Thirty

Blood Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTY; CHANGE OF PLANS.

"It's time" The group of them stood up, Somi's eyes went wide and her hands shook, she gulped, looking around at the boys.

"Ok, here's how we go about this, you guys-" Hyunwoo pushed Hyungwon, Hoseok, Minhyuk and Changkyun together and he pulled Jooheon, Kihyun and Somi under his arms. "-can go through one door as a group, we'll go through another, normally, they do things alphabetically and we'll be expected to change within that room once we get our outfits. If they don't do our fancy makeup in there then they'll do it at the venue. Alphabetical, it's alphabetical. You two swap!" Hyunwoo shoved Kihyun away from their little huddle and waved Changkyun closer as they began moving closer to their doors.

"Han and Im, you guys will be next to each other in there, stick together, get your clothes and then we will regroup, understood?" 

"Clear" They all gave a thumbs up.

"Somi" Changkyun held out his hand and Somi clasped her fingers between his. Changkyun squeezed her hand as they got closer to the door, pulling her so that they were shoulder to shoulder.

"Just follow me and we'll get the clothes together and find the others. It's going to be hectic in there and not to mention loud" Changkyun informed Somi and she nodded as Hyunwoo put his hands on her shoulders. Jooheon stuck to Hyunwoo's back and they finally shuffled through the door with the crowd. Somi knocked her arm on the door frame, hissing and grabbing the throbbing area. She looked up and her face dropped, she couldn't help it when she gulped as Changkyun pulled her in a random direction, she unconsciously shoved away a student that walked into her.

"It looks like we have to go this way" Changkyun pointed to the left, Hyungwon was walking that way and Somi nodded, sticking close to Changkyun.

"C,D,E,F,G,H. You're in H, they should call your name soon"

"Ok, oof. Bastard" Somi turned around with a raised fist and Changkyun grabbed that fist, lowering it again.

"Let's not lose our temper again" 

"Hwang Sangmin"

"Ha Dongsan"

"Han Somi" 

"And there you are so let's get your costume" Changkyun pulled Somi over to a table.

"Han Somi" Changkyun informed the teacher giving them a blank stare. She looked down and picked up a bag with Somi's name written in a large font. The ziplock bag was handed to Changkyun who passed it to Somi.

"Thanks"

"We need to be over here for mine" Changkyun pulled her back to the line on the right and Somi nodded, letting him pull her along as she clung to him just like the students around her that tried to stay in groups and pairs.

"Im Changkyun" 

"There we go" Changkyun approached the table and another blank stared teacher handed Changkyun a ziplocked bag with black clothes that matched Somi's.

"Best of luck to the both of you" He nodded and Changkyun bowed quickly pulling Somi away from the table.

"Can you see any of the others?" Somi stood on her tiptoes and Changkyun shook his head.

"I can't smell them when the room has so many people in it either" Changkyun complained about his senses and Somi paused to look at him instead of for her group.

"Right, either can I"

"Got your stuff?" Hyungwon came up behind them and both Somi and Changkyun flinched as they turned to look at Hyungwon who held an identical ziplock bag to them.

"If we go this way we should be able to find Hoseok, Jooheon and Minhyuk again" Hyungwon pointed off down the lines of tables upon tables of uniforms for the students to wear.

"Right" They linked arms together and the three of them pushed through the students and shuffled over the cement flooring ruined with cracks.

"I see Hoseok" Hyungwon notified them and pulled Changkyun and Somi to move faster. They followed Hyungwon, moving quickly and letting out breaths of relief when Jooheon noticed them, clinging to Somi the moment she was in arms reach.

"Are you ok?" He questioned, pulling back and putting a hand on her cheek as he looked over her.

"Yeah, we're alright" She assured him and Jooheon relaxed, stepping back so that Somi was able to see Hoseok and Minhyuk.

"Yeah" Changkyun hummed and Somi nodded.

"Let's find Kihyun and Hyunwoo, then we can get changed" Hoseok ordered and the others nodded. Somi gripped her ziplock bag tightly in one hand and linked her fingers with Changkyun's with the other. She walked with her shoulders hunched up to her ears that brushed the straps of her school bag, much like Changkyun as they huddled to walk together. Hoseok pushed through people, using his own body to create a path for the others to follow him on, and soon enough Hoseok was slapping Hyunwoo on the back, alerting the last two of their presence.

"Good, you all found each other, let's find a space for as to get dressed" Hyunwoo nodded and they continued moving through the herd of students.

"Watch it!" Someone hissed and Jooehon slapped at them on his way past as Hyungwon looked at them over his shoulders.

"Scum" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, sidestepping and avoiding another person.

"Let's just go up against the wall here" Hyunwoo directed the group to a spot where they could put all their things down together.

"Take your clothes out and swap them for your books and uniform, we leave the ziplock bags here to be collected and sent to our dorms while we're gone"

"We have to change right now?" Somi questioned as she crouched down with all of them.

"Yes, why wouldn't we?" Hoseok looked at her as Somi's eyes travelled around the room.

"Well we're the last to compete, and you know the other levels could take weeks to finish competing and..." Somi trailed off, looking at all the boys.

"New situation!" Hoseok exclaimed and everyone panicked, Somi included.

"What's happening?" Minhyuk gasped, using a white shirt to cover his chest.

"How could none of us realise that Somi is a female?!" Hoseok snapped, his palm showing as he gestured to the ground like their answer was there.

"I was well aware of that" Kihyun spoke up.

"Did any of us think about how Somi is going to get dressed in here?" Hoseok drawled, his eyes wide as the group looked at each other.

"None of the other women seem to be worried" Hyungwon took the chance to slowly scan the room and Hyunwoo slapped the back of Hyungwon's head.

"Somi's body does not need to be seen by everyone else!" Jooheon exclaimed, picking up his shoe and throwing it at Hyungwon.

"He's right, how are we going to do this?" Hyunwoo questioned and everyone went quiet again.

"It's ok, I'll just try and be quick about it-" Somi waved her hands to dismiss the topic.

"We can form a wall around her!" Changkyun spoke up and heads turned to him as he cut Somi off.

"We can cover her with ourselves while she gets changed and then no one will see anything!" He continued and Somi shook her head.

"I'm sure everyone is too worried about themselves to notice me it's fine-"

"Good idea. Everyone gather and Somi get in the middle" Hoseok forced Somi to her feet and shoved her in the middle of the group as the boys shuffled around. Somi held her things to her chest as the boys formed a half circle that linked to the wall behind them, blocking the rest of the room from Somi's view.

"We need to be quick or they'll make us leave half dressed" Hyunwoo ordered, turning his back to Somi as he pulled the outfit from his bag.

"I'm happy like this" Hyungwon hummed, smirking at Somi. Kihyun forced Hyungwon to turn around as Somi blinked with wide eyes.

"Are you ok?" Jooheon asked her and Somi nodded.

"Yeah, I'll try and be quick" Jooheon nodded, pulling out a pair of combat boots and dropping them on the ground.

"Latex and leather?" You got to be kidding me!" Minhyuk snapped.

"Probably so all the dirt and blood doesn't stay on the white shirt they've given us" Hyunwoo countered.

"We're going to cook in these things!" Somi ped her clear bag and turned it upside down, letting the contents drop to the ground as she followed the items down. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her socks right up. She stood up again to shimmy out of her school skirt and picked up the pants that she had been given.

"Leather pants?" She gasped.

"I know, ridiculous right?" Changkyun looked over his shoulder and Jooheon swung his arm at him as he tried to force him arm into the long sleeved white latex shirt.

"Sorry" Changkyun apologised and Somi waved him off, hopping on one leg and dropping down to the ground again as she fought with her leather pants.

"Don't worry about it" She dismissed.

"Didn't Cardi B use lube to put her latex dress on?" Minhyuk spoke up as he grunted and struggled.

"Don't know about you but I'm sweating enough to get this thing on without any lube" Hoseok snorted and Minhyuk cringed.

"Sadly I am too"

Somi wriggled around on the ground and jumped around to get her pants pulled up, and she groaned as she picked up the shirt the boys were complaining about, white and long sleeved, Somi was afraid that she was also sweating enough to get into the shirt without the help of any lube.

"These boots are a bit heavy" Hyunwoo shook his feet, testing out the combat boots once they were on.

"They're good" Hoseok affirmed.

"Um, Jooheon" Somi squeaked and Jooheon turned around to look at her, quickly covering his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He squeaked back and Somi waved her arms around.

"I think I'm going to need help?"

"Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter