Chapter 9: Short Trip

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

"Waaahhh!!"

Yuri sighed and just look at the kids wail on the floor. They are inside the suite doing nothing but to watch TV. The kids want to go out and go to Disneyland like what Yuri promised them but the tanned guy is waiting for Jessica to go back from the meeting.

Mina stood up and walk to her Uncle Yuri, "Yuwee pomished!" She pouted then hit his lap.

Yuri wiped her tears, "Don't cry.." He said.

"No.. Yuwee pomished go dishney!" Mina stomped her feet.

"We will go to Disneyland later, We'll just wait for Aunt Sica to go back."

Yoong stood up and climbed the bed, "Yoongie wanna go back home."

Yuri look at him, "But We arrived just this morning.."

"Go home now!!" Yoong cried, They went to Hongkong to have fun but They don't understand why they are just staying in the Hotel Suite.

"Let's wait for a few more hours, I promise we'll go to Disneyland."

"No! Dishney now!" Mina cried.

Yuri sighed, "Alright, Let's go out!" He gave in and take his phone to call Jessica but the blonde woman is not picking up, "She's really mad." He thought and shake his head.

Jessica and Him fought the last night because of His jealousy over Taeyeon and after that his former girlfriend didn't talk to her until they arrived in Hongkong.

He stood up after hearing Hyunbin's loud cry, "Alright, let's go now!" He picked up the baby and all of them went out of the suite.

--------

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim. Your father will be really proud of you."

Taeyeon smiled widely, "I hope so..anyway, This is by far My most successful business deal, thanks to this beautiful lady with me." He said and look at Jessica who just shyly smiled at him.

"Say, Is She your lucky charm?"

Taeyeon smiled even more and proudly nodded, "Yes, She is.."

"Well then, I'm not gonna take more of your time, I know you want to celebrate with your girl, so I'll go ahead now. Congratulations again!" thr guy bid goodbye then walk away from them.

The two went out of the building, Taeyeon kept looking at Jessica. "I'm sorry if He uhh.. Said You are My girl.." He apologized.

"No, it's okay.." Jessica smiled and look at her wrist watch then take her phone to make a call.

Taeyeon bite his lips and look at her, "Uhm, Can I invite you for a snack, um.. to celebrate?" He asked but Jessica is busy calling someone.

"He's not answering.." She mumbled then turned to Taeyeon, "Oh, You're saying something?" She asked.

"Um, I'm inviting you for a snack.."

She sighed, "I would love to, but You know, the kids are here and they wanna go to Disneyland.. I just wanna, you know be with them and I know Yuri will have a hard time with the three kids.." She explained and He nodded in understanding, "um, but maybe later tonight we can celebrate.."

"Really?" He asked and She nodded. "Okay.." He happily said.

The American woman's phone then rings, she look at it and quickly answered the call.

"Where are you?... I'll go there, wait for me.." She said then hang up. "I have to go.. I'l just see you tonight! Bye!" She said and walk away

Taeyeon smiled, Jessica is really thoughtful, sweet and caring to everyone especially the kids, totally different from all the girls He met before and it makes him want to know Her even more.

Jessica walk to where Yuri and the kids are, She smiled seeing them sitting on a bench.

"Babies!"

"Aunt Shika/Shika!!" The two kids run to Her abd gave her a hug.

"How are you, Babies?" She asked and bended down to give them kisses, "You missed me?"

"Yes!"

She giggled and pat their heads, "I missed you too.." She hold their hands and walk to where Yuri is. "Are you excited?"

"Yes!"

Yuri stood up, "Sica.." He called.

Jessica take Hyunbin from her, "How are you, Sweetie?" She kissed Hyunbin. "Let's go!"

They all went to Disneyland, Yuri kept looking at Jessica who is busy showing the kids the beautiful place, He don't know how He will make Her talk to him since Jessica is really mad at what He said about Taeyeon.

"Omo, That's Mickey!" He heard Yoong squeal while pointing at the famous Disney Character.

Jessica take Her phone and snap photos of everything. "Are you happy?" She asked and the two kids nodded while Hyunbin was clapping while watching the Parade.

"Yuwee, cawwy!" Mina raised Her hands for Her Uncle. "Wook, Mickey ish big!!"

"Yeah, He's big.." Yuri whispered.

After the parade, They walk around taking pictures of the kids here and there.

Yuri sighed as He badly wants to talk to Jessica but His former girlfriend is busy. "Yuwee, Mina tummy ache." The little girl told her Uncle.

"What? Are you gonna poop?" He asked then groaned when She nodded. "Did you poop?"

"No.." Mina said and make face, "Gonna poop." She said.

He look around to find a restroom, "Hold it in.. Uncle will find a restroom." He then called Jessica, "Sica, Mina wants to poop."

The Blonde girl turned to them, "Take him!" She gave Hyunbin to Yuri after the tanned guy put Mina down. "Let's go!" Jessica hold Mina's hand then almost run to the restroom.

