Welcome to Dream Kindergarten

Dream Kindergarten

Dream Kindergarten
Kids!AU
Taeyong x Yuta, Johnny x Ten, Jaehyun x Doyoung, Winwin x Taeil
Single fathers by choice or chance met during a school event and their kids roll their eyes at the grownups shying away from each other.

A/N: Lucas will be part of Dream/kids because he's practically begging to be included in that sub unit hahaha 

There you go sweetheart, you're finally a Dream member

--- 

Welcome to Dream Kindergarten Annual Talent’s Day.

The banner greeted and Taeyong proudly led his 5 year old son Jaemin towards the entrance. Jaemin enjoyed school and talent’s day is one rare day where he can show his  father the choreography that they were practicing the past month.

“You’re really excited aren’t you?” Taeyong asked Jaemin who beamed a wide smile.

“It’s for you Dada!” Jaemin replied and Taeyong couldn’t be any prouder of his bundle of joy.

Jaemin was a premature kid that was left in the orphanage Taeyong was volunteering at and his heart can’t bear to leave the baby there. A merely struggling 23  year old dancer, Taeyong took a leap of faith and adopted Jaemin and he hadn’t regretted it. Jaemin had been a wonderful child, always smiling and obedient, and at his young age, a responsible toddler who works hard at anything he does.

“I love you Nana.” Taeyong  lifted his son who giggled.

‘I love you too Dada!” Jaemin replied, kissing his father’s nose before being put down to continue walking towards the small auditorium.

--- 

“Otouchan!!!!” Little 5 year old Renjun was pouting as his father was a major klutz and had been fiddling with the car keys to open the car trunk to get Renjun’s costume out in one piece.

“I am hurrying okay usagi.” Yuta shouted as he took the big bag of red stuff and locked the trunk again. “Okay usagi, let’s go” Yuta called out and Renjun excitedly grabbed his father’s hand and went inside the school.

Yuta would have never thought he’ll be a father at an early age of 23 but when his younger sister accidentally got pregnant and died at child birth, Yuta but all lovingly became Renjun’s father, screw that birth father.

“Injunnie!!!” A voice called out and Renjun looked at his friend and waved.

“Jaeminie!” Renjun called out making Yuta furrow his brows.

“Your friend Usagi?” Yuta asked and Renjun nodded.

“Jaeminie this is my otousan Yuta-kun.” Renjun introduced his father as soon as JAemin ran up to them and Yuta extended a hand.

“Jaemin hello!” Yuta spoke in his cute accent.

“Hello Mr. Nakamoto.” Jaemin greeted back.

“Dada.” Jaemin beckoned his father over and Jaemin beamed proudly. “This is Renjun and Mr. Nakamoto.” Jaemin said and Taeyong extended a hand.

“Hello, I’m Taeyong.” Taeyong greeted him with a bow and an extended hand.

“Oh, I’m Yuta.” Yuta did the same but since he was carrying a big bag of fluff, the stuff hit Taeyong and the two kids ended up laughing. ‘That’s not nice usage!” Yuta glared at his son.

“It’s okay. What are you even carrying?” Taeyong dared to ask.

“Oh, Renjun and Chenle’s costume.” Yuta announced. “They’re performing traditional Chinese fan dance. Sicheng just had to teach them something extravagant.” Yuta rolled his eyes.

“Oh, that’s interesting.” Taeyong chuckled. “Need help?” Taeyong asked.

“If you could hold onto my usagi so he won’t get lost, that’ll be wonderful.” Yuta said then smiled.

‘oh I can do that.” Taeyong said and soon took both children’s hand and led them inside.

---- 

“Come on Chenle, be a good boy.” Sicheng whined as his four year old son was defying him which was normal occurance.

“I don’t want to dance!” Chenle puffed his cheeks and squealed in his high pitched voice.

“You are such a brat.” Sicheng huffed, his son was just too much for him sometimes but he loved the dolphin nonetheless. 

Being the youngest and the only gay son of a conglomerate, Sicheng was given one request by his father, he must have a child in whatever way before he could be given freedom to marry any gender he perused. The idea of freedom at the cost of having a child outweighed being stuck in a fixed marriage with a girl and have children so he grabbed it and now here he was, struggling with a brat.

“Aish, if that works on papa, it doesn’t work on me Chennie.” Sicheng glared and pulled the toddler who was squealing in protest.

“Chenle!” They heard a low voice and Sicheng grinned as his best friend Ten and his son Lucas joined them.

“Put me down papa!” Chenle demanded and Sicheng did as he was told. “Hi Lucas!” Chenle chirped and Ten eyed the bluhing toddler.

“How much do you want for dowry huh?” Ten asked and Sicheng raised a brow.

“A house, a car and an education plan for Chenle, and a retirement plan for me.” Sicheng grinned and Ten shook hands with him.

“Deal partner.” Ten said making Sicheng laugh.

Ten is another well off bachelor with a son of his own. Sicheng and he bonded when they were in the fertility clinic choosing their surrogates and without knowing it, they became good friends.  Their sons got introduced even when they were in diapers and they often joked that if their sons ended up being gay, they’ll marry them off one day.

Ten came from an open Thai family, and his younger brother Bambam is married to a Korean choreographer Yugyeom, and having a son was his choice because he do adore kids in general. He is well off, having various dance academies set up worldwide but could never rival Sicheng’s wealt; it was never a problem for them though.

“You are so cool Lucas ge.” Chenle swooned and both Sicheng and Ten rolled their eyes.

‘Our children have better love lives than us.” Ten said and Sicheng sighed.

“Unfortunately.” Sicheng replied and they both ended up laughing.


---- 

Mark had always been a model child and Johnny was very content at how his son grew up as. Mark was never planned when Johnny was living his life as a salary man back in Chicago but after a drunk unprotected , Mark was created. When asked if Johnny wanted Mark, his 23 year old self would say no, but his 28 year old self would not hesitate to say yes. Johnny never wanted to have a son so soon but his one night stand was a struggling model and Johnny was guilt tripped in ruining her life so he took in the boy and shun the girl as if she never existed. 

Johnny moved back to Korea to be with his parents and decided to teach English to high school kids after earning his teaching degree and license, and he wondered how he survived that and raised Mark all at the same time.


“Mark, are you nervous?” Johnny asked and Mark nodded. “Come here baby.” Johnny called out and the boy as lifted high as soon as Johnny took hold of him.

“Dad!” Mark huffed but giggled as Johnny played with him affectionately.

“You’ll do well okay.” Johnny assured his son who beamed a smile.

“Thanks Dad!” Mark chirped and soon he was pulling his father’s hand towards their school.

--- 

Jaehyun and Jeno were always stared at because damn their genes were amazing, and even though they were ordinary citizens, they looked like they just came out of a photoshoot. 

Jeno was a product of Jaehyun’s unconditional love to a who cheated on him. Jaehyun was happy when he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant that he even bought a ring to propose. But alas, he had found the in a liplock with another man and well, the rest was history. Jaehyun took a paternity test and proved he was Jeno’s father making him file for a sole custody; the lost it and Jaehyun had kept Jeno to himself since then.

“Appa.” Jeno beamed him a smile and Jaehyun smiled back only to hear some ladies swoon at them.

“Yes kiddo?” Jaehyun asked and Jeno smiled wider. 

“Let’s go!” Jeno remarked and Jaehyun smiled and tool his son into a sprint, the toddler happy as they ran towards the entrance. ‘Appa!!!” jeno shouted and Jaehyun opened his arms for the toddler and lifted him up to his shoulders. “That was fun!” Jeno remarked and JAehyun swore that he’ll do anything for his son.

“Hey handsome!” Jaehyun turned to look at his best friend Johnny and his son Mark.

“Hey gorgeous.” Jaehyun greeted back.

The two were straight single fathers but they oftened joked around as if they were in a relationship back then because they were quite the eye candy and people tend to try and make a move with them. They met a mall play area where Jaehyun was being mobbed by flirting girls while Johnny was passing. Mark tugged  at Johnny’s arm and pointed to a scared looking kid behind Jaehyun and Johnny sighed before instructing his son to hold on to the boy while he rescue the grown up.

“Hey babe.” Johnny greeted them, holding Jaehyun’s waist and whispering in his ears. ‘I’m helping you escape.” Johnny smiled at him.

“What took you so long!” Jaehyun replied and bowed to the girls before turning around.

‘Our kids are waiting.” Johnny pointed to the two who were in a safe distance and Jaehyun sighed. “Come on, you need to treat me.” Johnny laughed and from that time on, they were bffs.

“Jeno’s dancing huh?” Johnny asked, looking at how the toddler was dressed.

‘Yeah, he’s dancing with Jaemin.” Jaehyun answered.

“Taeyong taught them?” Johnny asked and Jaehyun nodded.

“Well he’s the choreographer among us.” Jaehyun dead panned as they entered the auditorium.

--- 

Doyoung and Taeil had been friends since college when they joined the chorale. They were both good in singing  but being interested in Music wasn’t their common denominator though, it was the that two timed on them. She dated Taeil first then dated Doyoung. For a couple of months it worked until they eventually caught the girl who was supposed to be on a study date face under the bleachers. 

It was a full on confrontation but then Taeil and Doyoung realized that it wasn’t worth it so the two just got out for some cheap drinks and promised to themselves that they won’t be cheated on again. It was good though until their parents forced them into marriages. Taeil married a girl from his hometown, and being Taeil, he had loved the girl or at least tried to. Doyoung was the exact opposite and the girl was adamant that she too wasn’t really feeling it for Doyoung; until they both realized that they were in fact gay and lesbian to work. 

“You know, I wouldn’t mind giving you a child for the sake of your parents.” Naera said as she laced up her boots. 

“You up for that?” Doyoung asked and Naera shrugged her shoulders.

“At least I know I did something right for this marriage.” Naera replied and Doyoung laughed, their lives were ed up as it is. 

“Are you leaving after?” Doyoung asked.

“Yeah, but I can still meet our child right?” Naera asked back and Doyoung nodded.

“Definitely.” Doyoung kissed her cheek and they spend the night of passion in awkwardness but Donghyuck was created.

“You have to introduce me to his other father when you get to have one.” Naera said when they parted and Doyoung smiled and nodded, waving to his ex wife while the latter rode at the back of a Harley and the driver was a tattooed woman in leather. 

“Take care of Naera for me Chelsea!” Doyoung waved and the tattooed woman saluted then drove off.


Taeil didn’t take the break up too well, they tried but they were just not in love with each other. But being the kind hearted guy that he was, he only asked to have custody of Jisung; Mina can visit him though. Taeil was heartbroken for some time and it was Doyoung who brought Donghyuck along with him to meet with Taeil as often to make him move on. 

“Hyung!” Doyoung called out and Taeil waved as they waited for Doyoung and Donghyuck. 

“Hey Doyoung, how are you Donghyuck?” Taeil asked and the toddler smiled at him and raised a thumbs up

“Drama queen.” Doyoung said making Donghyuck glare at him.

“you guys are funny.” Taeil laughed at them. 

“He got that from Naera.” Doyoung shrugged and they entered the auditorium.


---- 

a/n: Can you forgive me for imagining things?!
I just had to write dream as NCT hyUngs’ Children