Treasure

A Beautiful Tomorrow

This is going to be a long day.

Kicked start by opening of the yard, lining on Quincy Street, beginning of the academic procession, luncheons, parents seating, graduates lining up in assigned location to be individually recognised on stage …

Regardless of the warm weather in the outdoor arena, everyone’s spirits are at all-time high.

Beaming parents, close friends, supportive school mates, applaud and cheer for the graduating class on Commencement Day. This is the occasion of the year indeed!

Degrees bestowed, inspiring keynote address given, hymn sang, ceremony closed and the President's procession departed.

“Hey! You never mention to us that your Dad is so gorgeous!”, the pal on her left said.

“Give me a break. You are the tenth person who told me that today..”

“He is polite, distinguished and simply handsome!”, the buddy on her right added.

The girls chatted and laughed after their Commencement Ceremony in the late afternoon. Attending parents exchanged greetings and extended congratulations.  Throughout the entire session, his hand seldom left her waist.

“I am so proud of you!”, she hugged her daughter, “Take care. Drive carefully.“

“Enjoy your road trip, Darling. Did you prepare enough funds?”, he asked affectionally.

“Don’t worry. I am a big girl now (She threw a cute look at them). I am mum’s top (and only) apprentice in funds management and have accumulated enough resources from tutoring and dog walking. (She giggled.) I’ll call you guys & see you in 2 months’ time”, she pulled her Dad in for a close hug. She whispered something into his ears that caused instant sparkles in his eyes and a smile on his lips, “Love you, Darling.”

 

“I discovered the location of the vintage book you have been searching for. I have included that location in my trip. Will get the book for you, Dad, & for us, I mean. Don’t tell mum as she’ll look at us and say – We have to get another shelf!

 

Escape with mum quickly. Else my friends will be fighting for your autograph. They are already fighting as we speak.

 

I love you, Dad.”

 

She pulled her Mum close for a warm hug and released them.

She announced, “Thank you for your teachings and guidance all these years. I am where I am now, mostly due to you. I am presenting and sharing what I love and really wanted with you… (presenting them her mortar board)… Love you!”

She pulled her daughter close. She shed happy tears. She felt her husband’s hand massaging her shoulder gently. His handkerchief is awaiting her when she finally released her daughter. 

Their daughter left with her 2 friends, through the Johnston gate, which is where they entered the institution some 4 years ago.

They ventured south and arrived at New Bern. Where the sunrise is, the swans are, the lake is, the wild is. It is still breath-taking.

It has more than 2 decades since they were here last, but nothing much has changed. That’s one of the beauty of small towns.

At late fifties, he is still charming, and still has eyes only in one direction. She is still elegant. He serenades her on the boat, across the lake, in the brilliant sunset, with her noting not to feed the swans now else they will be swamped.

“Why are there black swans? What happened to the white ones?”

“Black ones?” She scanned through the lake.

“I know.. The rays of the afternoon sun are too strong and they didn’t apply enough sunblock in time. Thus, they are all sun “burnt”…!”

“YA! That’s a lame joke!”, she touches his cheeks with massive love glowing in her eyes, “But I love it!”

The weather is great, company is incomparable.

They saunter along the perimeter of the lake.

“We have good days together.. I know how much you love kids, and how long you waited for me to decide…”

“…and you know how sorry I was when I witness how tough the pregnancy is for you, the complications, scans, tests and treatment you have to go through, how excruciating are the labour contractions, and you have to endure all those all by yourself? You took so long to recover from childbirth… Jabs still give me quivers, even now… (Raw emotions apparent in his eyes)  .. and later, how cheeky and naughty she is to you when she was a toddler, … and how you still love and accommodate her… put up with me and my temper when I discipline her wilful ways …”

“We will only know after we been there. You waited for me to be ready. I’ll never trade the experience of carrying her within me. She has our genes and is naturally playful. It was also during that period that we first really argued. However, I am glad that you read and discipline her in a way that is reasonable enough and frankly, I would not be able to achieve your level of competence. She may become a brat if placed solely in my hands.”

“I remembered you told me how nervous you were when the nurse was cleaning my blood off her tiny body, and counting her fingers and toes, how you trembled when you first held her in your arms.... “

“Yes, she was very small… just bigger than a kettle, maybe?”

“… and this little bundle of ours proudly called everyone Dad for six months before she turned two.. later, she always followed you around the school..”

“Lovely, she could only pronounce Dad then..”, he recalled with a light grin.

They listen to the harmonious chirpings of the birds around them. He goes down on one knee and invites her to dance while he sings…

 

Magic Castle 1

 

Past the magic castle and over the swamps,

I see you far away inside darkness' cave.

Now hold onto my hand.

Can't you feel our bodies rising?

 Even if we fly high up into the sky, freely, don't be scared.

The world unraveling in front of us can be so special if we're together.

“You are still the same, singing like a jukebox”, she compliments him.

 “.. and my heart peeks out whenever I sing for you. I know you feel that too.”

“Yes, dear.”

He dances with her leisurely, with sand only under his feet. The only accompaniment that afternoon is his voice. He continues with his next piece..

 

Couple 2

 

Compared to before, you’re probably better now

You’ve fulfilled this emptiness inside me

Being so weary in this wonderful world

Losing my way trying to find my other half is all in the past

You don’t know how long in my life I’ve waited for this day

It feels like a dream, I’m not alone, but with you now

When I saw you one time I lost my heart to you

Oops baby I’ll be loving you forever with you now

Baby, don’t go too far I won’t let you go

Please don’t go I want to hold you tight and I need your love

 

She giggles, “I recall how mad was darling when she left the school choir when she was 8 .. The teacher tolerated her singings for three months before asking her to kindly explore other interests or keep to sports… Her voice is nice, but her singing is …”

“.. reserved for gatherings (the bathroom)… “ he (she) laughs.

“Where did my (your heavenly) voice go?”, their thoughts converge and words overlap.

They laugh.

“I thought music will be a good way to train her coordination skills. She passed her first test in her first year. That night, she walked into our room and sat on my lap. I saw you outside the door then. I touched her small fingers and congratulated her. She said her certificate is for me. I was stunned. That’s hers, and not mine. She explained to me truthfully that she can learn and play music but that’s not her calling. She plays it because mummy likes it. She is only 7 then. You teach her to think and be true to herself. You encourage her to tell me openly. “

“Yes, she approached me that evening and I discussed with her. I hope that didn’t hurt you too much. I was thinking of how to soften that impact on you. Yet, I want her to think, consider and tell you personally. That’s courage and sincerity. You are very understanding. You let her try what she wants to.”

“Music or not is not important. What’s crucial is to cultivate the values and discipline in her. (She patted his hand) You spent the whole night comforting me. I know your good intents, dear. I have known you for years…. and many years to come…  That’s when she turned into sports, to badminton. That’s so her. Active, always looking for challenges.. You taught her, from how to hold the racket, to the footwork, and discipline her whenever she tried to cut corners. I can see the seriousness in her when she plays. How hard she trains, trying to beat you. She even made a notebook with all the un-used pages from her old exercise books, to jot down what her coach and you taught her, to ensure that she remembers and put them it into practice. She drew those little pictures in her book, when she couldn’t find the right words. That set of notebooks are still in her drawer at home. That passion, that fire glowing in her eyes, is so you.”

She laughed..

He looked baffled.

“During one of the badminton trainings, coach told her that she has 5 mins to take 100 shots. Or was it 100 shots? Anyway, she needs to run from her start position to the net to start the timer, then run back to the start position to receive the shots. She complained that she will lose a good few seconds in that shuttle run. So, our witty one actually ran to the timer, added a few seconds before she started the timer. Thus, she will be able to get the complete 5 mins to receive her shots. She is smart. She is witty. Just like you.. I cannot think of that solution.”

“I really don’t know whether to laugh or to reprimand her then. She didn’t infringe the rules, yet she is able to tweak it enough for it to be fair to herself. Considering her tender age then, her quick thinking is admirable. That’s more important that we guide her, for her to channel the use of her gift correctly.”

“That trophy in our cupboard, beside Haraboji and Halmoni’s pictures? You two were thrilled to beat all odds to win the badminton match in the open category when she was 13.. that was your second match that day. Both of you were so tired then, and yet you preserve on… the chemistry and dynamics are undeniable. The willpower both of you exhibited was simply amazing..  Both tried so hard for each and every point… I was cheering for Darling and Dear at the spectators’ stand.. ”

“She walked a long way, from being trashed during her first match at 9 till then.”

“Almost everyone will be trashed at their first match. You showered her with a lot of positive thinking and encouragement before and after that initial match.”

“You gave her a lot coaching and practice sessions.”

“Kwang and Yoon brought us everywhere to watch competitions … we dissected strategies and analysed techniques with Darling after every match..“, they sank into reminiscence, “That was fun!”

“… You even designed us a family jersey then!”

“Yes, I did. I am very proud, and very glad… not so much for the win... “

“.. It’s the resilience and perseverance that she has internalised and projected made us so grateful and honoured!”, he tapped on the once perfectly smooth skin on her hand.

“Yes”, she covered his hand with hers, patting, smoothening the fine veins on the top-most layer …

“She is reckless and oblivious of danger and played wilfully with a dog’s tail and you have to save her from danger. When my introduction of knowledge and cute images from books can’t cure her phobia for dogs, you bring her to parks, to meet with people who walk their dogs. You bring her to shelters to meet and ‘talk’ to the animals. You taught her how to communicate with them, treat simple injuries for them, and ask for help when she needs it. Rashness and fear will only bring her harm, only knowledge and kindness will lead to understanding. About a year later, when she heard a soft whimpering that led to her discovery of an injured stray along the street, she dragged you there and both of you sent that puppy to the vet together. “

“You saw how attached she is to the puppy and suggested that we adopt it.”

“I am sure that you saw Darling’s pleading eyes then.”

He nodded, “She was so happy and run around with the puppy whom she named as ‘Lavendar’, after the purple colour flora that mummy loves. She walks ‘Lavendar’ for a while, and later, she started walking the dogs for our neighbours together. It’s like a puppies club outing... (he laughed) Unfortunately, ‘Lavendar’ did not live to a ripe old age. We gave her a dignified burial. Darling was sad for a long while. Those years with ‘Lavendar’ trigger her concern for life and later inspires her to assist in the find for cures to bring some more life and compassion to mankind. She has blossomed, because she has a great Mummy.. ”

“… and fabulous Daddy..”

“She knows what she is and who she may be, after she envisions, finds what she truly wants, and works hard towards it.”

“Oh, there was this one morning.. when we were all rushing. She was fumbling with her shoelaces and you were checking her school bag and rushing her out of the door. I almost finished packing your bentos and was dashing out with them…”

“Yes, I remembered”, he smiled.

“She looked innocently at you and said, ‘Daddy, you are so handsome.’ At that point, you had one hand on your hair, pivoted and one leg, and turned back.. blushing, flabbergasted, were you?.. All you were able to utter was, ‘Darling, you .. you need to focus with your task ..’…”

“She got me distracted, that aegyo at that instant had diffused the rush in me there and then, again. I really didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry… and we know where that irresistible aegyo comes from… ”, he looks tenderly at her. You can totally diffuse me, be it then, or now.. or whenever.

She smiles.

“That is her. An individual. She brings us happiness, laced with ache.”

Their foreheads meet and share a common smile. At this stage of their lives together, they attain this common level of realisation, appreciation and happiness.

The breeze blows gently…

He dusts away the leaflets that landed on her hair and touched the corner of her eyes affectionally. “The air here is dry.”

“Those are wrinkles, dear.”

“Those are proof of our blessed life together.”

“Yes, with mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come3.” she replied without missing a beat, smiling.

“You know me well.” He laughed.

“Anyway, we learnt a lot about each other and her, on this long road. Fancy that the bundle of 2.5 kg who we love so dearly is almost 25 and graduated. And here we are again after a complete cycle… you recalled how you intimidate or fend off her first boyfriend when she was 14?”

“I am not surprised by the swamp of worker bees buzzing around her as she is lovely, though not in the exact, similar manner as you are. She is all grown up now, educated, and is at the age to explore the world. (He massaged her hands tenderly.) Back to us, you are my gem, my one and only. You are the only one who matters.”

She blushes, rosily and prettily.

He pulls her into a hug, feels her lips, reminiscing their journey together.

“You have done a lot for me, for our little family. ..”

“You have given me, and Darling, something really precious. That’s a home, a bright and warm place called home.” He hugged her tighter in response.

“You did much more for me, for us.. “, he said as she raised her head, looking at him.

“You prepared our bentos, always ensuring we take our meals in time; be Darling’s hairstylist and manicurist till she is 12, carefully caring and glooming her; hold our purse strings, taught her money management, so she can take care of herself properly; ...…”

“We are not rich, but we are not lacking either. “

“You are our strong backing, one who works conscientiously and never whines… ; always running behind the scenes, ensuring that we are on track; adds citrus pulps in our cakes, walnuts in our bread, cool our sandwiches, arranges our schedules, brings shelter to us when it rains, …. I have grown too used to, acclimatised, too dependent on, … and you are so important to me, that I don’t think I can ever go on without you..“ You are divine and spectacular. Yes, you are. Contentment glows from within me, as I have you. 

 

We just checked into our inn in New Bern. She just dozed off on the sofa while I am unpacking. I feel her forehead. It’s cool. Maybe she is tired from the travelling, time difference, late nights, as well as the excitement from Eun’s wedding? I put down the things at hand, sit on the sofa and look at her. Observing her has become habitual, almost a routine, I come to realise. I shake myself out of my reverie. Let her rest. I carry her calm form to the bed and cover her with blankets. She didn’t even stir in that process. I arrange the curtains to block the sunlight, ensure the room temperature is just cool enough before I stepped out.

 

This is fine afternoon.

 

I plan to express myself properly to my raison d'être here, a place that is special to us since a long time ago. However, I need to devise a feasible plan based on the available conditions. I meander round the perimeter of the inn. While my mind deliberates, a puppy Shetland sheepdog appears at my foot. I squat down to pat it. It turns out to be the inn owner’s puppy, Calla. I play with Calla for a while and taught her some tricks. Then, an inspiration strikes me. I check with the inn’s owner and she happily agreed to my plan. She will get her husband to help, if needed. I thanked her. I have finalised my plan. I smile to myself, “Planning depends on timing. Just like love.“ I glance at the cloudless sky. It should not rain tonight. I double confirm the weather forecast on my phone. Lady luck is on my side.

 

I did my setup, with Calla circling around me. I show her the exact spot to dig. & Yes, we did rehearse. Silly, am I not? I looked at Calla, who is jumping and hopping up and down. Is she excited for me or is she only feeling joyful over the dog biscuits? I laughed nervously.

 

I checked and re-checked. We are ready. We sealed the small area in the back garden.

 

“Love, are you awake?”, I asked gently. “Are you still tired? Shall we eat outside?”

 

She smiled.

 

Twilight. We are having a simple dinner in the back garden.

 

There are some old trees, bushes and flowering plants in the small garden.

 

“I’ll get us another drink”, I said tenderly.  I deliberately dropped a que for Calla (a dog biscuit) near lovely’s feet.

 

She continues to take small bites of her dinner at the table.  

 

A puppy Shetland sheepdog arrives at the table and her feet. She smiles. “Hello”, she bends down to pat the cute, little, fluffy, moving ball of fur. The puppy ran towards an old tree, skidded and rolled a small distance. It rebounded quickly and ran back to the foot of the old tree. Then, it starts to dig with its small paws, sending sand to fly all around. She laughs heartily. “Is your bone inside? Let me help you…” She lends Calla a hand. Beneath the surface is not a bone, nor dog biscuits.  There’s a sparkling geometric pattern box inside. She carefully sweeps the soil away from the buried treasure with her fingers, while wondering the identity of its owner.

 

I have been leaning against a tree nearby, smiling, observing her all these while, “Calla, here… “, she finally sees where I am. Calla runs towards me. I give her some biscuits and the inn keeper brought her back inside.

 

I stride towards her, as serenely as I can, and sang only for her, in a cappella style  …

 

Don't the minutes fly

And hours just seem so few

With days apart so long

It's hard to spend my time

When I'm so far from you

And still you're always here

 

Now I only have to hear your voice

To make me feel so sure

That your love is why

I Want to Give It All 4

 

I finally reached, knelt down beside her and unearthed the box from the sand. I placed the box in her hands, “This is yours.”

 

Astonished, is she? A quick look in her luminous eyes confirmed it. Her eyes are always honest. She can never win in poker but that doesn’t matter.

 

She opens it. There is a scroll, that is held together by a reed ring, inside. It is a special feel on the sheet as that’s not the usual copy paper that we normally use. I made special effort to get it.

 

“This is a papyrus scroll.”

 

“The ancient one made by the Egyptians?”

 

I nodded. Yes, she read my books.

 

We left the box on the sand and stood up.

 

She pushes the ring of reed that is holding the scroll together to the end of the scroll (and I hold the reed ring for her)…

 

“Wait..”, my mind must be playing games on me tonight.. How could I get the sequence jumbled up, almost….?

 

She looks at me with her large eyes. Her hand holding on to the unread scroll.

 

“Tonight, the moon is one-half and increasing in illumination. The root of the seed is pushing its way to the surface. This is a period of strength, moving forward despite any fears, decision-making and commitment.”

 

I hold the ring of reed and place it against the quarter moon that is gracing over us tonight. “You know, lovely. (We look at the ring of reed together ..) This is made from the reed bouquet you gave me (Her eyes grows wide..) Since ancient times, the ring is one of the most intimate pieces worn by Egyptians.  A ring, a circle, that has no start or end represents eternal love and life. The hole in the ring’s centre signifies the gateway to the future. (I look straight into her eyes.)”, I feel my nervousness setting in and hear the start of my stammering, “The ring is worn on the fourth finger of the left hand as it is believed that a vein run from that finger straight to the heart. A man puts a ring on the left fourth finger of the most important lady in his life, pledging his self and signifying his eternal love for her.”

 

“Now”, I manage a deep breath, “Go ahead”, signalling for her to open the scroll.

 

The contents of the scroll unveil in front of her.

 

Why did I talk so much? … Did I really stumble?...  I can hear the thundering of my own heart… That could be one of the most nervous minutes in my life so far. I am biting my tongue, clenching my fist, beads of sweat dripped down my neck..

 

Naneun gidalibnida (I wait), as I’ll always and willingly do. The process of finding and loving her has been the most beautiful and enriching journey.

 

Gradually, I see tears forming in the eyes of my spectacular. She nodded a few times amidst her smile. She trembles as she reads off the scroll,

 

I acknowledge and accept your faults and strengths,

I will walk hand in hand with you, wherever our journey leads us,

To live, learn, trust, respect and cherish you, in the days that we have,

Hereto I pledge you my love, body, mind and soul.

 

I repeated that after her, in the quarter moon.

 

We cuddled close.

 

At that point, Calla returns to both our feet almost mysteriously. Jumping up and down, circling around us, barking, seemingly singing and cheering for us.

 

I am… I am over the moon, walking on air, beside oneself with joy, blessed, happy.. EXHILARATED! I WANT to SCREAM to the WORLD!

 

I hold her tightly. There is wetness on my cheeks. I feel moisture on my shirt too.

 

“You are very important to me too… Let’s don’t cry…” Silence for a short while…

“You remember how we know this place?”

“Every moment with you is significant… “, he patted her hand gently.

“It’s here that you amazed me with the papyrus scroll”, she wondered as she glanced into his soulful eyes, “How did you manage to be so learned and so bright? Is that even possible?” Years have passed, but her admiration for him has only grown in length, breadth and depth.

 

He is showing off his proud and boyish grin. Yes, still boyish. I touch and caress his cheeks lovingly. My dear deserves to be praised. There are so many dimensions to the one and only him, my one and only dear, who is intelligent, serious, devoted, cute, playful, dedicated, jovial, loving, understanding, … all in one! How can I not fall so deeply in love with him? When did that start, Darling once asked. Even I myself doesn’t quite figure out when did he sneak in and conquer my mind. My answer was, “For as long as I can remember…” Other than the one time when I mistook Yoon as his interest, he never gives me a chance to doubt him, or myself. He always considers my position as his priority in almost all he does, gives me confidence and assurance, appreciates and showers me with love and pride.

 

Feeling the cold piece of metal on his wrist.. he is still wearing the well-worn chronograph vintage watch that I gave him years ago. Regardless of the number of wall clocks there are, presence of his handphone, .. he seldom leaves home without this.

 

I was constantly ill when Darling was very young. He always takes the night feedings so that I can rest more. He researches and prepares baby food for Darling, including smoothies from -milk and potatoes; avocados and bananas et cetera. He makes my favourite Samgye-tang regularly. In fact, he just prepared Samgye-tang, on the evening before we flew to US last week. When served in front of me, it’s always piping hot chicken soup with tender boneless meat from the chicken wings. I’ll give the drumsticks, with bones removed, to him (and Darling usually). He always explores, always learns, for our lives to be better together.  This is him, dedicated, devoted, as always..

 

Yes, we are each not perfect beings, but we learn and grow together. Like the drips from the headwaters in the deep mountains, who started their journey from different tributaries, meet in the creeks and crooks along the mountain slopes, held hands, took the leap of faith and plummeted down the waterfall into the plunge pool together. From there, we will hold on to each other, walk on together… be it good times, or bad times…

 

Many moments, I look into his soulful eyes with much gratitude and love. I said my thankfulness. That someone in the vast universe adores me so much, and we manage to find each other.

 

What we share now transcends fate, maybe. This is not serendipity or coincidence. This is the outcome of our conscious choice - to live and love, to explore and experience life, with each other. Just like dear has said before, “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”

 

He pats her hands lovingly, which brings her back to the present.

He takes out that decades-old geometric pattern box from his bag and presents it to her. Her eyes glows in surprise, “What’s inside it this time?”, she asked.

Again, there is a papyrus scroll, secured with a reed and hemp ring inside. She removes the ring and reads, while he recites the content from memory:

We embark on an uncertain journey called life together.

Love given unsought by you is unconditional and unparalleled.

Time and tide only makes me fonder of you, treasure you more.

You are the gem on my palm. Priceless. Always.

 

He secures a silver chain with a cartouche5, which is engraved with hieroglyphic alphabets, on her neck.

“You know, you are always angelic in my eyes. Seeing you with your added wings in that white sundress on that special day got me so nervous. I was shaking so much …”  He touched her hand tenderly, reminiscing that sunny day, when they held hands and signed on the dotted line together. He always counted himself fortunate as he has her.

“You turned many heads.”

“You turned mine. You are my direction, my vision.”

“You are very expressive.”

“Because that is you, and this is me. Rather than saying I am expressive, that is more of a natural flow of thoughts. A universal fact, that’s inscribed on your cartouche, in us and our daughter’s name, remains -  Park (I) Bo (Treasure) Young (You) ”, he gestured that in sign language too. He uses that, whenever he spots her at a distance.

He holds her hand, rubs against his chest, near to where his heart is… Keeps her hand in his jacket pocket …

 

 

(Note : In Chinese language, “Bo” means “” or “treasure” in English. )

 

 

“Are we still meeting Eric and Eun tomorrow? Did they contact you?”

“Yes, they are joining us tomorrow.”

“Is Ha Jun and Seon Mi still travelling North America?”

“Yes, they are. I have arranged with Seon Mi. They will drive to Dallas to meet us next week. We can visit Nasher Sculpture Center or Kimbell Art Museum together with them if they arrive earlier. We will fly back to Korea with them at the end of next week. “

“Thank you for the planning, lovely. Your eye for details never cease to amaze me…”, she blushed at his compliment.

“What would you like for dinner?”

“Shall we try the steak at that small eatery again?”

“Not sure if it’s still there.. We can try to find it. Care for a longer walk with me?”

“Anywhere with you..”

 

He hands her a small glass bottle which she collected some sand from the ground and sipped inside it. Where-ever they leave their footprints, they’ll collect some local sand and deposit them in their little glass sand bottles. They already have a collection of sand bottles at home, which are displayed in between the shelves of books, and their collection is still growing. Strolling on in love and with love, they will be happy together5.

 

 

Yesterday was. Today is.

Tomorrow will be, Beautiful,

as I have you (you) with me.

 

 

 

 

“You turned many heads.”

“You turned mine. You are my direction, my vision.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Because that is you, and this is me. Rather than saying I am expressive, that is more of a natural flow of thoughts. A universal fact, that’s inscribed on your cartouche, in us and our daughter’s name, remains - Park (I) Bo (Treasure) Young (You)”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Acknowledgment - To myzyanya : Thank you for your friendship; for Pendulum - Ha Jun and Seon Mi.)

 

1 Magic Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK8D8UZYbDg

2 Couple, by Sechskies  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXaII5csnaU

3 Want To Give It All, by Air Supply  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyc3oJi28Zw  

4 This quote by Shakespeare explains the process of graceful aging and wrinkles creation from having lived a joyful life.

5 In Egyptian hieroglyphs, a cartouche is an oval with a horizontal line at one end, enclosing in the oval is one’s name.

6  Happy Together, by Park Hyo Shin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ALG1fsUIyQby Park Hyo Shin and Park Hyung Sik https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7E_QP9vNA

Source of pictures : Screen capture from SWDBS; PBY instagram