Amber Liu.

5 best friends escape for the police.

'' Amber ! wake the up ! its ing late ! you have to go to work !! '' a voice screamed and knocked on the girls room.

'' YAAAA !  YOU GOT SOME REAL NERVES TO WAKE ME UP DON'T YOU  JONGHYUN ?! '' The girl screamed back.

'' AMBER LIU GET THE OUT OFF YOUR BED OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT ! '' the boy screamed back.

'' BRING IT ON ! '' the girl screamed back and slammed her door open.

'' hehe..i-i was just kinding..i'm sorry amber don't be mad .. i made breakfast hehe... '' the boy said, and run downstairs.

Yep, this is my life..The life of amber liu, When i was 16 i ran away. A friend off me said i could live with him so i did. You wanna know why i ran away ? when my parents separate my dad left me with my mom and just dissapeard. But then my mom got herself a new man, This man had something my dad couldn't give her: a daughter. Yea i know i'm a girl to but i was different i was that kind off girl that you call a tomboy, and my mom didn't really like that, but she got a new daugther even so she said she love me and stuff. But i didn't want to be in her way she got a chance to start all over ! with a man that loves her and a daughter she always dream of. Its hurting me but if she's happy i'm. And thats why i walked out of her live...