(You X Daisy)---New exchange student

Enjoy your day with Momoland(Reader X Momoland one shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are Kenny Lee. A sophormore of Seoul University.

It's the first day of second year and you decided to start your day fresh. You also have a long term goal to be a Chemist and the best part is that your first period is Chemisty, your favourite subject. Before the class started, your teacher Ms Kang made an announcement.

"Dear teachers and my class fellows, It is a great opportunity for us all to be here. Today I will speak to you about a new exchange student from Canada and she'll be here with us until Senior year. So please come over here and introduce yourself."

Ms Kang have finished her speech and moves over to the corner for the new student to introduce herself.

"Hello My name is Daisy ,my hobbies are shopping and doing ballet. In this university, I hope that I can get along with you and study hard for this semester."

Almost a lot of your classmates said hi to her. Even the girls were impressed on her beauty.

"Ok Daisy, you'll sit besides Kenny Lee at the back." 

She nodded and went to an empty seat that is next to you on your right. She placed her bag besides the legs of the table and sat down in her seat

"Hello you're must be Kenny Lee. I'm Daisy nice to meet you," Daisy reached her hands out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too," You relpiled to her and shook her hands in return. 

"Ok now that you're all seat, let's start this lession," Now it's the time for you to pay attention and take down notes. During your lession, you took a quick glance on her every 3 minutes. You notice how her brunette hair colour fits perfectly for her. And because of that, you lose your focus and tried to recover it.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter