Prologue

Shattered | The Libertine Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just kill me!”

She snarled through her teeth in anger and pain. She felt the warm liquid oozing out from every single part of my body and soon realized that her vision was becoming blurry as well. If she was getting near death, she already saw herself in hell. The cuts all over her body ached as she tried to blur out the look on his face when he saw her like this.

 

“Stop.”

 

The darker voice spoke and with the command, her arms which were tied to a pole were set free and she dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Through her blurry vision, she saw his emotionless face looking back at her. Then he stretched out his arms and with his fingertips, he slowly touched her face. His ice cold touch made her flinch and she automatically spat at him in disgust. Right then, she heard a loud snapping noise as a blood-curdling scream escaped her rusty lips. Pain screamed from her now-broke-calf-bone.

 

“There, there. My fallen angel.”

 

The voice whispered next to my ear. As much as she hated this creature who spoke, her heart couldn’t stop beating faster at his beautiful, enticing voice.  She knew that she couldn’t resist any of them. But now it didn’t matter because no matter how much she tried to endure, she felt her eyes close. Honestly, eternal damnation was better this torture she was facing now.

Then, she heard another angelic voice in the distance. She couldn’t see the face, but the voice was already imprinted in her mind.

 

“Junhyung…”

 

Her voice called softly in pain hoping that he could hear her. As her mind drifted off she heard a blood-curdling scream.

 

“This was not our agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter