Prologue

The Last Promise
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fire was everywhere. The raging flames up the building.

In the middle of it all, stood a boy unaffected by the flames and the screams. Instead, he was smirking. Happy with his work product. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" A little boy was lost. He felt suffocated. The smoke was overwhelming him but he had to be strong to find his hyung. 

"Hyung!" Finally he saw him. He felt elated but then he realised the older boy standing in front of him was not his hyung anymore. "Hyung?" The little boy called him with wary. Somehow, the older boy fainted.

"Hyung!" The little boy rushed over and grabbed the older boy before he fell onto the concrete floor, envelopping him from the flames and the cruel world. 

"Hyung.." The little boy was sobbing. "You have done well, hyung. You kept your promise." He said as he hugged the older boy closer to him, afraid of losing him. Then the little boy out.

When the little boy woke up, the first thing he saw was pink pastel walls with cute animal drawings. "He's up." He heard a lady's voice. He turned towards the source of the voice. A young beautiful lady was looking at him in concern. There was a wealthy looking guy standing beside her. "Hey, little kiddo. Can you hear me?"She asked. He nodded at her in confusion. Who is this lady? She smiled the moment he nodded. It was a motherly smile. Somehow, he felt safe with this lady's presence. 

"Don't worry, kid. You are safe

Please log in to read the full chapter