Six

Blood Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIX; STEPS TO LEARNING.

"Oh god no" Somi felt a wave of cold water crashing over her as she unfolded the paper in her hand and read her new schedule.

"Do they want me to die?" Her lip quivered and she struggled to form words, the paper in her hands shaking as her fingers struggled to grip onto it.

"I can't do this, I can't even handle what I am doing now" Morning sessions in the gym, night sessions in the gym four nights a week and a personalized routine for her to perform in her gym class, Mr Kim had even typed out diet plan suggestions, as if she was to stop eating all of her beloved food. Somi's mouth opened and closed, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"I can't do this, there's no way for me to succeed in this great race" Somi was exasperated, it was like they thought she was some kind of robot, not a person that couldn't even make it through the workouts she had already been given.

"There's no chance" Somi let the paper fall to the ground and she fell back on her bed, letting out a deep breath as she curled herself into a small ball in the middle of the bed.

"I can't do it"

--------------

"No way"

"I know I can't believe they would tell her to stay away from us-"

"I can" Changkyun muttered.

"Who would even go out of their way to avoid us?!" Jooheon huffed out and Changkyun turned to look at him, blinking with a pair of blank eyes.

"Oh right" Jooheon immediately noticed his mistake and quickly remembered there were only two people that spoke to him voluntarily in the school, well one and a half if you count the mood swings radiating from Somi that Jooheon dealt with.

"Everyone avoids us" Changkyun mumbled as if Jooheon needed the verbal reminder.

"I know" Jooheon grumbled, leaning against the wall and ignoring the sounds filling the building that was meant to be quiet.

"Well, we have to do something to put it in their face" Changkyun prompted and Jooheon nodded.

"Yeah but that's not really the only thing that is bothering me" Jooheon admitted, making Changkyun's drifting eyes look at him again.

"What else is bothering you then? The fact that it was them that said it and not some nobody?" Changkyun gave a tilt of his head and Jooheon shook his head.

"No, it's the fact that they want her to stay away from us, they hate us so much that they would try and make her think a certain way about all of us before she's even gotten to know us. And she's being nice to me too, she's not treating me the way everyone else in the world does, for once I'm happy to have someone to sit next to in history"

"You want to be her friend?" Changkyun asked him and Jooheon turned to look back at him with a frown.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He questioned back and Changkyun shook his head.

"Sometimes I wonder if you forget who you are Jooheon" He sighed, standing up and walking away.

"How are we going to get them back?" Jooheon asked, speaking up and grabbing Changkyun's attention again.

"By leaving them alone and proving to them that we're the mature ones"

Jooheon huffed, shoving his hands into his pockets once he was stood up. He walked out of the library, glaring when two female students squeaked and moved away as he opened the door to the entry of the library.

"Gutless fools" Jooheon grumbled as the girls scrambled into the building once he was out the door.

------------

"Then how do you explain this being broken?" The stern teacher frowned at the student that was stood in front of her. The chair that the teacher normally used was gone and one of the windows looking out to the front of the school was free of any glass as the male student shrugged.

"My class wasn't until later in the day, we walked in to find it broken not to break it"

"How come nobody was notified until your class began that the window was broken then?" She asked, believing she had outsmarted him with a good argument, the look of 'I got you' crossed her features and Hoseok rose an eyebrow at her.

"You haven't thought of the possibility that the students that eat in here during lunch could be the reason why this window is broken and your chair is missing?" Hoseok asked and the expression of the teacher dropped before she was giving him a dirty look to show how offended she was by his question.

"Can you not own up to what you have done? This window is broken and you're the only student from your class that would be meddlesome enough to do it"

"Oh yes, why don't you tell that to the principal who already gave me a detention for being fifteen minutes late, which was also fifteen minutes after the discovery of the broken window" He rolled his eyes and the teacher was practically fuming by now.

"You think you can get away with this because of your excuses?!" She exclaimed and Hoseok shook his head, not having flinched at the sudden rise of her voice.

"No, I know I can get away with this with the principle already knowing it wasn't someone in my year level" He scoffed, taking his bag and swinging it over his shoulder.

"This conversation isn't over Hoseok"

"Have you ever thought of maybe letting your career be over?" Hoseok shot back, not waiting for the flabbergastered teacher's response when he swung the classroom door shut and walked away from the room.

"Insolent mole" He scolded, gripping at the strap of his bag.

"Holy cow!" A female exclaimed and Hoseok stepped back, feeling someone smack into him.

"Oh, it's you again" Hoseok mumbled and Somi looked up, her eyes widening as she met eyes with Hoseok.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry Hoseok, I wasn't looking where I was going-"

"Do you like walking with your head tucked into your shirt or something? This is the second time you've bumped into me" Hoseok cut her off and Somi shook her head, her eyes still wide.

"No, I normally watch where I was going I was just distracted with this and finding Minhyuk to talk to him" Somi waved the piece of paper that was crumpling in her hand and Hoseok kept his eyes on her face, ignoring the rest of her awkward movements.

"Which Minhyuk?"

"The one that actually goes to the gym" Somi snorted, she knew she could say that because she had never seen the other Minhyuk step foot in the gym.

"Oh, you associate with him" Hoseok side stepped Somi, walking away from her as she watched him with a frown.

"You don't seem to like him"

"Glad I made it obvious" Hoseok nodded, not looking back and Somi scoffed, continuing on her journey to find Minhyuk.

"I knew you would be here!" Somi grinned. Minhyuk was leaving the gym just in time for Somi to catch him at the door.

"Hello?" He stared at her curiously as she rushed up to him.

"I need your help Minhyuk" Somi gasped out, having run all the way down the hall to get to Minhyuk before he disappeared out of her sight.

"What am I helping you with?" Minhyuk asked and Somi handed him the piece of paper she had been gripping tightly.

"This is your new timetable?"

"This is my new timetable" Somi confirmed, giving a firm nod and Minhyuk chuckled.

"How can I help you with that? You're the one that has to do it Somi" Minhyuk told her, giving her back the piece of paper and Somi huffed.

"I want to you make sure I don't die" Somi told him and Minhyuk frowned at her.

"Did you see how much more exercise that I was given Minhyuk? I can barely do what I was already doing, this is practically impossible for me to do!"

"I'll make sure you don't die" Minhyuk chuckled giving her shoulder a slap as Somi frowned down at her new routine, she was tempted to whine, but she knew whining to Minhyuk would do nothing.

"I can't believe this, it's like I'm wanted dead" She grumbled instead, pocketing the piece of paper so that she would stop looking at it.

"Coach is just trying to get you as strong as a wielder needs to be" Minhyuk informed her and Somi let out a sigh.

"Well I'm still at the strength level of a human and now I've been giving Hulk's workout routine"

"I don't think you're at the strength level of a human"

"I'm pretty sure I am" Somi muttered as she walked side by side with Minhyuk down the hall.

"Well you were never human, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter