Closure

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When Seungcheol got the call from Jisoo, he already predicted what the other wants even though he was afraid that once he met him their relationship would end officially and no turning back anymore because he knew that once Jisoo was decided to do such thing, no one would ever break it. He wants  time to decelerates as he drives going to the lake place but as soon as he arrived, as soon as he saw Jisoo coming to his direction, he felt his knees was going to give in any moment, at that time he knew that he wants Jisoo not just only he needed his family’s power but for the reason that he was deeply in love with him even though his mind tells him that he love Jihoon, his heart says otherwise. 

 

“Jisoo, what do you want to---”

 

Jisoo holds Seungcheol’s hand, “Let’s end this Cheol, I knew that I would hurt you once again but the more that we saw each other, the more that we have a communication, the people around us will keep hurting, I know that they also want us to become happy but for real, we already broke up months ago, I think it is much better that we keep our relationship casual for we know that you were engaged with my brother and I have also in a current relationship with----”

 

“You love him, right Jisoo? You love Jeonghan that much, that is why you  are doing this. You want  to finally put an end to everything so that he will be rest assured that you only had him in your heart.”

 

Seungcheol can’t hold himself anymore, he knew that he was going to burst once and for all, “But how about me?, I knew I committed a grave mistake when I asked my father to marry you and so on, that I want to revenge on you but in the end I was the one hurting and you went more far away from me. I thought that if we get engaged, you will realized that you love me more than I love you but in the end, your heart find a man  that heals the wound that I intentionally  put on you. God is too cruel on me, he made a way for me to meet you but in conclusion he took you away from me when all are settled.” Seungcheol hugs the crying Jisoo infront of him, he hugs him to the point that he don’t want Jisoo to leave him, he wants to keep him by his side nonetheless Seungcheol is not a selfish person when it comes to Jisoo, he also wants Jisoo to be happy, he knew that once Jisoo was happy, his heart will also agree with him that he can only give happiness to Jisoo once he let Jisoo go pursue the one he love.


 
Jisoo hugs him back, “Seungcheol, maybe when we met in another circumstances, maybe when we didn’t choose to hurt each other, maybe when we try to solve each shortcomings, maybe at that time, the trust we had will turn to love but in the end even though we love each other, that we care each other, we have chosen otherwise and that makes us regret it all. I knew that even there will be a time that your heart will choose the person that comforts on it, a person that showers you love even though you didn’t ask it, cause that beautiful angel was sent by God to be your other half that heals the wound and makes you feel assured that there is a person who was destined for you, that no matter how many time you let him go, he will come back at you even you wouldn’t ask it.” Seungcheol loosen his hug and brushes his right hand on Jisoo’s face for the last time, memorizing the crescent eyes, cute nose and the  lips that produces smiles that always calm his heart, a tears was coming from his eyes , even though  his vision was blurring on seeing Jisoo’s face, he wants to caress it one last time, once more before his gave his love away from the man who he called first love.

 

Jisoo wants to wipes away Seugcheol’s tears but he discerned it is better for him not to, if he is to broke up with him officially and for closure, so he slowly distant his face and said, “You should let me go now Seungcheol, let’s officially end our relationship…for the better.” Seungcheol can only nod in response as he wipes off his tears but as soon as he opens his eyes, Jisoo was grabbed by Jeonghan away from him. 

 

He wants to run towards them but before he took a step, Jihoon’s body was infront of him, shaking his head for objection, he moves his head to look at them but he never did cause Jihoon was fast enough to held him in his arms to comfort him, “Enough Seungcheol, let my brother go cause you also deserve better love for a second chance.” Seungcheol close his eyes, let the tears fall from it as he let himself be embraced by Jihoon, as he let his heart to be comforted to person whom he should be love.


Jisoo was dragged by Jeonghan, he knew for himself that he never let himself being pulled or dragged but he knew that Jeonghan was mad enough that his grip on his wrist was tight enough that as soon as he leave his hand, it will produce a red trace from the said action.  The thing is, he was Jisoo and he won’t allow anyone to harm him no matter how much he love him, as Jeonghan was pulling him toward his car, he retracted his hand away from him causing to get Jeonghan’s attention, “What?” Jeonghan asked but as soon as he saw that Jisoo was soothing the pain on his wrist, his mind went blank, how come he hurt him. “Jisoo, I’m sorry, that wasn’t my intention, I----” but Jeonghan can’t give any white lies to cover up his action.

 

“We should head home, maybe it would be right that we talked once your head cool off.” Jisoo walks towards his car, leaving Jeonghan at the center of the road, “Jisoo!” Jeonghan shouted but Jisoo continued to walk forward, Jeonghan opted to run towards him, “We should talk!”

 

“No we can’t, once we talk right now, we will end up hurting each other” Jisoo turn to open his car but Jeonghan push back the car door and lean on it, “You won’t go unless you talk to me.” He was desperate, he  wants answers, he wants assurance, cause if he can’t get it now, he will go insane. The fact that he saw Jisoo and Seungcheol, his blood was boiling with jealousy, his heart was afraid of losing the person he cherished the most.  
                                                         

“Okay, what  do you want to talk about?” Jisoo asked back as he stared at Jeonghan’s piercing eyes. 


“You keep seeing him while I’m with you, do you still love him?” Jisoo can’t deny it any longer, Jeonghan wants answers but the truth hurts more than keeping it safe.


“What if I will and what if I’m not?”


“Jisoo, I want answers not confusion?” Jeonghan push through as he held Jisoo.


“Then, will you ever believe what I say once I began to tell what my side is? Jeonghan, for now, it is better for us--” Jisoo wants to answer him truthfully but he knew Jeonghan just want something, more than truth and now his mind was close, his heart was bleeding cause of him, he knew that when he open the pandora’s box, Jeonghan will end up hurting more that he is. He didn’t want to lie at him but it is not the right time for this, it much better  to talk when everyone is calm rather when both parties  are agitated.

 

“Better? Better for us?” He slowly pronounces each word for emphasis so that Jisoo will realizes what he was pointing at, “There was never an US” Jisoo’s eyes widened, he can’t believe what Jeonghan had said.

 

“How would you say that?” Jisoo holds Jeonghan’s shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter