The Happier Times

Your Guardian Angel

"I'm tired, can we finish this practice tomorrow?" Eunhyuk lifted his water bottle from the floor and took a long drink. The dance instructor looked on impatiently. "We barely finished 1/2 of the practice. It's only 1AM." "Only 1AM?" Eunhyuk said, with a hint of exasperation. "형 (Hyung), it is kind of late. Why don't we finish tomorrow in the morning? We've had a long day. We finished shooting that CF today too." Donghae looked at the dance instructor with a glint of hope. "Fine, but make sure all the members are back here tomorrow at 10AM sharp." He flicked the lid of his cap and walked out of the room.

Eunhyuk lifted his head and smiled. "Thanks." Donghae slid down the mirrored wall. "No problem. I was getting tired too." "Aw, I thought you did that specially for me." Eunhyuk pouted slightly. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Who knows?" Donghae shrugged slyly. Eunhyuk jumped over and tackled Donghae to the floor. "YOU KNOW!" Donghae laughed and pushed Eunhyuk off.

"Did someone call me?" Yunho poked his head between the door that had been slightly left open by their dance instructor. "No..?" Donghae tilted his head to one side. "No one called for you... or.. were you imagining a certain J's voice?" he said, with a glint of mischief in his voice. Yunho's eyes widened. "N-no- ... n-n-never mind!" With that, Yunho slammed the door and walked out of the practice room. [ *author's note* a little Yunjae in a fan fic couldn't hurt ^^ ]

Eunhyuk high fived Donghae. "Shouldn't we get going? It's almost 1:30." Eunhyuk glanced up at the clock. "You're right. Let's go."

On their way back to their dorms, without thinking about it, their hands unconsciously locked together. "Everything is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect." Eunhyuk smiled. "It's going to be like this forever, right?" Donghae looked up at the cloudless sky, then back at Eunhyuk for an answer. Eunhyuk closed his eyes. "I promise."

And so they lived happily ever after with each other.

I'm sorry to say that didn't exactly happen.....