Hallucination Vs Reality

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update as I was busy on my internship.. Hoping you guys to like this update.. Please do comments,  it will boost me more.. Thank you for the subscribers,  i was overwhelmed. 

 

___________________________________________________________

Things had become hectic as Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Seokmin practice for the upcoming festival yet the  younger two was far more chill about it, after nagging Jeonghan to visit a place outside Seoul for a breather, the older gave in. Now they are heading to a place he didn’t bother to ask where, he just doze off inside the BMW while his chauffeur drove  them to the place the two younger fond of this days. They started the trip as early as 6 o’clock in the morning, bring the sleeping Jeonghan with his pajama, comforter and pillows inside the car, as the two was excited about the trip, Jeonghan is wishing to find Jisoo in his dream. 

It’s been a week that the other didn’t talk to him, he tried to follow the President  but his own schedule was also conflicted to the latter’s own schedule, he was bored all those time not seeing the crescent eyed man. He should be making his next canvas for the arts presentation for next month’s expo but he was so dispirited as he misses the other’s present, he tried to talk to Wonwoo to know Jisoo’s address but his cousin was not cooperative at all, it seems like his cousin was keeping something from him, he can’t even tell to Seungkwan and Seokmin about Jisoo cause he knew the two was eyeing another guy for him.

 

The travel time took them 2 hours to go at the nearby new tourist  attraction but as it getting nearer, the place looks familiar as if he was there before, until now as Jeonghan wants to be inspired to the beauty of a certain landscape, his hands can’t move his brushes  to paint those, his memories and his canvas always lingers to his past, when he was a child together with his parents and a certain someone he forgot.

His phone rang as his companion informs him that they are getting nearer to the  location they were told that it was the enchanted place where tourist recently visited cause of the celestial beauty of the said mountain. According to some reviews, 20 years ago they said that  it was popular for fishing spot but later on they prohibited those things and become a preserved place cause something happened on that place but the other two didn’t know what the mystery behind the closure of the fishing lake site. “Hmmnnn, Appa, why are you calling?” Jeonghan answered, “Hanie, did you bring clothes with you, I knew you were kidnapped with the youngsters but at least did you had something with you right? What if others saw you like that in sleeping attire at your destination? At least stop to some place and buy something to change to. Hey, are you listening?” Taemin continuously add while being hysterical after he finds his elder son not in his room this morning.

“Appa, Butler Jin prepared everything before he assisted those two to bring me inside the car, I will change first before I got out inside the car, don’t worry and you should be worrying about today’s breakfast cause Appa Kai was heading back from Italy today, does our baby Samuel wake up already?” 

“Oooohhh, Ghad, I almost forgot about your Dad, I should be heading to kitchen now darling, Samuel didn’t sleep here last night, he said he was having a night over on his Wonwoo hyung.”

“Wonwoo? Sleep over? Who allowed him to go? Appa, Samuel should learn to come back home no matter how far he went, he was too young to have that overnight thingy, what if he isn’t in Wonwoo’s house but with a girl?”

“Yahh, Yoon Jeonghan, don’t be like that your brother, he was on his age when he seek and enjoyed staying at his peers and we are lucky enough that he was fond of Wonwoo rather than to other people we didn’t knew about.”

“But Appa---”

“Darling just enjoy the scenario there, don’t sleep at the car, go outside and seek new inspiration to your painting, I think it must be time to recreate the memories that lingers to you day by day. Love yah, be careful and have fun”

“I will Appa, just that my mind was still can’t get back the memories that I had before, bye then love you too. Share a hug from  me to Appa when he gets home.”

“I can do more than that Hanie, be safe and keep me updated. Byeeee.” Taemin said in a soothing voice as he ended the call as he walks toward the kitchen. On the other hand, Jeonghan had chills as he heard his father remarks and made him imagine things, well if he got another baby brother, he would be glad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew received a call that morning from Choi Jackson, at first he thought that the man wants to talk about  business ventures but he was mistaken instead he was told that his son was interested on asking Jisoo to be his husband.  Onew knew that the old man was fond of his son ever since the two announces that  they were dating yet he want his son to decide who he wants to marry just how he wasn’t force by his parents to marry someone when he  was younger. Jisoo was one of his first born twin and he wants his son to experience the miracle of love in a sense that he and his husband will not meddle on things that will last in the life of their son. Jisoo was a good kid yet as Onew knew that when he asked something to his child, he knew the younger will give in, just nod his head and do as his father wants.

Ever since the twins was young, Onew and Minky see to it that either Jisoo and Gongchan will be legible enough to a leader for their Enterprises, the two spend their day by following their scheduled class, tutoring and recreational activities. As the two become older, Jisoo excels in academics while Gongchan on musics and arts yet if the two works together a great result will surface. Gongchan choose to study abroad to pursue a career he choose and Jisoo ends up managing his time in working for their company and studying in advance for his college degree. 


Onew knew how exhausted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter