Shippers

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One of the prestigious university existed on earth is what they called AIOSU aka All in One Serendipity University but the founder was known by his artistic way of showing his devotion to his long lost love before it was built so “AI” means My “LOVE”, “IOS” means “IS” and “U” means “YOU”. For every dedication he did to all the poems and writings through the years he always put “AOISU” before his lover yet they all believe that the founder was talking to the man he love not the wife he was married too. Five decades had been gone and the gossip and AIOSU was being passed and use by generation to generation. The university offers science, math, music, arts and sports related courses through the years. Science field are the highest rank and so on. AIOSU also offers learnings from Preschool to Senior High captivating all other nearby places to enroll their child at this prestige school. From uniform to high class recreation area, it was all been properly maintained and organized for giving each students a dreamy yet real and comfortable surroundings while studying. All are welcome to take an entrance exam in order to be an AIOSian and as you get in, all will be given on you. Rich will pay for their tuitions and those who can’t will be offered a scholarship, no prejudice on whether rich or middle class, all are treated at the same level, as a student and a learner.

On a day as the cherry blossoms covered the streets, Jihoon was walking towards his brother’s college department building when he saw a beautiful young man talking with his admirers and supporters, for Jihoon this man was like a human fairy that landed on this land to grants once wishes but then as the young man caught his attention, they stared at each other and eventually Jihoon’s heart was captivated by the lovely man’s smile. Jihoon felt hot for a second and just took a bow as a sign of respects, he smiled back and passed the crowd before him. He knew at that time that the young man was his boys crush, YOON JEONGHAN, but he also knew that no matter what he do, he was not the right man for him. As he was walking absentmindedly, someone pet his hair and offered a cat smile in front of him, his older brother, LEE JISOO, also the President of the Student Council of Al1 Serendipity High. “Hyung, sorry for spacing out,” Jihoon said then Jisoo put his hand in between Jihoon’s rosy cheeks.

“Then, may I know why are you blushing, you’re beet red Hoonnie.” Jihoon walk towards the classroom’s window and there he is, he looks like he just arise from sick, totally red with a bothered look. “Hyung, you’re wrong, it just that, the weather was too hot.”

“Then you should come to student’s council pavilion for the mean time while we wait for Chan.” Jihoon nodded and walk pass thru his hyung. Jisoo knew his brother more than anyone else, the young boy was in love but he can’t verbalizes it cause he knew his brother, too secretive for his liking unless it was really bothersome and ask for his advice. Jisoo brought Jihoon cinnamon bread roll and choco mocha ice in which it was Jihoon’s favorite combination for a TGIF mode. Jihoon just keep on eating while lying on the red velvet colored sofa in the sacred room then suddenly a loud thud was heard and Chan slowly opens the wooden door, “Hyung, you should know what I have seen while I was passing the corridor going here, it’s the great Yoon Jeonghan and his league and my Sammy was there with him.” Jihoon almost chokes from eating and Jisoo abruptly pulled in Chan inside and close the door after checking that no one was standing outside in the hallway, “Chan, too loud, come on! Manners please,” Jisoo reprimanded his youngest brother while Jihoon was trying to compose himself.

“Hyung, you knew me, you knew how I feel about Sammy same as what Seungcheol hyung had feelings for you,” Chan replied back which made Jisoo’s blushes and can only shake his head at that time.

“Chan, you know that I don’t like hearing HE MUST NOT BE NAMED stalker of hyung.” Chan walk towards his Jihoon hyung snatching his drinks, “Seungcheol hyung is hyung’s boyfriend, you should accept the fact hyung, it’s been almost a year that they are going out.”

“No, Chan, HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED had only a one sided love for hyung, Hyung was just taking a pity on him cause he acts like a puppy in front of him but in reality he was scarier than wolf. Let’s go hyung, I don’t have appetite anymore. Let’s go home.” As Jisoo was dumbfounded about his brother’s convo, his facial features remain blank and expressionless as he realize what Jihoon said a while ago. Ever since he started to give Seungcheol, Sports Club Committee President, a chance to go out with him, there is no day that Jihoon showed his disagreement about the issue, Jisoo knew that Jihoon was disappointed about the relationship he had.

Jihoon always admires Jisoo’s works and personality, since childhood, Jihoon was always on Jisoo’s side, he see to it that his will follow his older brother’s footstep cause he knew his hyung is near perfect. But for Jisoo, he wasn’t perfect at all; he may act tough as a president of the student council which makes everybody respected him for his works ethics and a person who had good grades despite having a hectic schedule both in their company and at school.

Jisoo also wants to rest and lean for someone, which is one day, as he was checking the campus sports field, he met Seungcheol who was also like him, work first before anything else except it involves family related affairs. Seungcheol always stick with Jisoo, offering help and suggesting ideas and everything but outside school, they only dated once and Jisoo didn’t knew if its dating cause they just go and search a place for an outdoor site for their sports festival later last year and after that Jisoo was back to school-company-home and that’s all. Although Seungcheol claimed that they have a relationship, Jisoo knew that that relationship was not based on love but based on mutual agreement on things they had in common.

On a rainy day as the two of them being stuck inside the gymnasium, Seungcheol confessed to Jisoo that he like Jisoo cause he was so depen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter