Chapter 7: The Guardians

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!!

I hope you'll like this update!!
Enjoy!!

Chapter 7:

Jessica is in the restaurant waiting for Her friend, Sunny to arrive. The latter's boyfriend saw her in the mall with the kids and that night she got a phone call from Sunny asking Her for a lunch date and of course she quickly said yes to her.

"Jess!"

She look up and saw her friend, "Sun!" She stood up and envelope her in a tight hug. "How are you?"

"I'm so good.." Sunny giggled. "You look.. Different.." She said as they both sit down.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know.. Uhm, are you getting stressed or something?"

She sighed, "No, don't mind me." She said.

Sunny just giggled, "I'm really happy thay you're finally back!" She said and the two of them ordered something to eat.

The shorter woman kept telling Her stories about Her life in Seoul and Jessica was listening to her attentively.

"What about you, Jess?"

"Um, I don't know.. I don't really plan on staying here for too long but..um, time will tell.." She answered.

"Are you here for work? Or boyfriend, do you finally have a boyfriend now?"

She shake her head, "I'm here for the kids."

"What? You have kids?"

"No! I mean, My nephews and Niece.. I have to take good care of them in the meantime.."

"Oh.. I see, um. So, are you working now?"

She shyly shake her head, "Um, actually.. I'm still looking for a job.."

"Oh, perfect.. I invited some friends today.." Sunny clap her hands then look at her wrist watch, "They are supposed to be here anytime soon.."

Jessica sip on her drink, "Um, Is your friend a guy who owns a company just like.. Um.. What his name again?" She pouted and think of Sunny's friend's name.

The short haired woman rolled her eyes playfully, "Kim Taeyeon!"

"Oh yeah, right!" She smiled.

Sunny's phone rings, She picked it up and talked to the person who called, "Yeah, come here." She said then hang up. "They are here." She excitedly said.

Not long after, Sooyoung and Taeyeon arrived that surprised Jessica.

"Jess, I invited Taeyeon here to catch up."

Taeyeon shyly move beside her and shake her hand, "It's very nice seeing you again."

She smiled and motioned him to sit down beside her, the two guys ordered more foods.

Taeyeon revealed that He just sneaked out to join them and that He could only stay with them for a few minutes.

"Jess here needs a job, can you give her a good position, Kim Midget?" Sunny asked.

"Yah! You're the midget one here." Taeyeon said with a pout that made Jessica giggle.

"Cute." She thought.

"I can give Jessica a job.." Sooyoung said but Sunny nudge him. "Oh, I forgot, We hired people the other day." He quickly said and Sunny smiled.

"So, Taeyeon.. Are you giving her a job now?"

Taeyeon bite his lips and look at Jessica, "Is it fine with you if I hire you as My Assistant?" He asked.

Jessica look at him in surprise, "You're hiring me?"

"Yes, I need an assistant and You are the perfect candidate.." He said then look at the other couple, "Well, Sunny said a lot of nice things about you, and I trust her enough to hire you immediately." He explained.

"Oh.. Okay." She smiled.

"You can start working um, next week.." the shorter guy said then stood up, He has to go back to the office now. "I have to go."

"Wait!" Sunny stop him, "You can tour her around your company so She'll get familiarize with things.. You know what I mean right, Taeyeon?" She said while looking at him with a smile.

"Um, right!" He turned to Jessica, "Wanna come with me in the office?" He asked.

The blonde woman look at Her friend, "let's meet some other time.." She said and Her short haired friend nodded. "Let's go.." She stood up and bid goodbye to the couple, then the two of them went out of the restaurant to go to the company Taeyeon's father owns.

"All is well.." Sunny giggled. "they look perfect together." She happily told Her boyfriend.

"I know.." Sooyoung agreed, "But, Bunny can we go back to my Apartment after this?" He asked.

"let's go.." The couple stood up and leave the diner after paying for their meals.

-------

"Kyaaaahh!!" Yoong and Mina run around the garden with Nichkhun chasing after them with Hyunbin.

They went there to celebrate Hyunbin's first birthday and to entertain the kids.

"We're gonna infect you with cutie virus!!" Nichkhun said and the baby that he's holding is totally enjoying.

While they are playing outside, Yuri and Tiffany who are in the balcony we're watching them.

"Seems like My baby is ready to have a baby.." Tiffany giggled.

"Really? Are you two getting married soon?"

"I hope so.. We're talking about it but He said that He still want to accomplish something.. I mean, a goal. He has a goal."

Yuri nodded, "How long have you two been together?"

"Four years.." The American answered then look at Him, "How are you and the kids coping?" She asked.

The tanned guy take a deeo breath, "Um, I don't know... The kids are getting used to not seeing their parents, they would ask about them once in a while but they are okay.. Sica wants to often visit Hyung's grave and we tell the kids that their Appa is there."

"Really?" Tiffany asked then look around, "She's not yet back?"

Yuri look at his wrist watch, Jessica went out to see her friend and told him that She'll be back immediately to celebrate their youngest nephew's birthday but She still out.

"Maybe she's on her way home.." He said.

Tiffany smiled at him, "How's living with her?"

"It would be awesome if She accept me again but She hates me.. She don't love me anymore.." He sighed, "I always show her that I love her but She hates it and We end up fighting.. I don't know how will I please her."

"Don't lose hope, Couz. Jessica may have changed a lot but She's still that old sweet person, I know. I can see it by just looking at the way She talk to the kids." Tiffany said while tapping His shoulder.

He nodded, Jessica is always cold towards him. She scolds him to everything He does and it makes him sad to see His former girlfriend acts that way.

They then heard Yuri's Mother's voice, "Eomma's here.." He mumbled and the two of them went down to greet her.

"Let's start the celebration.." Madam Kim said then look around, "Where is Jessica?"

"She went out to meet a friend.."

"What? On Hyunbin's birthday?" Madam Kim asked and Yuri nodded, "Anyway, let's go to the dining."

They went to the dining and sing the birthday boy a happy birthday then eat together.

"Halmeoni bought Hyunbin a new stuffed toy."

"Mina too?" The little girl asked.

"Oh.. Just Hyunbin because it's his birthday. I gave you present on your birthday remember?"

Mina nodded and just keep eating, Yuri look at his wrist watch and sighed. Jessica is still not home.

"Where is She?"

-------

"Um, Thank you for bringing me home." Jessica said.

Taeyeon put his hands in his pocket and smiled shyly at Her. They are in front of the Kwon Mansion, the short guy volunteered on driving her home after their dinner.

"It's nothing, You are Sunny's friend and I have to make sure you go home safe." He said.

Jessica nodded, "Thanks.." She said then smiled at him, she's getting comfortable with him since He is a really nice guy.

Taeyeon then look at his phone, "Oh, I have to go home.. I forgot about Our family dinner."

"Alright, thanks again!"

"See you next week.. Bye!" He walk to the driver's side and waved at Her.

Jessica waved back and went inside the Mansion. She went in and saw the light in the playroom is still on.

She went inside and found Yuri and the three kids watching a movie.

"Hi!" She greeted.

The kids turned to Her, "Aunt Shika, Where you've been?" Yoong asked.

"Yoobin biwthday." Mina reminded.

Jessica got surprised, She totally forgot about Hyunbin's birthday. She was so into talking to Taeyeon about her new job that She forgot about it.

"Oh My gosh, I'm sorry." She walk inside and take Hyunbin. "I'm sorry, Auntie got busy with something." She apologized but suddenly heard a smirk from her back.

She turned to Yuri and found him looking pissed. "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

Yuri look at her, "You got busy with what? A date with a guy?" He asked.

"What?"

Yuri showed his phone, "a guy brought you home."

"Are you spying on me?"

"No.. It's just, the security cameras around this house are connected on my phone and I accidentally saw you with your guy when I was checking it." He said then sighed, "You went out and spend the whole day with this guy rather than to be here and celebrate Our Nephew's first birthday.. Great, Sica.. That's a great thing to do." He said then stood up. "I'm tired preparing for his birthday.. Time for you to do your duty." He said and walked out of the playroom.

Yoong look at Jessica, "Um.. Is Uncle Yuri mad?"

Jessica smiled and pinch his cheek, "No, Yoongie. Uncle Yuri is just tired." She said then sighed. "Let's go sleep now."

She stood up with Hyunbin, "Turn the TV off." She ordered Yoong that the little kid quickly follow.

They then went out of the playroom and walk upstairs, She put the kids to sleep that usually take hours then went to her room to rest.

A few hours later, Jessica woke up hearing Hyunbin's cry.

She quickly stood up and went outside. "Ssh.. Auntie's here.." She cooed and carried him.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter