Twenty

Blood Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY; WHAT A FOOL.

"Hyungwon" Somi was frowning, seeing the tall male leaning against the lockers with his eyes closed and his head tilting in a way that threatened to make his body follow. Somi approached him, calling out his name once again and Hyungwon opened his eyes briefly, groaning and rubbing his tired eyes when he saw who was walking towards him.

"What are you doing trying to sleep on the lockers? Can't you see that you're in other peoples way?-" She set to chastising him but Hyungwon's arm's waved and then he was letting his whole body slump forward and Somi moved to stop him from smacking his face into the floor despite how much she would have loved to see that happen.

"Somi take me to my class~" Hyungwon whined in a tone that was foreign to the girl. Somi's jaw dropped as Hyungwon slouched on her, putting his weight on her and making her sway under the new pressure.

"I have my own class to get to Hyungwon" Somi refuted and Hyungwon grumbled before answering her.

"But it's near yours, please" Hyungwon nuzzled his nose into her hair leaning onto her more and almost making her topple to the ground under his weight.

"I'm not going to ask how you know what class I have"

"Sometimes I follow you" Hyungwon admitted through barely parting lips, his eyes closed as he let out a deep breath. He remained unphased by his surroundings as Somi snap her head to look up at him in shock.

"I can't believe you" Somi hissed, trying to push Hyungwon away from her but he wouldn't budge, if anything he latched on to her tighter at the possibility of separation.

"Do you see this?"

"What are those two doing?"

"Are they dating?"

"I didn't think the wielder would stoop low enough to be on the level of one of them" Students were gossiping around them and Somi saw red for two seconds before she gave up on pushing Hyungwon away, noticing that he wasn't whining at her anymore. Instead, Hyungwon was wordlessly gripping onto her as if something would sweep him away if he didn't hold her. Somi stopped hissing at him in a bitter tone and took the books from him that were being held by weak fingers and she sighed loudly. Shoving Hyungwon's books with her own, she held them in one arm, wrapping the other around Hyungwon as she realised that maybe it wasn't really adding any good to the situation by continuing to complain and grumble towards Hyungwon.

"Let's get to class"

"They must be dating, she's not pushing the freak away anymore"

"Freak?" Somi spoke up, glaring at the student that had openly spoken about the pair as she passed them.

"Because any of you s are normal?" Somi snarled and a bin in the corner rose from the ground, its lid opening and hovering away from its body.

"Get over yourself" Somi flicked her chin up, she could feel Hyungwon clenching his arms around her. The rubbish from the bin flew out and with the nod of her head, it was dumped over the student as Somi walked away with a sleepy Hyungwon grabbing at her.

"They just don't know when to give it a break do they?" Somi rhetorically snorted as they walked towards their classroom. Hyungwon nuzzled his nose into the hair on top of her head once again, breathing in and then out heavily in response to Somi's bitter chortle. He remained quiet as Somi pulled them down the hall, his change in character only stimulating the rage rushing through her body.

"This is my class" Hyungwon stopped her in her step, lifting his head and looking into the room they stood outside of. He stood straight on his own, taking his books from Somi and nodding his head.

"Thanks for back there" He used the nod of his head to gesture back down the hall sleepily and Somi's gaze followed the action before looking back at him.

"I'll see you whenever I see you next" Somi nodded and Hyungwon entered his classroom, leaving her in the hall on her own. Somi took in a breath, looking around and letting it back out as she her feet, continuing on her way to her class for the hour.

------------

"So..."

"So..." Somi looked to Kihyun, who refused to look back at her. With his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the clouds above them, Somi couldn't help but wonder, why was he standing next to her the way he was?

"Is there something that you needed?" She decided to ask him and Kihyun blinked, furiously turning his head left and right as he sputtered upon his words.

"Why would I have something to say to you?" He scoffed and Somi rose an eyebrow in response, looking away from Kihyun and back to the clouds that she had taken the time to admire.

"Well, you did come out here, and this isn't really somewhere I tend to see you around Kihyun" She pointed out in a casual matter and Kihyun gave out another scoff that was quieter than the previous one.

"I never see you out here either" Kihyun muttered under his breath, making Somi look at him again, raising her brow inquisitively. Kihyun widened his eyes, looking away from her stare and acting as if he hadn't said anything. It went quiet, with Somi staring at Kihyun for several long seconds before giving up and looking away. They both stared up at the clouds with their minds wandering right up until Kihyun let out a heavy breath and Somi was drawn out of her thoughts to look at him again.

"How many seats are at your table?" Kihyun spoke curiously and Somi found her face scrunching up, confused by the sudden question. Her features went back to a straight faced stare when Kihyun looked at her, his eyes holding his question in them as Somi had to look away, putting her eyes back on the clouds above them.

"There's still five seats, four if Hoseok sits with us again" She let him know and Kihyun hummed to himself.

"What's it matter how many seats we have?" Somi felt her breath stopping when Kihyun moved so that his body was facing hers. She blinked, keeping her eyes on the sky above her despite the temptation to look back at Kihyun who put his narrow eyed stare on her.

"This isn't the best weather for sitting outside, it's cold and sometimes it rains, I need somewhere to sit when I want to eat or study" He bluntly explained and Somi couldn't help the snort that pushed through her nose in response.

"Then go find your own table to sit at, it's not that hard" Her breathing continued and the clouds moved across the sky slowly as Kihyun made a similar sound to the one she had just made.

"Why would I do that when I could sit at a table that has seats available?" His face scrunched up and this time Somi looked at him, shrugging her shoulders as she blinked at him naively. Kihyun stepped closer and Somi had to force her feet to stay planted on the ground so that she wouldn't cower away and provide Kihyun with some amusement. They held eye contact between them and she blinked hurriedly, wanting to look away and end the uncomfortable sensation that was filling her body.

"Am I not making myself clear enough for you wielder?" Kihyun spoke and her drifting gaze returned to Kihyun's.

"I am willing to grace you all with my presence, are you not on a mission to make friends?" He inquired, leaning in and peering down at her.

"Not with the likes of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter