PDA?

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: I am not sure if I am boring you guys. I am not expecting a lot of readers, so I take every feedback I get and improve on my work. Anyway this update will be focusing on the other two pairs so please enjoy Yutae’s and Dojae’s Saturday!

 

----

 

Doyoung woke up in an unfamiliar bed wearing unfamiliar clothes and smelling someone else’s bath soap. He blushed as he realized that he had slept next to Jaehyun on the latter’s bed and they kind of ended up cuddling in the middle of the night. Okay, they were dating but sleeping together is so intimate that he had to take it all in; he can act like a teenager high on their first puppy crush because he is only human.

 

“Hey, you’re up.” Jaehyun walked inside the bedroom looking like fresh from a magazine shoot in his pajamas while Doyoung bet he looked like a fuzzy bunny with his bed hair and swollen eyes. “I already made breakfast, do you have to work today?” Jaehyun asked as he sat next to Doyoung and the older pouted at him.

 

“Why do you look so perfect at this hour?” Doyoung blurted out and it made Jaehyun laugh.

 

“I actually combed my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face cause I don’t really want to look ugly in front of you.” Jaehyun answered and realizing that he hadn’t brushed his teeth, he made a runfor the bathroom then locked it. “Is anything wrong?” Jaehyun knocked on the bathroom door.

 

“I’ll be out in a minute.” Doyoung shouted and hurriedly washed his face and brushed his teeth using the spare toothbrush Jaehyun gave him last night. The nerve of Jaehyun to look that perfect while he looked like a bloated bunny.

 

Jaehyun chuckled and left the older, Doyoung is pretty cute in the morning.

 

When Doyoung stepped out of the bedroom looking more like a presentable human rather than a whiny zombie, he found Jeno and Donghyuck already eating. The kids greeted him as he sat down and Jaehyun placed a cup of coffee for him before taking the seat next to Doyoung.

 

“You didn’t answer me if you have work today.” Jaehyun pouted and Doyoung had to blink at Jaehyun because since when does Jung Jaehyun pout and act cute?

 

“No, I don’t. Before you ask, yes I came to work last Saturday because you both are coming.” Doyoung explained and Jaehyun felt really special hearing that.

 

“So if you’re free, why don’t we take the kids out before we go to Ten’s place.” Jaehyun suggested and Doyoung nodded.

 

“Let’s go play in the park Appa!” Jeno suggested.

 

“I want to ride a bike.” Donghyuck said and both parents looked at their sons.

 

“That would be cool, let’s race Hyuck!” Jeno suggested and Donghyuck grinned at him.

 

“It’s on.” Donghyuck said and munched on his breakfast.

 

“Donghyuck, you can’t ride a bike without trainer wheels.” Doyoung said making the kid pout.

 

“That’s okay, Jeno uses one as well.” Jaehyun said and Donghyuck immediately smiled while Jaehyun winked at him.

 

----

 

Yuta was brushing Renjun’s hair when they heard the knock on their door. Yuta opened it and Jaemin immediately hugged his legs smiling brightly like the sun. “I missed you tou-chan!” Jaemin said and Yuta can’t help but smile at that.

 

“I missed you too Koinu.” Yuta said and led them inside.

 

Renjun greeted Taeyong who was beaming happily as he scooped up the kid in his arms. Last night they agreed that they will spend the morning at Yuta’s house, finalizing the details for the party before they go to Taeyong’s studio for his 3pm class then go to Ten’s house. They agreed to use Taeyong’s car because he insisted and Yuta just gave up bec it was pointless to argue.

 

“Let me cook breakfast okay?” Taeyong announced and both ids nodded.

 

“Can I help you with it?” Yuta asked and Taeyong gladly nodded, having Yuta learn how to cook would be a good deed but he would be lying if that was the only reason; having Yuta next to him is a pleasant bonus.

 

Renjun and Jaemin settled themselves in the studio, Yuta made sure they have all the supplies they needed before he joined Taeyong in the kitchen. Taeyong had instructed him to beat some eggs and Yuta confidently did that, cracking eggs in a bowl with one hand and whisking it till it’s fluffy.

 

“Add grated cheese.” Taeyong instructed and Yuta did as he was told.

 

“What are we making exactly?” Yuta asked.

 

“Omurice.” Taeyong said as he checked the rice in the cooker, he had instructed Yuta to do that beforehand. “Let’s add some sautéed sausages and meatballs.” Taeyong added and Yuta just nodded because what else can he do but agree to whatever Taeyong is suggesting.

 

After Taeyong crushed some garlic and cut some onions, he sautéed them in a pan. He then placed the sliced sausages and meat balls in the pan and cooked them till done. He then added the cooked rice and grabbed the bottle of ketchup. He cooked it until it was done then set it aside and they started discussing more of the food and games for the birthday when Jaemin came running to them.

 

“Dada, let’s make party hats! But like animals.” Jaemin said and both adults were confused.

 

“I’ll have rabbit ears and Nana can have puppy ears.” Renjun explained and both Yuta and Taeyong let out a sound of realization.

 

“brilliant, my babies are so brilliant!” Yuta smiled and kissed both of the kid’s cheeks making them giggle. “list down the animal ears we’re going to make okay?” Yuta said and the two ran off to fulfill their tasks.

 

“Such genious kids.” Taeyong was smiling. “Let’s start the eggs.” Taeyong suggested and Taeyong heat up the pan to cook the omelet. 

 

He poured a generous amount of egg mixture and grabbed the wooden chopsticks and stirred the eggs until fluffy. Yuta watched Taeyong cook expertly and when he started flipping the pan to shape the omelet, Yuta’s eyes sparkeled with wonder.

 

“Scoop up the rice and shape it on the plate.” Taeyong said and Yuta did as he was told, shaping it the best he could then offering it to Taeyong who plated the soft and fluffy omelet like a pro. He repeated cooking the eggs until all four of them had their own plate. He cleaned up a little and placed the pans in the dishwasher before he joined the Yuta and the kids at the table, grabbing the bottle of ketchup and a knife on his way.

 

Before everyone dug in, Taeyong sliced the omelet in the center and everyone cheered as the contents oozed out and it looked so delicious. Taeyong then added a cute face on Renjun’s omurice using ketchup, making the kid smile at him widely. Jaemin also received a cute smile while Yuta got a few hearts making Yuta laugh but thanked him nonetheless with a kiss on a cheek. Taeyong was stunned and the kids gaped at them but soon cheered and giggled as they watched their parents act like a couple. Yuta blushed as he bit his lip and Taeyong coughed a little, trying to hide his blush but he was grinning wide at the development.

 

---

 

 Jaehyun was very competitive when he rode the bike along the bike trail at the Han river and that prompted Doyoung to be the same. Doyoung ended up loosing but hey, it was a work out. Donghyuck and Jeno then rode a few more rounds while Jaehyun and Doyoung set up the picnic mat for lunch. They watched the kids laugh while riding their bikes with trainer wheels.

 

“Jeno is really happy to have a playmate.” Jaehyun said and Doyoung nodded.

 

“I thought he played with Jaemin and Mark.” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun nodded.

 

“But he treats Donghyuck as a brother, and I like how Jeno smiles too wide when you both are with us.” Jaehyun confessed and Doyoung smiled at the little information.

 

“I like spending time with you as well.” Doyoung muttered and as they sat on the blanket with backs on a tree trunk, Doyoung let his head rest on Jaehyun’s shoulder and closed his eyes. They looked like a scene out of a drama, Jaehyun smiling endearingly as he looked at Doyoung.

 

The moment was broken though when Donghyuck fell from his bike after hitting a stone and sending him off balance. Donghyuck cried as he scraped his knee. Jaehyun and Donghyuck ran to him and check him for injuries and sighed in relief that Donghyuck only sustained bruises. Jaehyun scooped the boy and Donghyuck latched on Jaehyun’s neck as he sobbed while Doyoung held on to Jeno and led him back to the picnic mat. They treated the bruises and placed cute bandaids and that made DOnghyuck smile and do aegyo for his appa Jaehyun and papa Doyoung.

 

They enjoyed the rest of the day in the shade of the tree as they discussed the company sportsfest Jaehyun had invited Doyoung at.

 

“So basically, you guys play sports and your families can watch?” Doyoung asked, feeding Jeno some watermelons.

 

“Yeah, Appa ish dwe ewmvweepee.” Jeno said with a mouthful of watermelon.

 

“Chew and swallow before talking.” Doyoung reprimanded the child.

 

“What is ewmvweepee?” Donghyuck asked and Jaehyun wiped the fruit juice from the kid’s cheek.

 

“MVP. I happen to be the best in basketball.” Jaehyun beamed with pride.

 

“Proof or it did not happen.” Doyoung defiantly said.

 

Jaehyun then took out his phone and searched for a picture and handed it to Doyoung. Doyoung looked at it, Jaehyun was in all his glorious handsomeness holding a trophy and wearing a medal while two girls were latched on either side, the one on his left he recognized as Hani.

 

  “Who’s the girl on your right?” Doyoung asked.

 

“oh that’s Sana, she’s from HR as well.” Jaehyun said and Jeno frowned next to Doyoung.

 

“She’s not pretty appa and she hates me.” Jeno expressed his dissatisfaction and Doyoung looked at the boy and pinched his cheeks lightly.

 

“It’s not nice to say bad things about others Jeno.” Doyoung said lightly.

 

“But she always pushes me away when I want to talk to appa.” Jeno replied and Jaehyun frowned.

 

“You did not tell me that last year.” Jaehyun was pressed with the issue, no one can hurt his son, or push him away. “Is that the reason why you were crying when I picked you up?” Jaehyun asked and Jeno nodded.

 

“Okay calm down.” Doyoung placed a comforting hand on Jaehyun’s shoulder. “Donghyuck and I will join you this year and we’ll accompany Jeno then cheer for you. We’ll make banners and pompoms and we’ll be your cheerleaders!” Doyoung suggested and Donghyuck cheered to that.

 

“Then I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” Jaehyun smirked making Doyoung laugh.

 

“Papa is pretty.” Jeno said making Doyoung blush.

 

“Of course, papa is pretty and appa is handsome, they are perfect.” Donghyuck said and both adults blushed just as the two kids exchanged high fives.

 

“I think you’re the prettiest.’ Jaehyun whispered to Doyoung and kissed his cheek making the older’s eyes wide but Jaehyun just gave him a dimpled smile.

----

 

Taeyong finally finished his class when Jaemin, Renjun and Yuta entered his studio. He took the offered bottle of water from Yuta and thanked him.

 

“I already grabbed a few items for the sleepover.” Yuta informed him and Taeyong nodded.

 

“Want to practice Switch before we go?” Taeyong asked and Yuta nodded.

 

“I am so nailing this.” Yuta was confident and Taeyong can’t help  but admire his… were they boyfriends?

 

“Yuta?” Taeyong called and Yuta hummed in the middle of stretching. “Are we boyfriends?” Taeyong asked and Yuta gave him a look of disbelief.

 

“I thought it was clear when we both confess during breakfast at Limitless.” Yuta answered and Taeyong gaped at him.

 

“Really?” Taeyong asked.

 

“What is boyfriends?” Renjun suddenly asked.

 

“Oh, that’s being a couple.” Yuta answered in a heartbeat.

 

“Like you and Dada?” Renjun asked and Yuta nodded.  “oh, I want to be boyfriends with Jeno then.” Renjun said and Taeyong’s eyes widened.


“No. No. No. Usagi you can’t say that! You’re too young!!” Taeyong grabbed the kid and pinched his cheeks.

 

“But.” Renjun pouted making Yuta laugh at the situation.

 

“Calm down,let him have his puppy crush!” Yuta said.

 

“Shouldn’t that be bunny crush?” Jaemin asked in a serious tone making Yuta laugh loudly. He grabbed the kid and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Then does koinu have a puppy crush?” Yuta asked and Jaemin nodded.

 

“Jisung!” Jaemin chirped and the two smiled wide at wach other.

 

‘NOOOOOOOOHHH You are yoo young Nana!” Taeyong huffed.

 

“Relax.” Yuta merely laughed and placed down Jaemin, in order for them to practice a bit before they needed to be at Ten’s house.

 

----

 

a/n: I researched omurice in YT and It made me hungry T.T

random moments, I know, but please give me your feedbacks ^^