Brothers

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers,  please write your feedback about this fic on which I will know if I'm doing good or if you wabt more intense, angst or mystery to be unfold. Thank u..

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

 

Chan was practicing with the dance crew when a foreign looking guy came in, Soonyoung introduces both of them and he then realizes that the description about him base on rumors didn’t give justice on him, the foreigner was so sweet and kind inside and good looking outside. The guy named, “Hansol,” and it reminds him about someone, his brother, the guy was also good at dancing and was fun to be with. They were on break when they decided to eat cream puffs bread at the nearby café, when he went back to their table as he put down the tray of their orders he heard it, “So you had a crush on Jisoo?” Chan almost makes the tray slips on his grip luckily Hansol saw it and be able to help him.

“This young guy here is the younger brother of Jisoo hyung, wow small world indeed.” Soonyoung continues not minding the awkward atmosphere in front of him, Chan pulls the chair for him to sit as his legs was going to give way, “Why are you interested on my brother, does anyone knew about it?” Hansol shakes his head for a reply, “That’s good, don’t ever tell anyone OK?”

Soonyoung butted in, “But why? He was free to like someone.” Chan sips from his cucumber flavored juice drink before answering, “It will cause a chaos. You know what I mean, you are Seungcheol hyung bestfriend so be sure he will not know about it. Got it hyung?” “And so if I was his best friend, from now on I sided with Hansol’s love for your hyung.” Chan look at them with disbelief, why on earth such person exist he thought.

He needed to protect Hansol from his brother Jihoon, he knew his brother, he can do anything for Jeonghan and Jisoo even though Chan was also a shipper of Jeonghan and his hyung, he always respect his elder brother’s decision on whom to be with, if he wants a pretty girl or a guy, he will support him, he just want his brother to be happy that’s why even though his Jihoon hyung was against the relationship of Seungcheol and Jisoo, he was neutral about it cause he knew what his elder brother wants.

For the meantime he just need to learn more about this handsome guy in front of him and tried to protect him from his hyung, who knows maybe he will be the one who can offer the love to his brother Jisoo. The true love.

Hansol waves his hand on Chan’s face, “Hey don’t look at me like that, I can’t melt yet not until I was courageous enough to confess on your hyung.” Chan chokes after hearing it and cough afterwards, Soonyoung tap his back as Hansol ask for forgiveness for saying those cheesy words while Chan gestures he was Ok and don’t worry about him.

But heaven was so nice that as he was fighting for his life inside the café , the bell ring as a sign that a person just came in, when he look at Hansol’s blushing face he knew the what it means so as he turns his head he already sense it that his brother was walking towards him with concerned look. He tried to calm himself but he coughs more often which causes his brother to moves fast towards them, all he can do is moves away from his companion, run to him and pulls his brother towards the door. “Chan wait!"

************************************************************

 

 

Lee’s Residence

 

“Hyung!!!!!” Jihoon shouted, “It is true? Yoon Jeonghan decided to pursue you? What did he say? What did you answer? Oh come on, answer me don’t just be focus on files in front of you. I’m too curious.” Jihoon keeps on bothering his brother as the latter was busy on reading business proposals while listening to classical music in his study room.

In order for Jihoon to get his attention, he hops in and seat on Jisoo’s lap while locking his small hands on his brothers face, his brother just look at him for a second then proceed on what he was doing but Jihoon was too eager to know the current situation between the great Yoon Jeonghan, his crush, with his brother.

“Jihoon, your brother is busy, you know my rule, keep yourself in your music room and leave me alone for now, we can talk later.” The older said as he stare at Jihoon, reprimanding the latter but Jihoon just pouted and let out a big sigh while his arms was hugging is brothers neck. Jisoo’s wrinkled forehead straightened up as he brushes his little brother’s hair, “Ok you win, what do you want to know?” Jihoon smiles, stand up and pulled the chair besides his hyung and ask while he was playing with his fingers, “Are you two now a thing?” Jisoo laughs and answered, “Last time I check we’re both human Jihoon. Ok next question.”

 

“Hyung, come on, you know what I’m talking about.” Jihoon giggled but Jisoo was having fun while teasing his brother, “Why Jihoon? Can’t I” he asks while he lean his face closer to Jihoon, “Can’t I date your crush?” Jihoon’s eyes widened in surprise as he stands up and moves away from his brother.

 

“Wahsiuebbchkjd boyt?.....” Jihoon gulp as he continued, “I mean, Hyung, what are you talking about? Crush?” Jihoon pointed himself, “hahahaha…me having crush on Yoon Jeonghan?..hahahaha weeehhh?” Jisoo walks toward h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter