ten answered and Johnny hummed.

 

 

“Lt’s go to Chicago on Christmas, I want to show you my hometown.” Johnny said and Ten beamed happily at that.

 

 

“I would love to.” Ten replied.

 

---

 

 

Dinner was filled with laughter as Johnny helped Pim in the kitchen while Mark eat mangoes and guavas with Lucas while Ten watched with mild disgust.

 

 

“Why ado you hate fruits so much Ten?” His father asked.

 

 

“They are scary papa.” Ten replied.

 

 

“But papa liked Dad’s bananas!” Lucas remarked.

 

 

“With whipped cream!” Mark added and it made Johnny choke while Ten’s parents laugh while eeing the two, Ten groaned loudly.

 

 

“Don’t think like erts,nothing happened.” Ten reminded his parents.

 


“Yet.” His father wiggled his brows and took a bite of mango.

 

 

“Oh, you’re invited to Mauro’s wedding.” Ten’s father retrieved an invite from the shelf and Ten looked at it then back to his father.

 

 

“Why is he inviting me?” Ten asked and his father shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“Come on, you two had a thing way back, I am sure he wanted to see you again.” His mom informed him as she sets the food on the table while johnny assisted him.

 

 

“It’s in Railey beach and you can take the kids and just have fun after the wedding.” Ten’s father suggested, making Ten sigh.

 

 

“We just unpacked.” Ten pouted and Johnny kissed the pout away.

 

 

“Easy fix.’ Johnny assured him.

 

 

“You want to come? It’s my ex’s wedding.” Ten asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“Would love to watch a traditional Thai wedding. Better to do my research when the time comes.” Johnny answered and that made Ten flush.

 

 

“You really got to keep him.” Ten’s mother chuckled as she served the kids their dinner.

 

 

“You really want to come?” Ten asked as they prepared for bed.

 

 

“Yeah.” Johnny answered.

 

 

“He’s my ex.” Ten muttered and Johnny kissed his cheek.

 

 

“Come on, he’s an ex, I am the present.” Johnny said and Ten smiled at that.

 

 

“Of course you are.” Ten laughed out and they both settled for the night.

 

 

But as soon as they turned off the lights, they heard a knock and they heard Mark calling for them and Johnny switched the lights on again and beckoned the kid to enter. Mark was pulling Lucas inside the room and the two adults looked at their sons with a raised brow.

 

 

“Can we sleep with you?” Mark asked and Ten smiled and opened his arms for the two to cuddle. Lucas ran to his father and Ten laughed as he was tackled back to the bed.

 

 

“You two are clingy.” Johnny chuckled but helped Ten in rearranging the bed to fit them four, a tight squeeze but manageable. Once the three were settled, Johnny switched the lights off and settled on his side, with Lucas clinging on to him like he was a teddy bear making the older chuckle.

 

 

The next day, Johnny and Mark were dressed down n t-shirts and walking shorts that made Ten laugh at how Johnny looked like gold dad but Johnny rebutted that he does Volleyball and baseball making Ten roll his eyes at him. They were to explore the city and Ten borrowed one of his father’s cars to drive around town. Lucas was excited to have Mark with him and when they visited a park to have a moment of peace before they began their adventure, Lucas was demanding his dad to lift him up high. Johnny chuckled and abided, and soon after Mark was demanding to be lifted as well. They entered a temple after their walk and both Mark and Johnny were at awe at the architecture and the details the temple had. Ten explained that the place houses the giant sleeping Buddha and both Johnny and Mark were excited to see the golden statue. It was indeed huge and Mark’s eyes were wide as saucers, rivaling Lucas in some way.

 

 

“Isn’t it cool!” Lucas nudged his brother who  nodded.

 

This is super cool!” mark replied and the two giggled as they made their way and explore the place.

 

Ten and Johnny brought their cameras along so they took pctures of the kids, and Ten even prompting Johnny and Mark to take photos since this is their first time in the country. The father and son duo agreed and posed like typical tourists making Ten laugh at them.

 

 

“Me too!” Lucas chirped and soon he was posing with the two and doing wacky poses for Ten to capture.

 

 

“This is fun!” Mark said and the kids ran back to the entrance, off to enjoy their adventure for the day.

 

 

“Slow down, we don’t want to upset your stomach before we eat!” Ten called out and Joohnny laughed, placing his arm around Ten’s wasit as they followed after their sons.

 

 

“I love it here so far.” Johnny said and kissed Ten’s cheek, making the younger smile wide.

 

 

“I love it more because you’re here with me.” Ten replied and they both laughed at how they are acting.

 

 

“Hurry up dad!” Lucas shouted at the entrance.

 

 

“Hurry up Papa!” Mark groaned next to his brother.

 

 

“We’ll be right there!” Johnny answered and offering a hand to Ten. Ten accepted it and they both ran to their kids while holding hands, it will be a fun vacation.

 

 

 

----

 

 

a/n: This is not the end of Johnten’s adventures. This is just the start of their vacation.

Next update will be a bit of Yutae and Dojae. Please look forward to it