Yuri sighed, good thing that Jessica taught Mina to tell them if She needs to use the restroom since Yuri hated diaper change.

"Ahh, Sica is always a huge help.." He thought and felt grateful to have Jessica as the kids' guardian.

After sometime, Jessica and Mina went back. They walk around forca few minutes before they decided to have a Snack.

"Yoongie don't wanna eat this.." The little boy said while looking upset at his plate.

"Why?"

"It's bad to eat Mickey!" He said.

Jessica chuckled at him, "That's not a real Mickey, Sweetie. It's bread that looks like Mickey, it's okay.." She pat his head.

"Yoongie will still sew Mickey after eating this?" The little boy asked and His Aunt Jessica nodded, "Okay.."

"No! Mina don't wike Yuwee!!"

Jessica look to the side and saw Yuri with the crying Mina, the tanned guy who went somewhere with the little girl scratched his head.

"What happened?" She asked and carried Mina to sit on her lap. "Tell Aunt Sica what happened, Did Uncle Yuri do something bad to you?"

"No!" Yuri said.

Jessica glared at Him, "Let Her Speak.." She said then turned to Mina, "What is it? You can tell Aunt Sica anything.."

Mina sobbed and scratch her eyes, "Mina wike bwing bwing.." She said.

"Bwing bwing? What is that?"

"Dwesh wike Pwinchesh and Iawa and Wipeushtick.." the little girl said while still crying, "Yuwee don't wike Mina pwinchesh.."

Jessica turned to Yuri, "What is it?"

"She saw cute little girls wearing Princess Dresses with Tiara and um.. she wants to go there but I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Sica, that thing is only for girls.. It will be embarrassing for me to go there."

"Eesh.. Can't you do it for you Niece?"

"I'm not gonna do it.."

Jessica sighed, "How unfortunate for the kids to have you as their Uncle.." She mumbled and look at Mina, "We'll go there later but You have to eat first."

"No! Pwinchesh now!"

Yoong just look at His Sister, "Mina gets what Mina wants." He commented.

"No.." Jessica said and wipe hee tears, "If you don't eat, we're not going there.. And you will not dress up like a Princess.. We will go back to the Hotel and sleep."

Mina pouted and grab the spoon, "Mina finish thish and Mina be Pwinchesh?" She asked and Jessica nodded.

The little girl then started eating so she can dress up like a Princess.

After they eat, Jessica, Yuri with the kids went down to the Kids Boutique, Jessica, Yoong and Mina went inside and talk to the staff as Yuri and Hyunbin stayed outside.

They showed Mina the dresses to choose which Princess She wants to be.

"Minnie.." The little girl said pointing at the Minnie Mouse Dress.

"I thought You wanted to be a Princess? As far as I know, Minnie is not a Disney Princess.."

"Mina want Minnie!" Mina jumped up and down.

"Alright, She chose Minnie.." She smiled then turned to Mina, "Be good, Okay? Listen to what Aunties will tell you.."

"'kay!" Mina happily said.

The Staff then take little girl in a dressing room to change.

Yoong look around then tug Jessica's blouse, "Aunt Shika, Where's Millie and Melody? Minnie is here but Millie and Melody are not around." He asked.

"Who are Millie and Melody?"

"They are twins.. Um, They look like Minnie.."

Jessica nodded, She don't know what Yoong is talking about since She's not watching the kids' favorite show.

"Morty and Ferdie are not here too.." Hw mumbled, "Do you know Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse?"

"No, Sweetie, I'm sorry."

"It's okay.. They are cute like Hyunbin and Yoong, and Uncle Yuri is Mickey.." Jessica nodded, "Oh, Aunt Shika should be Minnie because Minnie is Mickey's girlfriend.. Mina will be.. Um.. Millie.. But We don't have Melody.."

The American smiled and pat his head, "It's okay.."

"No, No, No.. Uncle Yuri and Aunt Shika should have a baby girl so We can have Melody!" Yoong suggested while looking at His Aunt, "Can Aunt Shika and Uncle Yuri have a baby, like soon?"

Jessica chuckled then shake her head, "No, Yoongie.. We can't have a baby because I am not Uncle Yuri's girlfriend.."

"Why? But.." He wasn't able to finish as Mina went out.

"Tada!"

Jessica and Yoong look at her, "We have such a cute Minnie!"

Mina giggled then she was brought to a kids beauty salon for her hair, nails and make up.

Yuri then went inside since He's getting bored of waiting, "How long will she take to finish? I'm so bored and I want to sleep." He asked.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, "Yuri, can't you just support your Niece and Nephews to whatever they want without complaining?"

He sighed, "I'm sorry.." He said and look at the sleeping one year old boy.

The blonde girl shake her head, "Now I can say that Taeyeon is the best Uncle that I know.."

Hearing it made Yuri creased his eyebrows, "What are you saying?"

"Taeyeon has a Niece and He's always there for Her, supporting her to what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter