Fifty Two

Blood Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO; MISSING PIECES.

The click of the lock echoed into the dorm and the boys sitting around the living room questioned if they could really believe what their ears were hearing. Their backs went straight as they sat up and their noses stuck in the air, elongating their neck so that they could peer over to the door to see if they were hearing right.

"Don't you dear walk in there with your shoes on Lee Jooheon!" Somi hissed out in a whisper and Jooheon whined, bottom lip jutting out in a pout when Somi's eyes narrowed on him, firm and unmoving, leaving him with no choice but to take his shoes off. Changkyun jumped up from the couch and scampered to the door, gleaming with wide eyes.

"You're back?" Exclaiming loudly, he jumped on the spot and it pulled the others up from the couch to come and investigate the situation themselves.

"We're back" Jooheon nodded, dragging his bag into the dorm as Changkyun beamed at the pair with widened eyes that shone with excitement.

"Thank god, I couldn't handle these people on my own for much longer!" He flung himself at Jooheon, who had to drop his bag to be able to catch him. They hugged each other tightly, both of them feeling it when Changkyun was slapped in the back of the head.

"Don't act like you were the one that behaved themselves" Kihyun grumbled at him.

"Did any of you behave yourselves?" Somi muttered, it was more to herself but they all heard her as she pushed through the three boys and past the others to get to her room.

"You're not going to greet us?" Hoseok questioned, following after her.

"Snob!" Minhyuk called out to her, a call which Somi ignored.

"Somi!" Hoseok sang and with her bag dumped on her bed, Somi spun around to look at him with one of her wide smiles pulling at her lips.

"Hoseok!" She exclaimed back, only for Hoseok to jab a finger against her head.

"You dare ignore us!" He exclaimed with a voice full of irritation and Somi huffed, her face scrunching up with irritation.

"My bags heavy and none of you was offering to take it for me!" She argued back and Hoseok huffed at her.

"You didn't say anything!"

"I'm a lady! I shouldn't have to!" Somi crossed her arms over her chest and Hoseok scoffed.

"A lady my left cheek" 

"I'll cut your left -ugh Hoseok!" Hoseok scooped Somi up in his arms before she could say anything, her feet kicked and she tugged, trying to pull herself away from his strong arms dangling her in the air.

"I missed you" Hoseok muffled as he nuzzled into her, voice a lot quieter now. Somi let out a big breath, a soft smile pulling on her lips as she wrapped her arms around Hoseok's neck, hugging him back with a matching strength to his own.

"I missed you too" She admitted and Hoseok hummed. He blindly walked out of Somi's room, she shot her hand out to hold the doorway so they wouldn't crash on the way out and gasped loudly, something that Hoseok calmly ignored as he shuffled out of the room with a tight hold on her. The rest of the group huddled around Jooheon and the boy's eyes opened wide, already telling them stories about his time away. 

Somi was let back on her feet gently, she smiled at Hoseok again and they joined the huddle around Jooheon.

"Somi!" Changkyun cooed and Somi opened her arms wide, ready for Changkyun to drop into her grip. He fell forward with a purr of content coming from him. The sound was loud and it made Somi laugh as he nuzzled his nose into her hair. 

"It's been so long"

"I know it feels like it's been forever" The pair agreed with each other, the hug between them lasting longer and longer, making the patience of others wear thin.

"Can we move to a bigger space?" Jooheon shouted suddenly and everyone flinched before Hyungwon scoffed and dragged his feet over the floor to go back to the couch that was awaiting the time that he would drape his body across it once again.

"Pushy, we just wanted to say hi" Kihyun huffed and Jooheon shoved Kihyun away from him so that he had room to breathe again.

"Are you two right there?" He raised an eyebrow at Changkyun and Somi hugging each other, swaying side to side as Changkyun held Somi's head in his chest.

"Fine thank you" He nodded and Somi let out a sigh of content, not bothering to open her eyes.

"Are you two starting to get a little too close?" Jooheon accused the pair.

"Bring it in!" Hoseok grabbed Jooheon and crushed him in his arms, leaving Somi and Changkyun on their own, without having heard him.

"Did you have fun?" Changkyun pulled back to look at Somi, and with a smile on her face, she nodded.

"We did, it was good," She told him and Changkyun hummed.

"Little miss" Minhyuk spoke up and Somi turned around, pulling out of Changkyun's arms to go to Minhyuk's instead.

"Min, hi" She hummed and put her head in his chest, feeling secure in Minhyuk's arms.

"Somi, hi" Minhyuk mimicked and she squeezed her arms around his waist tighter, slapping a hand on his back.

"Be nice to me, I just got back from a long and exhausting train ride with that one" Somi pulled back to point at Jooheon, who gaped at her in disbelief.

"There's nothing bad about being on a long train ride with me! I'm an absolute joy to spend hours on end with!" He sulked and Somi clucked her tongue in response.

"That's what you think" She muttered and Minhyuk laughed as Jooheon's mouth fell open, to betrayed to be able to respond. Minhyuk gave Somi one last side hug before letting her go and Jooheon took the chance to recover from his shock to grab her by the shirt and shake her. Somi gurgled out a loud laugh and Kihyun sighed, dropping onto the couch next to Hyungwon as he lazily watched the newly returned pair bicker with each other. It was finished quickly and Somi made her way over to finally greet Kihyun and Hyungwon.

"Where's Hyunwoo?" Somi asked after a long time of the group smothering each other until they were content with how much they had gotten up close with each other.

"Not sure" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and Somi sighed.

"Has he been spending much time with any of you?" She inquired, to which she was met with no response, making her sigh loudly again.

"I thought we all promised to make him feel included guys?" She looked at them all and Hyungwon shrugged.

"It's a bit hard to move past the things that have happened" He muttered and Somi crossed her arms.

"We all agreed that we were going to try and forgive him though"

"Well he's been disappearing, what can we do?"

"Uhm, check up on him, make sure that the guy is doing alright?" She questioned back sarcastically, being met with no response once again.

"I'm gonna go look for him" Somi pushed herself back onto her feet and made her way back over to where her shoes were lying at the door. 

"Ok, well don't take too long" Minhyuk waved her away and Somi nodded, shutting the door of her dorm on the way out, she leant her back on it for a moment, just looking down at the hall as her cheeks puffed out.

"Hyunwoo, where could you be?"

------------

It wasn't impossible to find Hyunwoo, not when the inner pull within her eventually guided her in the right way. She soon find him and a smile grew on her face as soon as she saw his broad shouldered frame walking down the halls, minding his own business.

Hyunwoo had caught a familiar scent, he almost thought he was just dreaming it up but then there was a bright gurgle of laughter behind him and someone was yelling his name.

"Son Hyunwoo!" He had been right, Somi's scent travelled to his nose once again and Hyunwoo spun around quickly. She was running to him, skipping down the hall right towards him and he couldn't help himself when a bright smile coated his face, delighted to be seeing the girl again.

"Hyunwoo!" Somi cooed and Hyunwoo scooped her into his arms as soon as he could reach her. Somi gasped at the extra push forward but didn't fight it when she landed in the warmth of Hyunwoo's chest.

"I found you!" She happily exclaimed, wrapping her arms and Hyunwoo's waist to squeeze him back as his warmth enveloped her and his scent invaded her senses, humming in content within her. Hyunwoo looked down at her leaning away so that he could cup her face in his hands.

"You're finally back" He hummed. He leant down and Somi's eyes went wide at the new form of contact. Hyunwoo's lips were soft and warm, just like the rest of him as they pressed against the skin on her forehead, effectively making blood rush to her face to heat the area up. He pulled back with a smile and the pads of his thumbs brushed under her lashes as he looked down at her fondly.

"We've been waiting for your return" He hummed as he took in the wide eyes and open-mouthed stare he was getting from Somi, her hands gripped onto him tightly and his eyes squinted as his smile grew.

"Well we're back" She breathed out, still not entirely recovering from the shock and Hyunwoo hummed again, nodding his head.

"How was it?" He stepped out of the hug and opted for taking Somi's hand in his, continuing his way down the hall with her by his side now.

"It was good" Somi nodded, acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, just like Hyunwoo was doing.

"How did your friends take it?" He asked her and Somi nodded once again.

"I don't know what I was expecting, but they took it well"

"I'm glad," Hyunwoo's fingers around her hand gave a squeeze and Somi looked down at their hands in response, "I didn't want you to lose your friends"

"They're good like that," Somi looked back up at Hyunwoo and his head gave a tilt to the side in response, "they're too stubborn to leave me" She mused and Hyunwoo huffed out a laugh.

"I'm glad to know that now" He pulled Somi along, walking quicker suddenly and Somi's eyes grew wider, sputtering before she gasped at Hyunwoo.

"Where are we going Hyunwoo?" She laughed and Hyunwoo looked back at her, smiling brightly.

"Anywhere, you're back, let's just go and have fun"

------------

"Come on, it'll be like when we decided to become a team, let's hide in here overnight again, bring a good ending to everything you know?" Minhyuk wasn't going down without a fight and Hyungwon rose an eyebrow at him in response as he looked at him with eyes that struggled to stay open.

"Are you saying that you want to split up now?" He shot back and Minhyuk's eyes widened, aiming his fist for Hyungwon's arm with a thump.

"No! I'm saying we need to do this to celebrate us being a team!"

"Right, a team that you're trying to split up" Hyungwon rolled his eyes mockingly and Minhyuk launched himself at the other male.

"Do you mind? We're in public" Hoseok rolled his eyes, but he did nothing more to stop Minhyuk and Hyungwon from stifling out the beef between them.

"So," Kihyun came to Somi's side and slung his arm over Somi's shoulder, "if we're staying here overnight, does that mean you need to go bra shopping again?" Kihyun smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at Somi who scrunched her face up in disgust.

"You're going bra shopping?" The fight between Minhyuk and Hyungwon was suddenly over and Hyungwon was in front of Somi, walking backwards as he looked down at her, his lips in anticipation.

"No I'm not" Somi deadpanned and Hyungwon deflated, looking like he needed to go back to bed again with no excitement holding his eyelids up anymore.

"erts" Somi rolled her eyes and with a scoff she escaped Kihyun's arm and rounded Hyungwon, seeking someone that wouldn't e on her.

"Hey! I was comfortable like that!" Kihyun followed after Somi and Hyungwon spun on his heels, dragging his feet after them as he smirked at Somi who looked back at them over her shoulder.

"That makes one of us," Somi remarked, making Kihyun gasp, feeling offended by the remark.

"Are you saying that you don't enjoy my affection?" Kihyun glared at her and approaching Hyunwoo's side, Somi replied bluntly.

"I hate it"

"How dare you, you little turd" He really rushed after Somi this time and grabbed her by the wrist to yank her to face him.

"Yoo Kihyun!" Somi snapped as Kihyun walked back the way they had come and took a sudden turn into a hall, a hall leading to the toilets Somi realised.

"You don't like my affection" Somi pushed Kihyun away, knowing what he was trying to do to her when he backed her and himself up against the wall.

"Somi I'm trying to love you" Kihyun laughed and So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter