Chapter 92: Two Fools

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 92:

Another morning comes, Yuri and Krystal are in the living room waiting for Jessica to go down so they can leave. The Tanned guy keep looking at the staircase, His Wife is taking forever to come out of their room and Krystal is getting bored.

"Daddy, go now." Krystal told her father.

"We have to wait for Mommy, be patient, Princess." He told her.

Krystal pouted and scratch her Father's lap, "Mommy show.."

"I know, Mommy is really slow. Girls are typically slow especially if they are preparing to go out that's why Guys need to be patient, you'll understand once you're as big as Mommy."

"Big Mommy?" Krystal asked.

"Yes."

"Mr. Kwon, there are people outside."

Yuri look at Eunsang, "They are here.." He mumbled and stood up.

Krystal and Him walked outside to meet the people he has been waiting for, "Annyeong haseyo." Yuri greeted them.

The men who are wearing blacksuits bowed to him, "Good morning, Mr. Kwon. We are from Han Protection Service, we are here to work for you." one guy said and they showed their identification cards.

Yuri smiled and nodded, He hired a driver for him and bodyguards for them most especially for his Wife since he does not trust her Boss and He wants Jessica's safety.

"Nice meeting all of you." He said then look at his Daughter who is hugging his legs, "This is my daughter, by the way.. Krystal, say hi to your new Uncles."

Krystal pouted, "Hi.." She said then look at her father, "Daddy, up!"

Yuri carried her and the little girl quickly hide her face on her father's neck, "Are you scared?"

"Um, bad guy."

"They are not bad guys, they will protect us from bad guys."

Krystal look at him, "Chincha?" She cutely asked.

Her Father chuckled and kiss her cheek, "You are so cute!" He said then cleared his throat and talked to their bodyguards about some rules.

After talking to them, Yuri and His Daughter went back to the living room and play.

"Babe, Let's go." they heard Jessica's voice.

Yuri look at his Wife and creased his eyebrows, "What are you wearing?"

Jessica look at the clothes she's wearing, "A shirt and pants?"

"Yeah, a tight shirt and pants." He stood up, "Go back to our room and change your blouse, I don't like it."

She rolled her eyes and stomped back to their room to change as Yuri went back to the couch and put Krystal to his lap.

"We have to wait for Mommy again. She needs more time." He told her.

"Mow chime?"

"Yes."

Jessica walked down with a different shirt and this time Yuri approved it, "Can we go to the office now? They are already waiting for me." She asked and Yuri stood up. 

"Yes." He said and they went out of the house with Yuri carrying his Wife's bags.

Jessica was surprised to see a bunch of men outside their home, "What's going on here?" She asked looking confused.

Yuri smiled and get the guys' attention, "I'd like you to meet my Wife, Jessica. Some of you will work for her."

The Guys bowed to the American Woman, "Annyeong haseyo, Miss Jessica!"

Jessica bowed to them, "H-Hi.." She said then look at her husband, "What's this, Yul?" She asked.

"I hired a driver and bodyguards for us." Yuri smiled at her, "They will follow you and protect you if I'm not around." He said.

"What?" Jessica asked. "What about Donghae Oppa?"

"He will still be your driver but he's on leave right now so one of them will be your temporary driver." Yuri take Krystal inside the car then look at his wife, "Let's go, We will bring you to your office." He gently pulled Jessica in the car and settled next to her.

"I don't get this.." She said.

Yuri caress her thighs, "I just want you to be safe while you're away from me.."

"I don't want my workmates to see me with bodyguards, Yul. They were already confused seeing me with a driver and now this?"

"What's confusing about having a driver?"

"Don't you get it? I'm an assistant, where can you find an assistant with a driver and bodyguards? My Boss doesn't even have bodyguards following him everywhere."

"So what?" Yuri asked then sighed, "Don't worry, they will not bother you at work. They can stay in the lobby or outside the building if you don't wanna see them."

"but Yul, this is just weird."

"Sica, I just want your safety." he told her, He hold her hand and kissed it. "You're leaving for three long days and I wanna make sure that you'll be fine without me." He said.

Jessica shake her head, "No, Babe. I don't want them to follow me around during the company outing." She said and move away from him.

Yuri sighed, Jessica will only get mad if he still insist, "Okay, but when you're back they will start working for you and you can't say no to me this time." He move closer to her again.

"Okay." She said and look at him. 

Yuri smiled and leaned then gave her a quick peck, "I love you, Baby."

"I love you too." She said and hug him.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived in front of the office building. Jessica's workmates are outside waiting for everyone to arrive.

One of the Bodyguards opened the door for them, Yuri get off followed by Jessica. Yuri get Krystal from her carseat.

The American Woman then got shy to see her workmates looking at them in surprise, "This is embarrassing." She mumbled.

"Baby, your bags are already there.." said Yuri who is carrying their Daughter.

She nodded, "I'll see you in three days." She said.

Yuri leaned down and kiss her, "Give me a call as soon as you arrive, okay?" she nodded.

"Be good, Yul.. Don't leave Krystal without anyone to look after her. Invite your friends to our house so you won't feel bored."

"We'll just hang out in a nightclub then. Krystal can sleep over at the mansion." He said and his wife glared at him, "I'm just kidding.."

"Mommy, go go?" Krystal asked.

"Yes, Sweetheart but Mommy will go back in three days.."

"Tea day?"

"Yes, be good to Daddy and Halmeoni, okay?" Krystal nodded, "Now, Give Mommy a tight hug and a kiss."

Krystal spread her arms and Jessica carried her, "Wuv you, Mommy." She said and kissed her.

"I love you too, Princess. I'm gonna miss you."

Yuri take Krystal from her, "Everyone's waiting for you now, Baby."

Jessica nodded and circled her arms around his waist, "I'm gonna miss you, Yul."

He gave her a long kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and moved a step backwards, "Bye, Babe!" She waved at him then walked towards her workmates.

"Hey, Jessica.. Is that your husband?" Her Workmate immediately asked.

Jessica smiled, "Uh, yeah. Why?" She said and watch her husband's car and the four other cars leave.

"We didn't know you're that rich.. Why are you still working here?"

"I wanna work for myself." She smiled and look around, "Where should I put my bags?" She asked.

"In the Bus."

"Is everyone here now?" they turned around and saw theur boss walking out of the building. 

They bowed to him, "Annyeong haseyo, Mr. Shim."

"We're just waiting for Hyeri and Geunhye, Mr. Shim."

"Alright, wait for them.. We'll go ahead now." He said then walk to his car, "Jessica." He called.

The said woman look at her boss, "Yes, Mr. Shim?"

"Come here, you'll go with me." He said then look at his driver who quickly walked towards Jessica and picked up her bags.

The American Woman creased her eyebrows, "What? No, I'm not coming with him." She said.

"Just do what he says, I don't wanna get fired, Miss Jessica."

"No, I will go there with my workmates." Jessica firmly said.

"but.."

"I will call my husband to pick me up here if you still insist." She said, Mr. Shim walk to her and tried to hold her wrist but Jessica refuse.

"I don't think it is right to force her, Mr. Shim." One of Jessica's workmates said and tried to block him from going closer the American woman.

"She can file a complaint against you, Mr. Shim." a male employee told their boss.

"Whatever.." Mr. Shim said and went back to his car.

"Get in the bus now, Jessica." They helped her with her bags and ride the charter bus as they wait for the last two girls to arrive.

Jessica sighed, Her Boss is getting really annoying but she has to be patient with him, "I wanna hear Yuri and Krystal's voices.." She said and called her husband to be in a good mood again.

------

"I don't know, Appa.. I can't go home without Tiffany and the Kids."

"I really want you to stay with them, Son but the thing is, I can't manage the Hotel and our company at the same time."

Taeyeon sighed, He was the one running both their company and the Hwang's Hotel in Korea since Tiffany is focused with the kids.

"I will talk to Dad about this.." He said.

"Okay, I hope you can update me really soon." Mr. Kim said then bid goodbye to him.

He put his phone down then look at his wrist watch, "Why is she taking so long?" He mumbled.

He is inside his car that is parked near the maternity hospital. Tiffany has her scheduled checkup today, he volunteered to take her there but His Wife didn't allowed him to go inside the hospital so He just wait for her and the kids in the parking lot.

A few minutes later, He saw Tiffany and the twins walking out of the hospital. He quickly get off the car and opened the door of the backseat.

"Appa!" Suho hug his leg, "Appa, Baby inshide Mommy." He pointed at her Mommy's tummy.

"Yeah, He or she will be your sibling." Taeyeon said and helped the twins get in. "Pany-ah.." He smiled at Tiffany but his Wife is busy with her phone.

"Yeah, The Baby's fine, Khunnie." She said.

Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany always talk to Nichkhun and most of their conversation is about the baby.

He get in the driver's seat and drove them home, He helped his Wife walk back to her room as soon as they arrived home.

"Do you want to eat anything? I will cook it for you."

"I'm okay." Tiffany sit on the bed.

Taeyeon nodded, he badly wants to talk to her longer and ask about their relationship but His father in law told him that Tiffany's condition is a little sensitive, she's always not feeling well so it's much better if he avoid talking about the things that will stress her out. "I'll play with the kids now."

Tiffany then stopped him from leaving, "Tae.. When are you going back home?"

"When you're ready to come home with me.. I don't want to go back home without you and the Kids." He said with a smile then went out of the room.

He was about to go to the Kids' room when he saw a house staff going to his Wife's room, "Tiffany's resting."

"Hm, but Nichkhun is here."

He got irritated again, Nichkhun is always there visiting his Wife and the Kids. He tried telling him to stop but the other guy wasn't listening to him.

"Tell him to just go back some other time, tell him Tiffany's husband is not comfortable having him here almost everyday." He said then walked straight to his Kids' room.

"Appa, Look at me.. I'm pretty like Appa." Suho happily said. 

"Me too!" Jin raised his hand. 

Taeyeon nodded with a smile, He likes it whenever his kids say 'Appa'. "Come here, Kids. Appa will play with you." He said and hold the twins hands.

They walk down stairs and saw Tiffany and Nichkhun in the living room. 

"Dada!" The Kids happily called seeing Nichkhun.

They breakaway from Taeyeon and run to the other guy, "I have something for you." Nichkhun showed them the toys he bought for them.

"Kids, we're gonna play right?" Taeyeon told the kids. 

"But.. Dada bought good toysh." Jin said, "We play with Dada then Appa okay?"

Taeyeon look at them in jealousy, he feels like Nichkhun is trying to snatch his kids away from him and Tiffany is letting her ex-boyfriend to do it.

"I-I'll just take a rest. Enjoy your new toys."

Tiffany watch Taeyeon walk away with his head hanging low, She felt hurt seeing Her Husband hurting. She turned to Nichkhun and get his attention.

"This is too much for him, don't you think?"

Nichkhun told the Kids to go to the playroom then he turned to Tiffany, "No.. He did a terrible thing to you in the past, Tiff. Let him learn his lesson." He said and smiled at her, "He will only cheat on you over and over again if you easily forgive him. Trust me."

Tiffany sighed, Nichkhun told her to give her husband a hard time to make him realize her worth and to stop him from repeating what he did to her.

"He told me that it was just a client.."

"But you saw them, right?"

"But what if he's telling the truth?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter