The Revelation

The Royal Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days of working under Youngjae, I decided to show him that I was a hard worker, that my day off was not something I did often. Anything Prince Youngjae asked me to do, I would immediately do the task, finish it, and move on to the next task at hand.

 

One day, Youngjae summoned me to his quarters a week and a half after the coronation.

 

I knocked on his door, "Prince Youngjae?" I asked.

 

"Come in. I need your assistance." He replied from the other side of the door. My heart couldn't help but beat fast, but why? Maybe just because he seemed like a genuine prince, unlike his brother, he appreciated and noticed my hardwork, and didn't treat me like I was invisible.

 

I pushed through the door, I saw Youngjae standing beside the end of the bed.

 

"Would you mind cleaning this place?" He gestured around him, at the somewhat messy state of the room with some leftover plates of food around the floor. "Sorry this is so late notice. But it's getting out of hand and I would appreciate it if this were done by tonight."

 

"Of course Prince Youngjae!" I replied, eager to show him I would finish this long before it would be considered nighttime.

 

I got to work, taking the dirty plates of food remnants down to the kitchen as fast as possible, so I could begin wiping down the tables and dusting the bookshelves and then cleaning the floor.

 

Youngja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter