TGIF

Dream Kindergarten

a/N: Thank you for liking the last update and for leaving comments.

 

 

-----

 

Jungwoo was really looking forward their joint practice today because earlier when they met before classes, Kun told him that he was delighted that they were doing the performance together and the older praised him for his voice. Jungwoo was blushing so hard and smiling all throughout the day that Jisung called him cherry songsaengnim. He didn’t mind because no one can ruin his mood, not even the few girls who cried because some of their naughty classmates stuck chewing gum on their shoes.

 

So now he was smiling wide as Kun handed him the yrics sheet for the new song they are going to perform. Kun calmly sat in front of the piano and called the attention of the kids. The blabbering stopped and they listened as their teachers performed the new song, an English song, and explained what it meant.

 

“Kun sensei and  Jungwoo songsaengnim are perfect for each other!” One of the girls called out and they all cheered and giggled making Kun laugh loudly and Jungwoo to blush deeper.

 

“Cherry songsaengnim!!!!” Jisung called out and Jungwoo pouted at the kid.

 

“Stop thinking about food Jisung.” Donghyuck reprimanded the younger.

 

“He’s cute, let him Hyuck!” Jaemin ruffled Jisung’s hair and Jisung hugged the older.

 

They continued with practice and Jungwoo guided the kids and at some point Kun joined in the singing and everyone just stopped to listen to their teachers sing a duet. They were at awe that they were clapping and cheering after the teachers were done with the song.

 

Yuta came to pick up Renjun and when he saw Kun and Jungwoo, he handed them the invitation to Renjun and Jaemin’s birthday party which the two gladly confirmed their attendance.

 

Renjun waved to his friends, his father got to teach soccer on Fridays so they left early. Jaemin blew a kiss to Yuta who blew one back and waved before they left the school. Daewon came to pick up Jisung and Chenle while Taeyong came in a few minutes later to a fuming Jaemin who whined at his father for being late and missing his touchan. Taeyong nervously laughed at his son who pouted more. Jaehyun convenienty picked up both Jeno and Donghyuck; he’ll drop off Donghyuck at the studio. And Johnny picked up Mark and Lucas along with some take out before picking up Ten at their house.

 

Johnny had driven back to his apartment along wth Ten and the kids to pick up their things and dismantle the bed frame because they will need all the bed they could get for the sleepover. They had dinner and allowed the kids to watch some cartoons while Ten neatly folded Mark’s clothes to place into a suitcase (Ten lent his suitcase for Mark’s clothes) and Johnny dismantled Mark’s bed.

 

“Are you going to put up the apartment for sale?” Ten asked as he folded Mark’s shorts and trousers.

 

“I am not sure, we could rent it out and we could put into the income their college fund.” Johnny replied, screwdriver at hand and working on the bed frame.

 

“That would be logical. Are you thinking of buying a car?” Ten asked and Johnny nodded.

 

“Yeah, when they start elementary school, I need one.” Johnny replied and they fell into silence only to laugh at the situation at hand. “We sound like a married couple.” Johnny remarked. “It’s not bad, don’t get me wrong.” Johnny quickly added and Ten couldn’t agree more.

 

“I like that we are on the same page, albeit a bit fast.” Ten replied. “Tell me Johnny, How many times have you dated?” Ten asked.

 

“hmm, quite a few but all of them were women and I can tell they just in it for a good .” Johnny answered.

 

“How can you tell?” Ten asked.

 

“They all look at Mark and their faces fell.” Johnny replied, now arranging the wood pieces into a neat pile before facing Ten. “You’re the only one who took care of Mark and that made me like you instantly.” Johnny said and Ten blushed. “So how many times have you dated?” Johnny asked back.

 

“Before having Lucas, a few boys back in college but never went past first date, just not interested.” Ten shrugged.

 

“What made me different?” Johnny asked and Ten grinned at him. “You cared for Lucas and he really liked you, he doesn’t warm up to people that fast.” Ten explained and Johnny nodded.

 

“I guess our kids chose the best partners for their fathers.” Johnny remarked and kissed Ten before he went out of the room to check on the kids; leaving a smiling Ten to finish all the clothes and zipping up the suitcase.

 

They put the kids to sleep before they started working on Johnny’s wardrobe. Johnny had of course his work clothes and Ten assured him that he’ll just iron them but Johnny was side eyeing him. They end up laughing as Ten tried to reach the garment but Johnny was being playful that he was holding it up high and away from Ten.

 

“Come on, we need to go back, you have to teach Chenle.” Ten pouted and Johnny kissed the pout away as they continued to pack Johnny’s remaining clothes.

 

Johnny secured the bed frame and mattress to the car before waking up the kids. Mark rubbed his eyes and held onto Ten while Lucas was dead to the world so Johnny had to carry the log down to the car.

 

----

 

 

Sicheng was on the edge right now because Chenle was being difficult like really difficult as the boy just didn’t want to go to sleep. Sicheng was ready to throw the towel when Taeil reassured him that it was okay and that he’ll habdle the kid. Taeil scooped the boy up and asked what was wrong.

 

“I want to sleep with papa tonight.” Chenle pouted and Taeil smiled at the cute boy, he is missing his father and that is normal.

 

“Sicheng.” Taeil called and the man in question walked up to him. “He misses you, come on, it’s not often that he would be this affectionate. You might miss this chance and regret it.” Taeil said making Sicheng sigh.

 

‘Come here Lele.” Sicheng opened his arms and Chenle ran to him immediately. “Why are you making it difficult, you could just tell me you want to sleep next to me, why throw a tantrum?” Sicheng asked and Chenle buried his face into his father’s chest.

 

“You two are so alike.” Taeil chuckled.

 

“appa I am sleepy!” Jisung whined from the door and Taeil immediately walked to the boy and lifted him to bring them to their room; Jisung preferred to sleep next to Taeil because the room across was big and scary. “Good night Lele! Good night Papa Cheng!” Jisung said and both adults froze.

 

‘You called me what?” Sicheng asked.

 

“Papa!” Chenle squealed and smiled wide. “Can I call Taeil appa then?” Chenle asked and both adults nervously laughed and just left for their bedrooms; they were both caught offguard.

 

--

Hansol cocked his head to the side as he watched Jaemin stomped his way towards the sofa. Jaemin was not usually like this unless Taeyong did something to piss the child. “Nana?” Hansol called and Jaemin looked at his godfather. “What’s wrong?” Hansol asked and Jaemin sighed.

 

‘I’m sorry Nana!” Taeyong panted as he came ti the studio because he had to lock his car and ran to catch up with a pissed off Jaemin. “I’m sorry I was late, I will be early next time okay!” Teyong blurted out and Jamein pouted but nodded.

 

“Touchan was in a hurry, you were supposed to wish him good luck.” Jaemin whined.

 

 

“Touchan?” Hansol asked and Jaemin nodded.

 

“Yuta Touchan.” Jamein smiled and Hansol eyed the boy.

 

“I don’t know much Japanese but isn’t that means Dad?” Hansol said and Jaemin nodded again. “Oh, really?” Hansol was grinning at Taeyong.

 

“Shut up, we’re not yet together.” Taeyong glared at Hansol.

 

“Yet, which means?” Hansol was full out grinning as Taeyong huffed.

 

“Shut up.” Taeyong grunted then walked to his studio to prepare.

 

“For the record, Yuta-kun is quite a catch.” Hansol winked at Jaemin who glared at his godfather.

 

“You can’t have him.” Jaemin said making Hansol laugh loudly.

 

“But I can totally support him as your dad huh?” Hansol asked and jAmein smiled wide and nodded. “Go, you don’t want to start the class with a grumpy Taeyong.” Hansol said and Jaemin kissed his godfather’s cheek before running towards Taeyong’s studio.

 

---- 

 

Jaehyun felt like he needed to impress someone so he tested Doyoung that he’ll pick up the kids and he’ll drive them home. He’ll be cooking dinner and they could stay over. Doyoung was a little surprised at the proposal but hey, he couldn’t say no to an offer like that. Doyoung clocked out and went home to get some cloths for them to change into, adding a few more clothes because they will be having a sleep over at Ten’s house tomorrow night.

 

Jaehyun brought the kids to a supermarket and asked them to get s few items on the list. The two diligently nodded and ventured off as Jaehyun smiled and watched them disappear in an aisle before he himself grabbed a few more ingredients he needed for the meal he’ll be cooking.

 

It took a little over an hour, Jaehyun chuckled as Jeno and Donghyuck fought over which tofu brand they are going to pick up, both arguing why they preferred one over the other.

 

“Appa listed 2 tofu, can we get one each?” Jeno finally asked and Donghyuck nodded then smiled. With their argument settled, they now happily returned to Jaehyun who ruffled each kid’s hair then led them towards the cashier.

 

Jaehyun instructed the two to wash up, and to lend Donghyuck one of Jeno’s clothes as he prepared dinner. The two nodded and disappeared in Jeno’s room while Jaehyun dived into the task to prepare their dinner.

 

When Doyoung rang the doorbell, he was a little nervous because this is the first time he’ll be entering Jaehyun’s house. The door opened and Doyoung was greeted with a dimpled smile from the younger. “You didn’t get lost?” Jaehyun asked and Doyoung shook his head then handed a box of pastries to Jaehyun and a pack of paper towels. “What is this? House warming gifts?” Jaehyun chuckled.

 

 

“Take them. Oh fudge, I forgot our clothes in my car.” Doyoung hissed but Jaehyun pulled him inside and showed him the extra slippers.

 

“We’re about the same size, you can borrow my clothes, Donghyuck is already wearing Jeno’s pajamas.” Jaehyun informed him.

 

Doyoung walked behind Jaehyun and when the kids saw him, they both run to hug him and kissed his cheeks. “I wasn’t even gone for that long.” Doyoung chuckled.

 

“Would you like to change first or we eat dinner?” Jaehyun asked.

 

“I’ll change first.” Doyoung answered and Jaehyun led him to his bedroom.

 

He opened his dresser to pull out some tshirt, underwear and sweat pants. Jaehyun then pointed the master bathroom and left him to set the table. Doyoung sighed before he stripped and took a shower. Doyoung liked the smell of Jaehyun’s toiletried and clothes, it was manly but calming.  He stepped out of the room and he inhaled the appetizing aroma of grilled pork and miso.

 

“Appa looks soo handsome.” Donghyuck remarked and Jeno smiled as well.

 

“My clothes surely look good on you.” Jaehyun whistled, flustering Doyoung. “Come on, eat up.” Jaehyun announced and Doyoung’s eyes widened at the samgyupsal in fornt of him.

 

“You did all of this?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun nodded.

 

“Taeyong hyung does it better, but I tried my best.” Jaehyun said, placing pork on each of their bowls.

 

“Super yummy!” Donghyuck remarked as he chowed down his food, begging for more from Jaehyun. “I love you appa, please feed me well!” Donghyuck chirped making Doyoung raise a brow at his son.

 

“You sound like I don’t feed you.” Doyoung hissed.

 

“But Jae Appa cooks better.” Donghyuck said making Jaehyun laugh.

 

“You want to stay here Hyuckie?” Jaehyun asked and Donghyuck instantly nodded.

 

“Appa, Marry him.” Donghyuck said and Doyoung raised his brow again but a tug from Jeno distracted him.

 

Doyoung gladly fed the boy who thanked him with his dimpled smile that he clearly got from his father. “Please feed me well appa.” Jeno leaned on Doyoung and it made him smile, ah, he really is falling for this kid a little more than he should. “Or marry my appa.” Jeno said and Doyoung had to laugh.

 

“Why are you two both hurrying?” Doyoung asked and both kids just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“You make appa happ!” Jeno replied and Doyoung looked at Jaehyun who was smiling while nodding.

 

“You do make me happy.” Jaehyun confirmed.

 

“Well, if you’re the appa, can I be the papa?” Doyoung asked and both kids nodded in unison making them look like cute puppies.

 

“I like the sound of that.” Jaehyun replied. “But like you said, aren’t we moving too fast?” Jaehyun asked back and Doyoung nodded; the kids pouted.

 

“You can still call me papa but to marry each other? It may take a while okay?” Doyoung explained and both kids nodded then smiled.

 

-----   

 

Yuta always loved teaching soccer so when he watched the kids during their mock up game and actually winning, his heart swelled. The kids had ran to him and tackled him, enjoying the thrill of winning a game.

 

Renjun clapped and cheered and even joined the bigger kids in hugging and cheering his father. Once they all settled down and said their goodbyes, Yuta asked his son where he wanted to eat. Renjun then smiled and whispered something which made Yuta grin at his son.

 

Hansol was already cleaning up and ready to close the studio when Renjun and Yuta came. He smiled at them and lifted Renjun because the kid was cute, he couldn’t resist the boy. “Here for Taeyong and Jaemin?” Hansol asked and Yuta nodded.

 

‘Here, not sure if you like chicken but we got this for you.” Yuta handed a boxed meal and Hansol thanked him.

 

“Who cares, free food is good food.” Hansol thanked Yuta. “Wanna surprise Taeyong?” Hansol asked and Renjun nodded.

 

“Let’s surprise Dada!” Renjun squeaked.

 

“Oh, you’re calling him Dada now?” Hansol asked and Renjun nodded.

 

 

“We’re not yet together.” Yuta expounded.

 

“Same answer from Taeyong.” Hansol laughed. “Who really cares if you two are not yet together, it seems that you like each other, and your kids like you for each other, am I right Injunnie?” Hansol asked and the kid smiled wide while nodding. “See?!?” Hansolalughed then placed the kid down. “I’m going first, tell Taeyong okay?” Hansol patted Yuta’s shoulder and walked out, locking the door and changing the signs.

 

 

Yuta led Renjun down the hallway and when they found Taeyong’s personal studio, they knocked before they entered. Both Jaemin and Taeyong looked at the door and when two familiar faces appeared, the father and son broke into their biggest smiles.

 

“Touchan!!!” Jaemin ran to Yuta and the older laughed as he carried the kid in his arms.

 

“Dada!!” Renjun also ran to Taeyong and he was ready to lift the kid up in the air and nuxxle his nose on the kid’s tummy.

 

“Fancy seeing you here.” Taeyong said as Yuta approached them.

 

“usagi misses you so we came with dinner.” Yuta held the box of chicken which made Taeyong raise a brow. “I know it’s tke out but you could use a break, so no cooking for you tonight.” Yuta grinned and walked to the chairs at the end of the room.

 

Taeyong followed them and placed Renjun down to sit next to Jaemin. “Hansol samchon already left.” Renjun informed Taeyong who ruffled the kid’s hair and beamed him a smile.

 

They enjoyed dinner while planning the joint birthday party, smiling and chatting like they have been doing this for forever; the kids were all happy and excited while the adults just couldn’t burst the bubble of happiness the two had, they adored them that much.

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

a/n: if they ever give Kun and Jungwoo a duet I will flip tables and sob at the corner because damn feels T.T

 

 

I tried to add in all couples in there so no one is left behind or forgotten (yes Lilo I stole that from you!)