All things must come to an end

It's Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                This was the end. It was finally over and Sehun could not do anything to stop it. He had always considered himself a strong man, not easy to break but witnessing your husband’s betrayal for the millionth time was not something easy to get over with. In fact, Hun had promised himself the first time Jongin had cheated on him that he wouldn’t allow it another time. He hadn’t kept his promise and now he was paying for his mistake.

He entered the house he owned together with his husband and he was not surprised to find another pair of familiar shoes at the entrance. The funny thing was that he had been friends of some sorts with Jongin’s lover at one point. Now he was finally seeing that he should have never allowed the man he had married do this to him. His love for him had made him too blind to the point where he had covered for Jongin even in front of his parents and in-laws. There was no need for that anymore. It was clear that they were never meant to be and Sehun had finally gathered the courage to ask for a divorce.

He headed straight to Jongin’s bedroom because they slept in different rooms. His husband had never wanted to build any kind of relationship with him, always yelling his frustrations at Hun and abusing him verbally in more than one occasion. The younger felt stupid for all the times he had let Jongin walk all over him but every suffering comes to an end eventually and this was the day in which Sehun would liberate himself from his husband once and for all.

When he entered the room, he was not astonished to find Jongin in his lover’s arms. It had been entirely another story the first time he had caught them together. He had cried, thrown things at both and screamed like a maniac. He had done everything he could to make their relation work but all Jongin had done was take him for a fool and betray him shamelessly.

“Get out, Kyungsoo! I want to talk to Jongin! You can sleep with him all you want after I finish what I came here for!”

Kyungsoo was not one to listen to Sehun’s orders but something in his tone this time made him decide that it was better to leave his appointment with Jongin for another time. He dressed quickly, kissed his lover one more time and left the room.

Jongin appeared really bored with Sehun’s behavior. He knew the younger was all bark and no bite. He had no idea the surprise Hun had in store for him.

“What do you want, Sehun? Don’t tell me you want to talk again about our practically inexistent marriage! Like I told you a million times before it was my stupid parents’ fault that I ended up married to somebody like you!”

“I don’t want to talk about that Jongin! In fact, what I want to tell you will probably make you ecstatic! I want a divorce!”

“Really, Hun? You finally decided to man up? Amazing! And here I thought you were just a crying little , always whining about how unfair your life is! What made you take this decision, huh? Did you finally realize how much I despise you and your family? Answer me, dammit!”

“It’s not that you bastard! I finally understood how much of a bastard you really are and how sick you make me! To think I’ve wasted 5 years of my life trying to become at least friends with you! I was a stupid fool until now but it’s over! You should be content either way! You’re finally getting rid of this spineless idiotI Isn’t that what you always call me behind my back?”

“I don’t believe you Sehun! You’re spouting only nonsense right now! You’ll never stop loving me! You’re the worst case of a masochist and you’ve probably enjoyed all the times I’ve hurt you! You won’t be able to forget me, ever! Still, I am glad you’ve decided to give me my well-deserved freedom! I was a saint for putting up with you for such a long time! You should be grateful!”

“Believe what you want, Jongin! You’re just a sore loser! You can’t stand the fact that I’m leaving you! You’ll regret one day all the things you’ve done to me but it will be already too late for me to forgive you!”

“Are you delusional, you little ? I couldn’t be happier that I’m getting rid of you for good! You’ll be the one to come begging to take you back and I’ll be laughing in your face!”

“We’ll see about that dear husband! You think you’re on top of the world right now but you couldn’t have been more oblivious to what was happening around you! You’ve never asked yourself if Kyungsoo even loves your or if he is only using your for your wealth and status! I think the only delusional one is you! When you’ll discover the whole truth you’ll cry but I won’t be the one to pick you up and comfort you! I’ll be long time gone by then! Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter