What do we do ?

5 best friends escape for the police.

No one P.O.V

'' I'm not pregnant you dumb ! '' Amber yelled at Kwangmin.

While The others are observe the little sleeping baby in the basket.

'' Amber, Where did you get this baby ? '' Seungri asked curious.

'' Behind the bushes at the lake. '' amber answerd short and went to her room to get a blanket for the baby.

~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Jonghyun P.O.V

I was almost done with my breakfast when i heard the news i ran to youngmin who was watching tv, and switching channels.

'' Yah ! i wanna watch the news !! '' i screamed mad.

'' Oh sorry ~ gosh calm down.. '' Youngmin said to me and jump on the couch.

The n-news..They where talking about a missing baby ! probally our baby..not really ours but the one that we found okay actually amber found !

'' AMBER ! they are talking about your baby ! '' Youngmin screamed from the living room.

'' ITS not my BABY ! '' amber yelled to youngmin

'' amber, we can bring him to the police station ! '' i said to amber while she's screaming to youngmin

''..but hyung, they are saying that the baby is kidnapped ! and if you and are bringin him they will probally think you to did it ! '' youngmin said to me with a shocked expression.

He was right, if we do that i'll be so in prison.i hate beeing 19.. if i would be 16 like the twins they can''t lock me up.

~~~~~~~~

No one P.O.V

'' What do we do now ?! '' amber screamed while running around the living room.

Seungri and kwangmin came in the room,while holding the baby..

'' Let's escape ! '' kwangmin said excited while cuddle with the little baby who's smiling

'' Do you think this is a police movie ?! where not criminals ! '' jonghyun said while walking to his room to think about a plan.