Sunday Morning

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: I sure hope you weren’t dead because damn feels those Vlives gave us huh? Back to back Johnten, with Lucas doing a cameo on one ep. And then Yutae with Jaemin. There was Kunwoo and Dojae and ll those shinanigans, we even got Mark and Lucas together.

 

And thank you for not hying away from the innuendos, I apologize for those though.

 

Lastly, I know that they are all progressing to a serious kind of relationship because 2 out of the four couples are living together with Dojae planning to move in together. Yeah, that’s a little too fast considering they just met for 2 weeks and they just got together in like a week but I do hope you’ll still love them. All of them are very much single, with almost zero lovelives in the past 5 or so years that their kids were born. Please forgive and excuse them for being that eager to get together.

 

----

 

Taeyong was an early riser so when he found himself awake at 5am feeling like he slept better in years, he decided to make himself useful and make breakfast. He looked at his side and smiled as he watched Yuta sleep peaceful; the younger looked reallybeautiful and Taeyong felt like he won a million bucks having the Japanese as his boyfriend. He brushed his teeth first before he went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

Yuta is a prime example of an early sleeper and riser whose body clock goes off without a hitch. So when 5:30am rolled in, his eyes automatically fluttered open. He stretched his limbs and yawned like a cat before turning to his side. He noticed that Taeyong must have woken up already so he decided to clean up and join him. Yuta grinned as he watched his boyfriend dance his way into preparing breakfast, literally.

 

“Ohayou!” Yuta greeted and Taeyong shrieked a little before smiling wide at the Japanese.

 

“Ohayou!” Taeyong greeted back. “You’re early.” Taeyong remarked before going back to his pancake batter.

 

“This is my usual wake up time.” Yuta shrugged and went to retrieve two mugs and set the coffee machine.

 

 

“That’s convenient.” Taeyong hummed, cracking eggs like a pro and whisking the batter expertly.

 

“How so?” Yuta raised a brow.

 

“We can spend mornings together.” Taeyong said with a grin and Yuta smiled like a bright sun.

 

“I like that idea a lot.” Yuta nodded and retrieved the coffee from the machine. “You like anything on your coffee?” Yuta asked and Taeyong shook his head and took the cup from Yuta. “That would taste super bitter.” Yuta grimaced.

 

‘You’re sweet enough.” Taeyong gushed and Yuta laughed at the pickup line.

 

“this early?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded; they’ll be enjoying mornings together.

 

Jaehyun yawned as he stretched then smiled as he woke up seeing an angel for the second day in a row. Doyoung is by far the prettiest he had laid his eyes on and his ex-girlfriend would never be at par at how Doyoung looked; even with his bed hair and crusty eyes. Jaehyun is truly whipped and the idea of spending more time with Doyoung gave him butterflies and he realized how whipped he truly was for this bunny. He sighed, how love eluded him after the betrayal yet fate had brought him an angel who had experienced pain as well; was lady luck and lady fate ganging up on him? Doyoung stirred and Jaehyun could only smile at how adorable the older was, how his nose scrunch as he tried to open his eyes and blinked as the slight ray of sun hit his eyes.

 

“Good morning.” Jaehyun said softly and Doyoung smiled wide hearing that voice, ah the sun had shine brightly for Jaehyun.

 

“Morning.” Doyoung replied and blinked a few more times before they bothstood and went into the en suite to freshen up.

 

They were silent as they brushed their teeth and washed their faces. It felt natural to both of them, it was like they were meant to share moments like this, in early morning hours or in late night musings.

 

“Appa!!!” They heard a call and Jaehyun’s peeked out from the bathroom to find Jeno holding a half asleep Donghyuck. “I need to pee!” Jeno said and jaehyun motioned for the kids to enter the bathroom.

 

While Jeno relieved himself, Doyoung placed Donghyuck on the counter as he prepared his tooth brush. He then handed it to Donghyuck with a kiss on his cheek and the kid opened his eyes lazily then took the offered tooth brush. Doyoung then took the other toothbrush and offered it to Jeno who smiled happily at him and thanked him.

 

Jaehyun watched as Doyoung took care of the kids and sighed, he could really spend a lifetime with these people next to him.

 

 

Throught the course of the night, Sicheng and Taeil ended up cuddling so it was a bit of a surprise for Taeil to wake up and saw Sicheng’s adorable face right in front of him. Sicheng was cute and adorable that Taeil’s heart fluttered seeing him this close. They were trying to be casual about everything and the date they had seriously made them realize what they feel for each other. Taeil would always see Sicheng as the powerful CEO in the making and his own status a mere assistant, but seeing the Chinese in such state, he smiles knowing that they are not really different and are as simple as possible, two souls who really needed comfort from another.

 

“Sicheng.” Taeil whispered and the Chinese stirred slowly. “Wake up.” Taeil coaxed, combing his fingers in Sicheng’s locks. Sicheng grunted and it made Taeil smile wide, surely Sichengs acts like a cute baby, and it won’t be too farfetched to call him his baby. “Come on, wake up sweetheart.” Taeil said and kissed Sicheng’s nose.

 

The action made Sicheng open his eyes slowly and he blinked a few times before closing his eyes yet again and pulling Taeil closer to himself and nuzzling his cheek on the elder. “Five more minutes.” Sicheng pouted and Taeil rubbed comforting circles on the younger’s back and humming along to a mellow song; he’s spoiling Sicheng way too much.

 

There was a knock on the door and Jisung’s head popped in. “Appa.” Jisung’s voice called for Taeil and the adult gestured for his son to approach them.

 

“Are you hungry?” Taeil asked and Jisung nodded. “Come here and look after Sicheng samchon while I get Chenle okay?” Taeil said as he untangled himself from Sicheng and lifted his son to sit on the bed. He kissed the boy on his forehead before he left the room to get Chenle.

 

Sicheng made grubby hands when he couldn’t find warmth and he opened his eyes to see Jisung blinking owlishly at him. Sicheng pouted at not finding Taeil and it made Jisung felt unwanted.

 

“Uncle Cheng doesn’t like me.” Jisung’s lips quiver and Sicheng sprang into action, embracing the child and holding him close to his chest.

 

“Ilike you Jisung. But I like your appa even more.” Sicheng said and Jisung looked at the Chinese and smiled a toothy grin.

 

“You like appa?” Jisung asked and Sicheng nodded. “Can I call you appa then?” Jisung asked and Sicheng happily nodded. Jisung then kissed Sicheng’s cheek and hugged him tightly. Sicheng grinned and returned the warm hug, this feels like home.

 

Taeil returned with Chenle still fast asleep on his shoulder and cooed at the sight of hi son and his boyfriend hugging. He walked towards the bed and shifted Chenle who snorted then snuggled into Sicheng who smiled and kissed his son’s forehead effectively waking up the younger.

 

“Papa.” Chenle whined. “hungry.” Chenle muttered and it made Sicheng laugh.

 

“Can you walk?” Sicheng asked but Chenle shook his head. ‘Go ask Taeil appa to help you brush your teeth.” Sicheng said and Taeil blinked at him as he heard the words from Sicheng; it madde Sicheng chuckle, both Taeil and Jisung are extremely alike.

 

“Appa!” Chenle chirped and extended his hands and it made Taeil’s brows furrow.

 

“Appa?” Taeil pointed to himself and Sicheng nodded as he scooped up Jisung and brought him towards the bathroom. Taeil grinned and took Chenle to the bathroom, what a domestic scene, he thought.

 

 

Johnny and Ten woke up almost simultaneously and both did their routine as per usual. They walked out to check the kids and was pleasantly surprised that four were already out of bed. They woked up the remaining kids, starting with Lucas and Mark who grunted a bit but woke up with a start. They did their morning routine as Ten and Johnny woke Renjun and Jaemin. The two kids were easy to handle and they both thank Yuta and Taeyong for raising such low maintenance kids. Johnny led the two to the guest room tograb their toothbrushes and assisted them as Ten checked up on Lucas and Mark.

 

Ten rolled his eyes as the two was excitedly telling each other their dreams of superheroes and fast cars. He adored these kids and if Lucas was already loud to start with, having Mark made Lucas all the more animated. He sighed in satisfaction, having two sons was not in his to do list but looking how the two are getting along like they had been brothers from day 1, Ten would do this again in a heartbeat.

 

“are you done?” Ten asked and the two rubbed their faces with the fluffy towel and nodded. Ten then took out a hair brush and comed their hair before they went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

 

 

Johnny had to lift up the two kids to help them rinse their mouths and the two were thankful for the assistance. Johnny ruffled each of their head as he led them out into the kitchen where he knew Taeyong had already prepared breakfast. They met Doyoung and Jaehyun at the hall way and both Jeno and Donghyuck ran to them and chatted, the morning peace has been broken.

 

Ten and the kids emerged from Lucas’ room and Johnny opened his arm for Ten to easily slip into. Johnny was tempted to carry Ten down the stairs but they’ll get unwanted attention and they don’t need that right now with all the kids they have around the house.

 

Sicheng and Taeil joined them with Chenle and Jisung who were both smiling as they greeted the adults a good morning. Johnny greeted back, liking how cute and fluffy the kids are at such an early hour.  Taeyong did make breakfast and by the time everyone had gathered for breakfast, Taeyong had turned off the stove and had served everyone their pancakes with side servings of fresh fruits courtesy of Yuta. Ten grimaced but Johnny took a banna slice and fed Ten, prompting everyone to hold in their remarks.

 

“Dad Maple syrup!” Mark demanded and Johnny nodded and took out the genuine Canadian Maple Syrup they hoard because Mark really likes the genuine stuff and his taste buds can’t be tricked by imitation.

 

As they happily ate their breakfast, The parents asked their sons if they enjoyed the sleepover and everyone cheered happily.

 

“Dada, have you told them about the dance?” Renjun asked and Taeyong nodded with a warm smile. “Uncle Ten is also going to dance?” Renjun asked and Ten nodded as he fed Lucas a strawberry.

 

“Uncle Johnny will have a surprise dance for you sweetie.” Ten assured Renjun and the kid was beaming.

 

“Please don’t raise your expectations.” Johnny sighed but Renjun’s wide smile made him want to do it for him.

 

“Don’t be late okay?” Yuta informed them and everyone nodded.

 

“Need help with cooking?” Jaehyun offered and Taeyong nodded.

 

‘I can help with the setup, besides I need to take pictures.” Doyoung said and Yuta smiled and thanked him.

 

“And what about us?” Sicheng asked and Yuta shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Buy Renjun and Jaemin presents. And please not the designer bags or shoes they can’t use because it’s too expensive.” Yuta begged and Sicheng rolled his eyes.

 

“I’ll make sure he won’t go over budget.” Taeil assured him.

 

“And us?” Johnny asked and Taeyong grinned at him.

 

“You can be the MC.” Taeyong said and Johnny nodded. “And maybe pick up the cake along the way?” Taeyong said and Johnny nodded again.

 

“Cake?” Lucas asked and Ten rolled his eyes.

 

“Finish your pancakes Lucas.” Ten said then turned to Yuta and Taeyong. “I’ll make sure it’ll get to the party safely.” Ten assured them as he wiped the syrup off of Lucas’ cheeks.

 

“And please be good everyone, we’re inviting Kun sensei and Jungwoo saem.” Yuta announced and glared at Ten.

 

“I’m not the one dancing to Touch my body.” Ten replied with a smirk and Yuta glared at him even more.

 

“Touchan is a god dancer.” Jaemin said and Yuta ruffled his hair.

 

“Thanks koinu.” Yuta smiled making Jaemin smile as well.

 

“I’m blinded.” Taeil remarked earning a chuckle from Sicheng.

 

“Oh, Taeil samchon, can Jisung be my puppy crush?” Jaemin asked and Taeil choked on his coffee.

 

“What?” Taeil was surprised and asked back as Sicheng rubbed circles on his boyfriend’s back.

 

“Puppy crush?” Jaemin shrunk back a little.

 

Everyone eyed Taeil who looked at Jaemin then to Jisung who was also wide eye at this father. “You want to be Jaemin’s puppy crush Jisung?” Taeil asked his son who nodded.

 

“Jaemin hyung is cool.” Jisung said and Jaemin smiled at the younger’s praise.

 

“I don’t see why not huh.’ Taeil said and Jaemin smiled at him wide and happy while Jisung kissed his cheeks, smearing maple syrup on his face but Sicheng wiped it away; he can live with puppy crushes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: to be honest with you, while I was typing the Winil Morning scene, my playlist decided to play Taeil’s because of you; Lady fate is with me hahahah