Chapter 6: Changes

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!!

Here's an update!! Hope You'll like this!

Chapter 6:

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Don't worry about, Mommy and just focus on the kids and your Unnie." Miss Lee told Her daughter.

Jessica is in San Francisco. She went back a couple of weeks ago to get her things and to talk to her mother to just go with her and stay with them but Her Mother don't want to go back to Korea because of Her father.

"I'll just talk to Auntie and tell Her that I can't stay there." She said, She's worried for her mother since She's not used to living alone.

Her Mother smiled and rub her back, "Honey.. Mommy is old enough to learn how to live alone.. I will call you frequently, don't worry." She assured and help her daughter bring her last suitcase out and put it in the cab.

She sighed, She can't force Her Mother if she don't want to. "Alright, but if you feel lonely or you want someone to be here for you, call me first, okay Mom?"

Her Mother chuckled and hug her, "Yes, Ma'am! I'll surely miss your nagging.."

"Mom, I'm serious here."

Miss Lee broke the hug, "Don't worry, my baby. Mommy is fine." She kept saying, "Alright, You need to go. If you have time visit your Dad and His family.. I'm sure He's missing you now.."

Jessica rolled her eyes at Her Mother, "I don't have plans to see him.." She said.

"He's still your Dad, Honey.. Alright, I'm not gonna force you. You should go now, Honey.." She said, Jessica has a flight to catch.

"Aight, Take good care of yourself, Mom! I love you very much." She hugged Her mother tight.

"I love you too.." Her Mother said and kisS Her cheek. "Bye, Honey!"

Jessica waved at her and close the car door, "Airport please." She said then think about what her life will be in Seoul.

She arrived at the airport in no time and ride the plane. "I will be a temporary Mom in Seoul.." She sighed and close Her eyes.

This will be her first time living alone with kids and she don't know if She can do it.

"Yoong is very energetic, Mina is a boss and Hyunbin always cry.. Gosh.. Three kids.. plus Yuri... I hope I can handle them well." She groaned, just thinking about living with Yuri makes her head ache. "Argh, Oppa!" She thought then hold her head, "I'll try to be a good guardian to your kids.. But not with your brother.." She mumbled.

--------

"Yuwee.. Yuwee.." Mina kept shaking Her Uncle Yuri's body. "Yuwee, Mina wike to pway.."

The tanned guy who is sleeping soundly turned to the other side that made the little girl pout but it didn't stop her from waking him up.

"Yuwee.. Wake up now!"

Yuri groaned and covered his head with pillow, He slept late because Hyunbin kept crying then He woke up early to bring Yoong to school and now Mina is waking him up to play.

"Oh, Gosh! I need patience with these kids." Yuri mumbled.

Seeing that Her Uncle will not get up, Mina stood up on the bed and straddled his back. "Yahhh!!" She said and jumped up and down happily.

"Aww!! Mina!!" Yuri hold him then put her down. "Uncle is sleepy.."

"Mina wike to pway.."

"Just sleep.." He said.

"No! Pway time!" The little girl shouted.

"Just play alone.. Uncle is sooo tired of putting Hyunbin to sleep."

Mina pouted and look around, "Yuwee.. Phone Appa to pway." She said, She wants to tell Her Appa to go home so they can play just like before.

Hearing that the little kid is looking for her Appa, Yuri opened his eyes and turned to Mina. "Let's play.." He said and stood up, He wash up and the two of them went downstairs to the playroom.

"Yuwee, Mina mish Eomma and Appa.."

Yuri stop from what He was doing and look at Her, "Your Eomma will wake up soon.." He told her.

"Why Eomma awwaysh shweep?"

"I don't know too.." He said.

Mina nodded, "about Appa?"

Yuri sighed, the kids still can't get what happened to their parents and they still ask lots of questions about them.

"Appa is.. Your Appa is in heaven with Harabeoji."

"Habeoji?" She asked and Yuri nodded, "When Appa go home?"

"He will stay there forever." He said the take a deep breath, He look at his wrist watch. "Uhm. It's almost time for Yoong to go home.. Let's walk to Yoong Oppa's school.." He stood up.

"Waaahhh!" they heard from the nursery upstairs.

Yuri sighed and walk upstairs to Hyunbin's room. He picked him up and tried to coax him but He kept crying.

Yuri then walked out with Mina and with Hyunbin in His arms. Yoong's school is just a few blocks away so they just walk their way there.

"Yuwee, Mina want Chocolate!"

Yuri look at the store that the little girl is pointing, "Eomma said no to too much sweets.." He mumbled.

"Yuwee.. Buy Mina chocolate!!"

"We will buy some other time.. Let's go, Your Oppa is waiting for us!"

Mina pouted and sit on the ground, "No! Mina want chocolate!" She said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Come here, Mina.." He said, they need to hurry since Hyunbin is starting to get bored.

"No.. Appa awwaysh buy what Mina wantsh! Buy Chocolate now!" She ordered.

He sighed, "Okay.." He hold the little girl's hand to walk to the store but the little girl don't want him to hold her hand. "Mina!!"

He shake his head when the little girl run to the store alone, "This kid is so much like Noona.. They do whatever they want." He mumbled and walk inside.

"Ajushi! Give Mina that!" He was surprised to see the little girl talking to a stranger, "Now!"

"Mina!" He called and pulled her to him, "Don't talk to someone that way.." He said.

Mina smiled at him, "Okay! Buy Chocolate now."

Yuri take the chocolate she's pointing and paid for it. They then walk to the school where Yoong is waiting.

--------

Jessica just landed to Incheon Airport, She walked out and waited for the people who will pick her up.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Jung!" She was startled as four men in their black suits approached her with a big bow. "Madam Kim Juri ordered us to pick you up!"

She sighed in relief hearing that they were Yuri's mother's people. "Okay.." She said.

The three men get her suitcases and the other one guy opened the door for her.

Two guys ride the car she's in while the other two is in the other car with her luggage.

A good looking guy turned to the backseat and look at her, "Are you comfortable, Miss Jung?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thanks for asking." She shyly said.

The guy nodded and talked to someone through a small microphone attached to his collar.

"She's okay, and we're on our way now." the guy said and touch his earpiece and nodded, He then look at the rearview mirror, "Yes.."

Jessica just sighed, She feels like she's a prisoner with the guys watching her every move.

She forgot that the Kwon's are so wealthy that Yuri don't have to work if He don't want to.

They arrived to the Company owned by the Kwon family, the men in black brought her to the Chairman's office.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" She greeted Yuri's mother.

"Jessica!" Madam Kim smiled and gave her a hug.

They sit on the couch, Jessica stared at the older woman and felt sad to see her looking stressed out. She knew that the older lady is having a hard time coping to what happened to her Son.

"Auntie, I think you should rest.."

"I can't.. No one will look after Ryeowon and the Company.." She said then look down, "I'm just really thankful that you agreed to be the kids' guardian with my Son because if not, I don't know what to do anymore."

"What about Yuri? He should be helping you here."

"I don't know.. He's with the kids now.." Madam Kim said then hold her hand, "I know you're still mad at my Son and it will be hard for you to live with him.. But please bear with him."

She sighed and nodded, "I hope We don't fight that much.."

Madam Kim cleared , "Do you want to visit Ryeowon first before I bring you home?"

She nodded and the two of them went out with the securities following them.

They arrived at the Hospital, they quickly went to Ryeowon. Jessica sit beside her Cousin's bed while Madam Kim talked to the Doctor outside.

The Blonde girl hold her cousin's hand, "Unnie, I'll be your kids' guardian from now until you wakes up.. Uhm. Of course, with Yuri.. I will do My very best in taking care of your kids, so don't worry too much and just focus on your healing.." She told Her cousin and of course, Ryeowon couldn't answer her. "I'll pay a visit every now and then.. And we'll ask the doctor if the kids can visit you soon.."

The door opens, Miss Kim walked in. "It's still the same.. She's still in danger." She told the blonde woman while caressing her daughter in law's arm. "The Doctor said that She might stay here for a long time.. I hope She can survive this.. I can't lose another child." She got emotional again.

Jessica stood up and walk to Her, She rub her back and hug the older lady, "Unnie is a fighter, Auntie.. I'm sure she will wake up and be with us again." She assured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter