Chapter 5 (End)

By Luck

Jungkook slowly sets Jin down on the bed, still kissing him. He stops kissing and hovers above Jin. "Will you be fine with this?" he ask while biting his bottom lip anticipated.

 

He notice Jin gets flush and turn his head to the side but he nods yes.  A smile graze Jungkook's lips at the consent. He was concerned when Seokjin said that he wasn't the one he loved and that it was Seojin. Seojin and him were in the past. Seokjin and him were in the present, hopefully the future too.

 

Jungkook wants Jin to know he loves him, more than Seojin. He wants Seokjin to remember this night. To know his love.

 

Jungkook kisses Jin's forehead. He trails his lips down Jin's face to his jaw line. Then he place a kiss. He felt Jin's arms that were laying on the bed come up and wrap around him. 

 

Without hurrying, he Seokjin's jaw line. He felt Jin stiffen at the action. Still but at different spots he glides his hand up Jin's body and caresses Jin's cheek. He rubs it to help Jin calm his body.

 

He grinned when Jin's body calmed down. He didn't too hard for it was visible for the marks to be seen in broad daylight. He was waiting for other places. 

 

"Seokjin, open your eyes so you can see me," Jungkook says in a childish voice as he noticed Jin closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes Jungkook landed a kiss on his lip. He was never tired of those lips. 

 

Unaware of what Jungkook was going to do next Jin gasp. Jungkook had stuck his tongue into his mouth. Jin, with big eyes stare at Jungkook. Jungkook had playful eyes on Jin.

 

Seokjin then followed Jungkook's move and used his tongue too. Their tongues swirls together. Jin rubs his hand on Jungkook's the direction his tongue was going. 

 

Jungkook continued kissing this time with his eye lids closed. Jin took in the beautiful sight. Jungkook kinda looked like a baby. His skin looked whiter as if his skin color changed with his mood. 

 

His dark black hair was still neat. Jin was pretty sure his was ruined as he was the one laying fully on the bed. Jungkook with unknown force kept pushing him deeper into the mattress.

 

Without any awareness, Jin lifts his leg up and touches something. Jungkook stops kissing him and lets out a small moan. His body leads the way and his lower region rubs against Jin's leg. It liking the feeling of the pants against it.

 

With hooded eyes Jungkook's not even kissing him any more. He's just in his own world. He's slightly lifted up from Jin's face. Jin could hear his small sounds and breathing. 

 

Jungkook's lips were parted as he rubbed against the leg faster. They were still fully clothed except Jungkook's upper half. Jin wasn't sure what to do. He was smiling at how cute Jungkook was. 

 

Then he left out a small laugh. He had hoped Jungkook wouldn't here him. But he did. Jungkook stopped and looked up at Jin. Jin turned his head to the side. Why was he laughing? Isn't this suppose to be romantic?

 

He can see Jungkook thinking of what to do. He bites his lips hoping to not do anything like so anymore.

 

Jungkook whispers huskily to him, "You think that's funny."

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook looked out the window. It was 11 am. He turns his attention back on Jin. Jin was in his arms, his head resting next Jungkook's chest. Now they were both fully .

 

Jin avoided his eyes and stared else where. "Seokjin," Jungkook purred. They had already did one round. Jin became shy after that. He thought it was cute since Jin was laughing at him earlier. 

 

He grabs Jin's hand and kisses it. Seokjin stares blushing. "Jungkook, we should go to sleep now." He slides his hand away and kisses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook smiles dreamily.

 

"No. Just stay with me for a bit more. I won't do much, promise," he says pouting. Jin has his lips seal tight as he look at Jungkook's face. Jungkook smiled and squeeze Jin's cheek.

 

Jin brings a hand up and rubs his cheek. Jungkook takes this moment to roll on top of Jin. "You-" Jin stops himself from saying anything, his face flush remembering that they both were .

 

Jungkook leaned down towards him and kiss him. Then he whispered against Jin's lips, "I love you." He stares into Seokjin's eyes. Seokjin's face turns pink. Jungkook just admires Jin's beautiful features. 

 

Jin looks a bit tired and it makes Jungkook thinks he looks cute. A smile settles on Jungkook's lips. "Do something for me and I'll let you go to sleep."

 

"Do what?" Jin breathes out. 

 

Jungkook bites his lips, "Show me affection." He wanted Jin's attention. He wanted to feel Seokjin's touch. 

 

Jin opens his mouth then closes it. Slowly he brings his hand up from under the covers and runs his hand through Jungkook's hair. 

 

Jin's face was calm and like he was interested in what he was doing. He runs his hand down Jungkook's face, touching every feature then it rests on his cheek.

 

He caresses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook leans into the touch. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Taehyung looked at the picture again. 'It can't be Jin. He looks like Seokjin but something feels off.'

 

Namjoon cleared his throat. "I thought to show you the picture after seeing Seokjin." 

 

Taehyung looked up. "So who is this guy?" Taehyung says holding the picture Namjoon brought to him. 

 

"He said his name was Seojin. I was in a relationship with him but soon we broke up. I have no idea where he is now," Namjoon told him.

 

"You think he's my brother," Tae finished. Namjoon nodded. Taehyung runs through his thoughts. 'Then Jungkook must've thought Seokjin is Seojin and he still may now. Does Jin know this? Does Jungkook even love him or does he love Seojin.' 

 

He needed to talk. He needed to see his parents. "Thanks Namjoon." Taehyung brought the picture with him as he left.

 

"Wait." Taehyung turns around. "Jungkook was one of his favorites. Tell that to Jungkook." Namjoon's face was a mixed of emotions.

 

Taehyung nodded then left.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Seokjin got out of the bathroom now clean and fresh. It was morning and Jungkook was still sleeping. Jin still wasn't settled about the Seojin problem but he felt happy for now.

 

He knows he's falling for Jungkook and he can't get out. He goes to the bedside and sits down. Before he could do anything else, Jungkook sat up and had his arms wrapped around Jin.

 

Jin's body tensed up feeling Jungkook's bare chest against him. "Jungkook, you should wake up and clean yourself," Jin told him. 

 

Jungkook took in a deep sniff of Jin. "You smell good." He pulls away to Jin's surprise he grabs a towel near by, wraps it around his lower half and get up. "We'll be leaving after breakfast so make breakfast quick."

 

Jungkook walks to the bathroom but before entering he winks at Seokjin.

 

~~~~

 

"Let's go, Jin." Jungkook sets their bags in the trunk. Jin walks out of the house and makes sure it's lock before making his way to the car. 

 

Jin sits down as Jungkook was still outside. Jungkook gets in smiling at Jin. "Why do you keep on smiling?" Jin asks softly. 

 

"It's because..." Jungkook leans over and caresses his cheek. "You're so beautiful and lovely." Jin brings his hand up to touch Jungkook's hand looking him in the eyes. He smiles a small but sincere smile.

 

Jungkook places a quick peck on Jin's hand then move back to start the car. Jin watched him as he started the car. 

 

He was happy looking and rested. He loved Jin, Seokjin. Jin was happier and felt more calm. There was nothing that would be better than this. Jin's phone rang causing him to look away from Jungkook.

 

"Hello," Jin said into the phone as the car started moving. "We're coming home now. Sure. When I come home though. Okay. Bye." 

 

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Tae Tae," Jin replied as he checked his notifications. There was silence, Jin looks back at Jungkook.

 

"Wh-why don't you give me a nickname?" Jungkook asked a bit down. 

 

"But why?" Jin asked. He liked Jungkook's name as it was and he wasn't sure what other name would fit him.

 

"Because I'm your boyfriend!" Jungkook said loud as he turned to look at Jin. Jin avoided his gaze. Jungkook pulled over. He grabbed both of Jin's hands. "And you're my boyfriend." Jungkook's face burned red as he said the words. 

 

Jin moves his hands on top of Jungkook's. "I like your name as it is and I still don't know what else I should call you. Okay, boyfriend." Jin smiles when he sees Jungkook turning more red.

 

Jungkook nodded and placed his hands back on the wheel. 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Taehyung sighed as he saw Jungkook's car pull up. He had talked to his father already. It was a long talk. Just not long ago his parents left to go to a meeting. Tae smiled as Jin approached him with his bag.

 

"Where is Mom and Dad?"

 

"They left for a meeting." Taehyung said and watched as Jungkook came after Jin. His eyes narrowed. Jungkook s an arm around Jin's waist. Jin turn to Jungkook and whispered something before removing his arm. "Come inside." 

 

The two came in as Taehyung followed behind. "What did you need to talk about, Tae?" Jin asked and got seated down with Jungkook.

 

"I was thinking that it'd be only us two but I guess it's fine if he stays." Tae gestures to Jungkook. He takes a seat himself across from the pair. "Are you two together?"

 

Before they could answer Taehyung continues. "He liked you first because he thought you were someone else." 

 

"Tae-" Jin was interrupted.

 

"That someone was Seojin. His ex, someone that looks like you." Jin was watching him cautiously as Jungkook was watching him intently. "Shocking of it is that he's our brother. Your twin, Seokjin." Taehyung finished off.

 

Tae pulled out the picture their dad had give him. It was a picture of their dad with two babies that were identical. "I spoke to dad. You do have a twin. They thought he died after an incident but he didn't." 

 

"Is he still alive now?" Jungkook asked with worry in his tone. "Did you find where he is?" Tae looked at Jin. He was looking away.

 

"No but you know that Namjoon guy." Jin remembered. The party he and Jungkook went to was to celebrate the return of Namjoon from the states. "He also dated Seojin."

 

"Taehyung," Jin stood up. "What are you doing?" 

 

"Jin!" Taehyung also stood up. "He doesn't love you. He only loves Seojin. Right, Jungkook." Jungkook couldn't utter anything. "Tell Jin you love him and not Seojin." Jungkook stared at Seokjin then looked at the picture.

 

"Jungkook," Jin says his voice barely heard. 

 

"I-I," Jungkook stutters his eyes clouded with confusion. He wants to say he loves Seokjin but he what if Seojin was here right now. Who would he choose? 

 

"I..I'm sorry Jungkook," Seokjin says before running up the stairs. 

 

"Wait!" Jungkook yelled but his feet couldn't move. He turned to look at Taehyung who was looking at him too. Jungkook hurries out the door. 

 

"Jungkook!" He could hear Taehyung but continues going to his car. Taehyung catches up with him. 

 

"Go away," Jungkook says and opens his car door. 

 

"Oh, I will after this." He punches Jungkook. Jungkook stares at him remembering the first time Taehyung had punched him. "Namjoon told me to tell you this. You were one of his favorites." With that Taehyung leaves. 

 

Jungkook realizes what he meant but drives away. Everything that he and Seokjin built up in Busan was being compared to everything he and Seojin did in Jeju. Can he possibly choose?

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Jin cried silently in his room. The door was locked. Earlier Tae had come up and try to come in and speak to Jin. Now he was gone. The sun was starting to set. 

 

He knew it was a bad idea. He knew it but he pushed it away. Jungkook didn't love him. Jungkook loved his twin, Seojin. He didn't even know until today. He wished his parents had told him. 

 

He had a little hope that maybe, just maybe Jungkook would love him more than Seojin. But, what was he thinking. Now he's crying like this. Jungkook couldn't say he loves him more than Seojin. 

 

If Seojin were to be living with him and Taehyung, he was sure Seojin would be the one Jungkook would rather date and flirt with. Seokjin would just be that other brother. He wiped his eyes. 

 

~~~~

 

Their parents apologized about not telling them earlier about Seojin. They thought it would make them feel always a bit sad to think that their brother had passed away before they could remember him.

 

Jin took his bag and got in his car. He was going to school again to teach. When he got there he felt happy. He was back to what he liked doing. He try to force Jungkook out if his head but it didn't work. "Hey, Jin." Jin turned towards the person.

 

"Good morning Hoseok." Hoseok smiled. 

 

"How have you and Jungkook been?" Hoseok got his dad out of wanting him to get engage with Jungkook luckily. Hoseok and Seokjin soon got closer as both taught at the same school.

 

"We're um fine?" Jin said though they were not fine.

 

"Really? You don't sound so sure," Hoseok asks worried. 

 

"It's complicated...." Jin sighed. Hoseok patted him on the back.

 

"I hope you feel better." With that Hoseok left to his classroom. 

 

Before Jin knew it, all the students were leaving. He slowly follows after them. The day went by faster than he thought. It was probably because he was thinking so much. A student even gave him some candies because she thought he wasn't feeling well.

 

He made sure to grab his things before leaving the classroom completely. He walked out to where the students were gathered waiting for their guardians. He wasn't paying much attention as he walked. 

 

Something hits his leg and he looks down. He saw a girl rubbing her head. Jin bent down. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" Jin apologized. He patted the girl's head and made sure she was alright before standing back up fully.

 

Somehow he felt like someone was looking at him. He turned around and looked to see if anyone was staring at him. At a distance but close enough he saw a familiar face. Jungkook staring back at him. 

 

He took a few steps back. Jungkook was in a nice suit, his hair neatly parted. While he was just in his normal attire. He recall a moment. The time when he first met 

Jungkook. 

 

He push past the crowd and walk the opposite way getting away from the people and him, especially him. He felt tears in his eyes as he ran. 

 

He stopped when he was met with empty streets. 'He doesn't love me' Jin chanted to himself as he stood watching the empty streets. Then he felt someone grab him and pull him into an embrace. He leaned against the familiar smell. 

 

"Like I said, I'll always love you and only you." Jungkook press Jin closer to him and places a soft kiss on the top of his head. 

 

Jin pulls away avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

 

"I don't love Seojin anymore. I love you. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Jungkook lowered his head. "Will you forgive me?"

 

"I-I have to go." Jin moves away. 

 

"Seokjin!" Jungkook grabs Jin's wrist. "Don't go. Don't leave me." Jin looks at him. His eyes are filled with desperation. Jin wasn't sure. Did Jungkook really leave Seojin behind? He brings Jin's hand up to his chest. 

 

"Jin," he presses his hand on his chest. "I don't love Seojin. I knew you weren't him piece by piece. It was confirmed by our days spent together in Busan." Jungkook was tearing up. He couldn't lose Seokjin. 

 

Then Jin remembers when Jungkook was so sad. When he felt sorry for Jungkook. How he felt.

 

Jin moved closer to Jungkook hugging him. "I forgive you." Jungkook hugged him tighter. "I love you Jungkook." He had never said those words out loud but he was proud he did.

 

~1 month later~

 

I ran as Seokjin chased me. "Hurry up Seokjin," I and continued running. He soon caught up to me. He pushed me and I pull him along with me. "Jungkook!" he yelled. 

 

"What?" I ask giggling. "Isn't Jeju nice?" We were sitting where the sand met the water. Some of the water was getting us. He nodded. I leaned in and place my lips on his. I lightly on his lip pulling him near me. 

 

When we pulled apart I stand up and carry him bridal style. He accepts it and lean into me. We settle near a big tree. He was sitting on my lap playing with my fingers as I see a familiar face. "Jin." He looks at me. I moved my head slightly to the person. He turns his head to see. 

 

It was Seojin. Seojin smirked and leaned into the neck of a random guy. Seokjin looks at me worried. I just shrug and place a kiss on Seokjin.

 

 

Author's Note

 

Jungkook and Seokjin are together happily. Jungkook doesn't care about Seojin anymore. 

 

Thank you for reading. I got inspired by a drama I watched and wrote this. In the drama, Seojin actually plays a big role and comes in a lot but I decided to not bring in so much drama. If you have any questions just comment and I'll try to answer. Thanks for the support! Bye!