President

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo  came in at the university earlier than usual to prepare for his cousin’s art exhibit besides he was the one in charge of the said event from planning to organizing until promotions and actual event per se. He began doing various things like arts mixed with math cause he was always fascinated  about human mind, its beyond ordinary way of expressing thoughts and feelings that’s why he majored in architecture and photography.

 He always bring his DSLR whenever he goes but that prior to that day he forgot that he  leave it in his desk that’s why he rush in the middle of the night  to go back at AIOSU despite the heavy rain, but what surprise him is his cousin was staying leisurely in  the couch  as he kept smiling while looking at his phone then he suddenly laugh. He approached  his cousin and asked what he was doing in the said office but he just got a shoulder shrug from the latter and a flying kiss which he tried to avoid.

6 hours had passed after that scene but it lingered in his memory, he arrange the  things he needed after he cleaned his camera and put it in his bag when  his giant friend came in with his butler, they both bring 3 kinds of bags and Wonwoo thought it was all food cause the said guy was well known for bring foods and stuffs despite his aloof persona, he likes baking and experimenting on fusion foods in which he was one of the first taster in town. 

“You cook all these?” Wonwoo started. “Yeah, I was inspired from the tv show yesterday and since my father’s company was the one handled the broadcast, I asked the chef about it and experimented a bit, hope you like, ohhh, and I made sure they are all organic and separate seafoods and meat so that you won’t be bothered on the ingredients I made.” Mingyu keeps on speaking until he put a bento box with a sculptured ornament on  top of the table, Wonwoo was about to open it but Mingyu slap  his hand, “Ouch!”

“It’s for Prez, by the way where is he, not arrived yet?” Mingyu said as he arrange the table for  them to eat but Wonwoo didn’t  response and just continue  what he was doing before the  latter arrive, cause Mingyu didn’t get a replied, he opened the black colored box, walks toward Wonwoo, the taller Mingyu slides his left hand on Wonwoo’s waist as he put his chin in Wonwoo’s shoulder before he present the box infront of him, “I knew you will like it, it’s a coffee jelly cheese cake made especially for you. 

Wonwoo just stood there like a log, he felt Mingyu’s breath at the back of his nape, his ears for sure is turning red from the soft soothing whisper he receives but he don’t want to be deceive by the giant act, he had beyond years feeling hurt indirectly for his one sided love. He loves Mingyu even before Jisoo meet them both or it was even earlier when Mingyu was there to follow him like a puppy to be sure that he will not skip a meal in their grade school years.  But everything had change when they transferred to AIOSU in their highschool years, they met Jisoo and from then on, Mingyu become Jisoo’s shadow, who was always besides the latter even though Jisoo didn’t want to bother Mingyu but Mingyu insisted on helping him, Wonwoo as a good friend also volunteered to  help them also that makes them best of friends but as they grow older, Wonwoo knew that Mingyu being kind to Jisoo in not a bestfriend  should do but a guy who had feelings to the other. Wonwoo once asked Mingyu about it  but Mingyu denied until one day Jisoo asked him if he had feelings for Mingyu but Wonwoo denied at first and he will be happy for the two and asked Jisoo to returned the favor to Mingyu, the two tried to date but later on for unknown reason Mingyu initiated the break up and the three of them returned for being bestfriends, when they got to college, the three of them run for the student’s council election and students love them that’s why they had this office for years now as their hang out and private area. 

Wonwoo lightly removes Mingyu’s hand from his and turn to face him, “Thank you, but you don’t need to be physical, if you want to make Jisoo jealous do it when he was here for him to see us not when we were just two.” 

He brought the box with him and started to eat it but was stop when Mingyu hold his hand, once again time stop when their stares at each other, “I was just doing what I use to do with you, both of you are my bestfriend  and being affectionate to both of you is something that is natural to me.”

“Yes it was natural for you but not to us, not for me. I was accustomed of you being affectionate to Jisoo but not to me for years. FOR YEARS MINGYU!” Wonwoo was about to walk away  but then he saw a hem of  person’s uniform standing near the opened door so he dig in, “You still had feelings for him then show it to him not to me and not to others around Jisoo, if you love him still then fight for it.” Wonwoo pointed his finger on Mingyu’s chest, “Stop being too kind, stop being an pampering him all this things, you may like it to be as normal as you like but no, your actions will make Jisoo move far away from us, from you. If you can’t have the courage to tell him that you still had a  lingering feelings for him then stop loving him and move on, Mingyu!” but the taller only watches him until Wonwoo’s arm are being pulled up and heard the bitter things he was afraid to hear for years, “I did cut the things between us but you can’t  tell me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter