new mission & dream girls

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sana wasn’t always “Kim Sana” - she was known by many names. Names ranging from “Tiffany”, and “Yuzuhara” to “Min Young”. No one knew of her real name other than her sisters - Jisoo and Yerim - and her organization. The Japanese girl grew up only trusting her sisters. In the environment they were brought up, they were forced to only trust themselves. Jisoo, Sana and Yerim were the oddest trio. They only shared one - or two if you include the agency - similarity. They were all abandoned by their parents as children. Heartbroken at such a young age, it was really difficult to trust anyone afterward, even when they were well-fed, educated and sheltered by the organization. They only trusted each other as they bonded over that similarity, growing up in the hardship that came with the organization together. The three were so different, not just in looks but also in personality.

 

Jisoo was a very humble prodigy who gets bored easily, and so she would often be seen goofing around to entertain herself (and people around her at that too). Excelling in academics and combat, she was really one of the most dangerous agents. Adding onto that danger that Kim Jisoo is is her looks and personality. She’d had many people wrapped around her fingers, in and out of the organization. Unluckily for them, Jisoo wasn’t interested in any of them. “No one has caught my eye and they seem uninteresting,” Jisoo would say when asked about why she didn’t pay any attention to her admirers. Focused on her sisters, missions and own development, she didn’t bat an eyelash at their direction.

 

Sana, the only Japanese descent of the trio, was seen as an angel. She speaks of the world with utmost innocence even when she knows and has seen the dark sides of the world. Specifically trained in human communications and analysing, no lie was left undetected in her presence. When she lets her guard down and lets loose, she’s a klutz and people adore her for that quirky quality. Attracting attention with not only her looks but also innocent and clumsy nature, it was easy for her to manipulate information out of people without them knowing. She was indeed a sly fox, as the agency would call her - she can easily have her way (but never with her sisters because they know her too well for her tricks to work on them). Her many passionate but short-lived relationships and hookups were left wanting for more of her but she never felt any heartbreak when she would separate from them. She’d wonder if it was because she was heartless but her sisters would tell her that it was probably the false identity that she had to portray that stopped her from falling. 

 

Yerim, who prefers to be called Yeri, was a playful child in nature. Specialising in technology and weaponry, hacking, defusing bombs and beating people up with any given object came easy to the youngest. Don’t be fooled by her small and cute size as her snarky remarks would leave a big impression on anyone. She would do anything to protect her sisters but most of the time, she would be the one messing around with them. Yeri often got her sisters in trouble. As the girls were seen as a team, the agency would always treat any individual mistake as the team’s mistake. Her sisters would hit her and scold her whenever it happened and her stubborn self would sulk for a while before finally apologising to them. They’d hug it out and laugh it off, but Yeri would get them into trouble soon after.

 

The three refused to go on missions separately and the agency understood that the three worked as a team, specialising in different areas and quickening the pace of any given mission. The trio would leave such a great impact on the people around them, and they weren’t even aware of the intelligence that the sisters were. The glimpse of their personas that they get to see wherever the trio would be assigned to for their missions were enough to get them addicted to the “Nicotine Sisters”. Dangerous and addictive talented diligent women, they indeed were.

 

“Boss wants to see you three. What did y’all do this time?” one of their seniors teased them, causing all three of them to roll their eyes.

 

Despite knowing that they weren’t causing any trouble, the three of them shared wary looks to confirm. Jisoo walked ahead to the office they’ve gone in countless of times - for the many missions they were assigned and for the trouble that they occasionally got themselves into. Jisoo stood a distance away from the door awaiting her younger sisters. Sana held Jisoo’s hand and gave it a squeeze to encourage the anxious oldest sibling before letting go. They exchanged smiles before playfully glaring at Yeri. Yeri raised her hands to say that she was completely innocent this time, and the three of them laughed softly. Jisoo and Sana playfully ruffled Yeri’s hair up - a thing Yeri hates - before patting Yeri’s back to comfort her and convey that they believed her.

 

Many onlookers would often catch the three in a silent conversation like this. Conveying each other’s opinions with a look came easy to the very close girls, adding onto the reasons why sending the three on a mission was always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter