(You X Ahin)---A bicycle for two

Enjoy your day with Momoland(Reader X Momoland one shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are Douglas Kang, a second year student from Busan College that finishes his exams and passed with flying colours. Feeling proud of it, you decided to celebrate this occasion by asking your girlfriend, Ahin on a picnic date after this. Today, it was the last day of school and everyone was busy discussing on what they will do for the school break. 

You meet up with Ahin after her last lesson and drag her to the school gate, where you suprised her with a electric bicycle which has two seats.

"Are you serious?!" She asked you with a surpised expression.

"Yep," You replied,"Like a promised. After the mid-year exams, I will take you on a date,"

You and her hop on it and travel around the city of Busan, home too many outing spots for most students at their age to hangout.

The most popular place to hangout is the Busan park as it is very relaxing and has an amazing spot where you can sit underneath the sakura tree.

You and Ahin stop by at the supermarket to buy some decious treats for your picnic date, including a basket and a picnic mat.

You were finished with your quick grocery shopping and about to leave until your girlfriend called you.

"Dougy," she called you, "Before we leave, can we buy ice cream? It's just that I'm craving for it,"

Well since she's in a good mood, you purchase two ice-cream, one for you and one for her.

After you and her finished eating their ice-cream, you continued to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter