Catching up on Mondays

Dream Kindergarten

 

a/n: I hope you had a great week because mine was a chaotic one. But seeing NCT teasers with Johnten (lemme cry) got me a bit emotional.

 

 

Oh and to make it clear, Lucas and Mark are in Kinder 2 with the 00line while Chenle and Jisung are in Kinder.  Just pretend Mark and Lucas had some problems with their documents so they had to be pushed back 1 year in their studies.

 

 

Anyway update.

 

---

Monday rolled by and the spring breeze is catching up with them such that it was not as cold as it was, truly the promise of spring is coming.

 

And the promise of pampering because Taeil and Jisung were greeted by Marco by the front gate informing them that Sicheng had instructed him to drive them to school. It was not necessary and Taeil tried to explain it to Marco but Jisung just boarded the SUV with the help of the driver making Taeil sigh, his own son defied him. But when he was to board the car, he was greeted by a zzhigh-pitched squeal courtesy of Chenle and a shy smile from Sicheng.

 

“Hurry, we’re gonna be late.” Sicheng said and Taeil sighed before boarding the car.

 

“Is this even necessary?” Taeil asked and Sicheng nodded.

 

“Are you free this morning Taeil-ssi?” Sicheng asked and Taeil nodded. “Great, you can join me today so you’ll have an idea on what I do.” Sicheng informed him and Taeil nodded, better have it dealt with now than later.

 

‘Samchon doesn’t look happy.’ Chenle pouted and Taeil smiled at the kid.

 

“I’m just overwhelmed Chenle.” Taeil smiled and Chenle nodded before talking to Jisung who was nodding along to whatever Chenle was telling him.

 

“Am I pressuring you Taeil-ssi?” Sicheng asked in a concerned tone making Taeil feel a little guilty. “You could always decline.” Sicheng added, voice small and defeated.

 

“It’s okay. I am just not used to this, it is a sudden change.” Taeil said, placing a hand on Sicheng’s thigh making the latter smile.

 

----

 

 

Jeno was hyper as Jaehyun drove towards the school. Jaehyun wondered if it was because he’ll be seeing his classmates or his Doyoung appa, because if it was the latter, he’ll be joining his son in smiling and ogling at the bunny looking adult. Jaehyun had never been attracted to anyone after his girlfriend who cheated on him until the angel smiled back at him.

 

“Do you really like Doyoung, Jeno?” Jaehyun asked and Jeno nodded.

 

“He makes you smile. I like your smile appa.” Jeno replied and the two smiled and it was such a father and son thing to do.

 

“Rejun makes you smile as well.” Jaehyun commented and that made Jeno blush a little.

 

Once they arrived, Jaehyun smiled as Doyoung and Donghyuck appeared from his left side, both smiling and waving at him.

 

“Jae appa!” Donghyuck ran to him and Jaehyun smiled and hugged the kid.

 

“Ready for school?” Jaehyun asked and DOnghyuck nodded.

 

Doyoung walked up to his son to hand in his backpack when Jeno tugged on his sleeve. Doyoung went down to the kid’s level and Jeno pecked his cheeks. “Morning Yongie Appa.” Jeno smiled and Doyoung just had to return the pack.

 

‘Morning Jeno.” Doyoung greeted.

 

‘We’ll be late! Come Jeno!” Dongyoung called out and Jeno ran to him and they both waved before they disappeared into the school.

 

“See you at lunch?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun saluted with a wide smile.

 

“Have a great day at work!” Jaehyun called out and blew a kiss making Doyoung laugh as he waved and blew one back.

 

Little did they know four pair of eyes watched them in a mix of delight, fright and disgust. 

 

“Mark hyung! Lucas Hyung” Jeno and Donghyuck greeted them and the two kids waved at the two younger. “Morning uncle Ten, Uncle Johnny!” The two greeted again and the adults smiled at them and patted their heads.

 

“Go no or you’ll be late.” Johnny hurried the kids who nodded. Mark tugged at his father’s sleeve and Johnny instantly leaned in and collected his goodbye kiss from the kid who was smiling wide at his father.

 

“Uncle Ten too!” Mark turned to the smaller adult who blinked at him but then gave in to receive a peck from Mark on his cheek.

 

“Bro!” Lucas frowned at Mark who raised a brow. “Papa!” Lucas turned to Ten who rolled his eyes and hugged the boy and kissed his cheek before returning the favor to his father. ‘Uncle Johnny too!” Lucas pouted and Johnny laughed and gestured for Lucas to do th same.

 

After the kids were running along towards their room Johnny greeted Ten. “Aren’t you late for your class?” Ten asked and Johnny shook his head.

 

“I have a couple more minutes to spare.” Johnny answered.

 

“I see.” Ten replied and it went silent.

 

“Have you decided on a primary school for Lucas?” Johnny asked and Ten shook his head.  “Why don’t you check out our school? I’m enrolling Mark there in Spring.” Johnny offered and Ten beamed a wide smile.

 

“What time are you available?” Ten asked.

 

“My lectures end at 4pm, then I fetch Mark.” Johnny answered.

 

“My class ends at 4:30.” Ten responded with a pout.

 

“Oh, perfect, I’ll just fetch Mark and Lucas and we’ll meet at school.” Johnny grinned and Ten nodded.

 

“great see you later!” Ten said and waved before walking back to his car.

 

 

----

 

 

 

Yuta was rushing, of course he had to forget to set the alarm and now Renjun is pouting at him as they rushed towards the school in a flurry. Renjun had still to comb his hair and his lunch was forgotten making Yuta cry out at the ty start of the week but Renjun sighed and smiled at his father, because he can always ask his Kun-sensei to help them out with buying lunch at their canteen.

 

“But Usagi, look at you.” Yuta was sobbing as he fixed his son’s uniform then combing his hair to make him at least presentable.

 

“Injunnie!” Jaemin greeted as he ran to hug Yuta, the adult almost toppling at the sudden weight. “Morning Oji!” Jaemin greeted and the kid smiled so wide Yuta had to smile back.

 

“Jaemin.” Taeyong was panting as he caught up ith his son.

 

“Hi samchon!” Renjun waved and Taeyong smiled and waved at the boy. ‘Tou-chan, come let’s talk to Kun sensei.” Renjun called and Yuta nodded and waved at Taeyong.

 

“why?” Jaemin asked.

 

“I forgot to pack his lunch.” Yuta shrugged.

 

“Oh good, I packed extra.” Taeyong pointed to Jaemin’s lunch box and Jaemin smiled wide.

 

“Let’s share injunnie!” Jaemin chirped and Renjun nodded.

 

“Bye!” The two waved at their parents who waved back with wide smiles.

 

Then there was silence.

 

“Do you have a schedule?” Taeyong turned to Yuta who shook his head then yawned. “Did you have breakfast?” Taeyong asked and Yta sheepishly grinned. “Want to grab something to eat?” Taeyong offered and Yuta all but nodded.

 

“Sure, meet you at Limitless?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded.

 

---- 

Kun collected the Kinder 2-A students and did their attendance. He smiled at his dozen, 6 girls and 6 boys who are a handful bunch but nonetheless adorable.

 

“How was your weekend?” Kun asked and the twelve were all babbling about their trips and adventures with their family. Kun chuckled as he listened attentively, he loved how enthusiastic his class was even if it was still early.

 

“okay settle down now, take your notebooks and we’ll begin with Math.” Kun announced and there were mixed reactions from kids. “It’s just numbers.” Kun said with a smile.

 

‘Kun sensei is so pretty.” Meimei blurted out and everyone laughed at her.


“Meimei like kun sensei!” Another girl named Yeonsi shouted.

 

“It’s not nice to laugh at your classmates.” Kun told his class and then smiled to Meimei. “Thank you Meimei but you need to focus on your math.” Kun chuckled then walked to the board but his eyes met with a passing teacher.

 

Jungwoo was fetching Chenle and Jisung when his eyes met with Kun. They exchenaged smiles and he continued on his way, both children briefly waved at the teacher then followed their own teacher towards their room. Six pair of eyes watched the brief exchange and their lips turned into grins, they have a plan churning from each of their small brain not sure if it will connect or not, but for now they focused on their Math problems.

 

“Jungwoo seongsaengmin!” Chenle called out and the teacher smiled at the kid. “Kun sensei is so cute!” Chenle blurted out and Jungwoo was confused.

 

“He is, why’d you ask Chenle?” Jungwoo asked and the kid smiled wide.

 

‘I like him!” Chenle shrugged then turn to take his seat while Jisung followed next to him

 

Jungwoo smiled at his class who smiled back and greeted him with all the energy of sugar fed bunnies. He must admit that he did not expect a career chice but when he entered college and met a cute junior, he had decided to pursue early child development as a career option.

 

He regrets his choices sometimes, but being a teacher is not one of them. He knew that 90% of brain development and retention happen in the first 7 years of a child and he takes pride in honing these bubble of potential; having his senior and crush work with him is a bonus.

 

---

It was recess time when Kun led his lucky dozen towards the canteen. Jungwoo was leading his dozen as well and Chenle being the hyper active boy that he was, ran towards Lucas who hugged the friend while laughing. Jisung walkd towards Haechan and the younger pouted at his hyung who just laughed and dragged the boy towards an empty chair. The kids chose their places and happily took out their lunch boxes, Jaemin took out two lunches and handed one to Renjun who thanked him.

 

“Touchan woke up late and forgot my lunch.” Renjun informed Jeno who was glaring at Jaemin.

 

“Dada woke up early to prepare them. He really likes you Injunnie.” Jaemin informed him.

 

“Taeyong samchon likes Injunnie?” Jeno asked and Jaemin nodded.


“He likes Yuta oji more.” Jaemin answered and Jeno nodded.

 

“they look cute together. Just like Jaehyun appa and Doyoung appa.” Jeno answered.

 

“Yeah, they’re perfect.” Donghyuck chirped while pulling Jisung next to him. “Kun-sensei!” Donghyuck called his teacher and the said person went to his student. ‘Please open Jisung’s banana milk.” Donghyuck said and before Kun can do it, Jungwoo already took the milk carton.

 

“He’s my student and responsibility.” Jungwoo muttered and Kun just laughed at him.

 

‘it’s okay.” Kun said and asked the kids if they needed help. Kun and Jungwoo helped them with their lunches and the kids thanked them before happily munching on their food. Chenle then extended a sandwich to Jungwoo who took it and thanked him.

 

‘I only have one sorry kun Sensei.” Chenle bowed but Kun smiled and thanked him still.

 

‘We could share this.” Jungwoo squeaked and Kun smiled at him wider.

 

“really?” Kun asked as they left the kids to eat and have their own meal.

 

“Kun sensei is so cute!” Chenle chirped and Lucas eyed his friend.

 

“Bro!” Lucas looked a little taken aback.

 

“Kun sensei is cute!” Renjun defended.

 

“But Jungwoo seongsaengim is cute too, they look cute together.” Jisung said and everyone looked at the youngest and grinned.

 

 

----

Yuta and Taeyong met at Limitless, an Asian Fusion restaurant, and ordered omurice and coffee. Yuta thanked Taeyong for the extra lunch he made for Renjun but Taeyong just shrugged it off.

 

“I like Renjun, he’s a cute kid and I can make him lunches if you allow me.” Taeyong said and Yuta smiled wide and bright, and Taeyong had a heart attack just seeing that smile.

 

“Renjun would love it.” Yuta replied then took something from his bag and handed it to Taeyong. “Jaemin drew that.” Yuta said and Taeyong was amazed at how his son drew them.

 

“You taught him well.” Taeyong praised Yuta.

 

“You can keep it. I had it scanned already.” Yuta informed him and Taeyong placed it on his side as their orders came in.

 

“Yuta.” Taeyong said and the Japanese looked at him as he chewed on his omurice. “I was thinking.” Taeyong drifted, eyes looking at Yuta for his reactions. “Are you open for a relationship?” Taeyong bit his lip as Yuta’s face contorted into confusion before mellowing out then smiling.

 

“Ah, are you flirting with me Taeyong-ssi?” Yuta asked and Taeyong shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Depends if it’s working.” Taeyong replied.

 

“I kind of like a certain dancer with doe eyes and warm smile. But I am not sure if he’ll like me back since I already have a son.” Yuta answered and Taeyong had to look at Yuta to confirm this.

 

Taeyong saw Yuta’s eyes were shining and that there was a lift in his lips as he chews. Taeyong eventually blushed as he bit his lower lip, trying to contain the feeling of his heart’s erratic beating. “I’m sure he likes you back, would bribing your son to like me work?” Taeyong asked and Yuta raised a brow.

 

“Depends.” Yuta shrugged and they ended up laughing and blushing all at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

a/n: And I know I am not much of a shipper of Yuwin or Kunwin but seeing Taeil, Yuta and Kun in one teaser sparked a real humor in me since the three are known Winwin OTP’s. But if you’ve watched NCT127’s billboard interview, Mark and Johnny revealed Winwin and Taeil’s relationship. Mark saying that they are like lovers and Taeil has a crush on Winwin (in English so I guess the other two doesn’t really understand it) while Johnny added fuel to the fire.

 

We got more action in here and looks like Yuta and Taeyong are expressing themselves openly. We still have Winil’s office tour, Dojae’s Lunch date, johnten’s afternoon school visit and KunWoo’s interaction with the kids.

 

It’s been a slow burn, are you guys getting bored? If you are kindly tell me so I can speed up the story line.

 

 

-------

 

Talk to me: 
main twitter account,
NCT spazz account where I update my NCT related FF
Curious cat
Askfm