5 best friends escape for the police.

Description

4 boys and a girl where on a run ! one off them was jonghyun, he was the oldest he was 19. Then there was amber she was a girl but looked like a boy, she was a tomboy she was 18, And then there was Seungri he was 18 to, he was the smart one. Then we have the twins Youngmin&Kwangmin 16 years old, they where called the jo-twins. But why where they on a run ? why did the 5 friends wanted to escape, and for what ?

Jo twins, The weren't the 'silent' ones in the group,they always keep talking about nonesese and you can't and will not get them to apart.

Then there was amber, she is a tomboy like i said. She ran away from home and was living with a friend she is kinda the player in the group.

Then we have jonghyun He was kinda the 'leader' in the group, and he is the friend amber was staying with.

And then there is seungri, he was kinda a nerd but not to mention he was smoking hot ! he always gets girls but he never wanted them, but the point is he is rich but he never had friends but then he meets jonghyun who was kind to him and intoduce him to the others.

 

 

I got the idea from the movie ''NINETEEN'' i'm not trying to copying it but i just wanted to make a story like that but mine will be a little different :P