• • • 1Million X Polaris Project / SOLAR • • • APP CLOSED

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

• • • 1Million X Polaris Project • • •

1Million is one of the most prestigeous dance studios in South Korea.  Dancers all over the world dream of taking a class and eventually featuring in one of their videos. The choreographers of the studio have taken on many tasks such as touring the world to meet their fans, and helping other kpop groups reach their fans through dance.  By teaching idol groups such as TWICE, and EXO, this studio has risen even higher than before. However, there is a new challenge that can change the studio. As they received an offer from the CEO of Polaris to help train and create choreo for their new trainees, the choreographers of 1Million couldn't say no.

Join the journey through the trials and tribulations of the trainees trainees from Polaris's  upcoming girl group, Solar. Unlike most trainees, these girls have been not only training at Polaris, but they have been participating in many 1Million dances and have been seen in multiple videos. Solar will be a strong dance-based kpop girl group. Unlike most girl groups, there isn't one that can't dance. Eventually, they will create their own choreography and will be self sufficient in regards to creating content for their fans.

author's note: I recently went on a 1Million Video binge and started getting major inspiration to create an idol story revolving around the studio! I hope this works out well for everyone. 

imageimageimageimage
title: 1million x polaris project / solar
author: jujubeee
tba
deadline: tba
 
JuJubeee
hey guys! Thank you everyone who has supported this so far. I have decided to set a deadline!! 4/30 will be the day I will stop taking applications! If you need an extension let me know ahead of time and I would be more than happy to give you extra time if need be!