Chapter 5: Tragedy

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!

I'll update more frequently now!! Anyway, Here's a new chapter. I hope you'll like it!!

Chapter 5:

It's morning in San Francisco, Jessica and Her Mother are on their way home from their short trip to LA to attend the latter's friend's birthday.

They are both tired and just wanted to sleep when they arrive home.

Miss Lee look at Her Daughter who is busy with her phone then hold her hand, "Honey, thank you for coming with me in LA."

"It's nothing, Mom.." Jessica smiled.

"And thank you for letting me work." She smiled. She's really grateful to Jessica for allowing her to do what She wants.

"If it will make You happy, Mom.." The Blonde girl said then look to the window of the cab. "I know You're getting bored staying in the house alone." 

One of Her Mother's friends who also attended the party heard that Miss Lee wanted to work so She offered Her a job in a grocery store just near their home.

"I'll also find a job tomorrow.." She said and look at her phone once again. She don't want to pressure Her Mother and think that She needs to work for them.

Miss Lee smiled and nodded, She's so excited to go to work since She was a full time wife and Mother for more than two decades and She missed working.

"Honey, what's keeping you busy?"

"uhm, It's just.. I'm trying to call Unnie but she's out of reach.."

Miss Lee smiled widely, Jessica is back from being clingy to Her Cousin after Ryeowon and Her family went to visit them and She's happy to see Her Daughter being sweet again.

"Maybe She's busy.."

Jessica sighed and put her phone in Her bag, "Unnie called me the other day.. She told me that She'll tell me something today.."

Miss Lee shrug as She don't know what to say.

"Maybe She'll call me later." Jessica mumbled and just kept quiet.

They arrived home and got surprised to see a bouquet of wilted flowers in front of their door. 

Miss Lee picked it up, "Oh, these are your favorite flowers." She showed Jessica the flowers.

Jessica just opened the door and ignore it, No one knows about Her favorite flowers except for her parents and someone from her past but She don't want to think that it's from him.

"Just throw it, Mom." She said and went inside.

Miss Lee smiled, She's happy that someone is showing interest with Her Daughter.

"I wonder who came here.." She mumbled and walk to the garbage bin.

"Good Morning, Miss Lee!"

She look to the person calling and smiled, "Good Morning, Mrs. Callahan!"

"How was your trip?"

"Oh It was great! I'll start to work tomorrow." She happily said.

"Really?" The lady asked in surprise. "Well, Good luck."

"Thanks.."

The lady then look at the bouquet She was holding. "Is that from the guy the other day?"

"What? We just saw this on the door.."

"There's a tall guy waiting for you since morning, I think He's looking for Jessica.. He waited the whole day I guess.. My husband saw him sitting there late last night."

"Oh.." Miss Lee just said then throw the bouquet.

"Alright, I'll go back home now. Bye Miss Lee!"

"Bye Mrs. Callahan! Have a great day!" She wave at her then walk inside Her home and rest.

Jessica who was sleeping soundly in Her room woke up with the loud ringing of Her phone.

She look at the clock and groaned, it's early afternoon now. She take her phone and answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

She creased Her eyebrows hearing a sob, She look at her phone and found Her Cousin's number.

"Unnie?"

She heard a loud crying on the other line, "Jess.."

She sit up, it's not Her Cousin's voice. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Jess, this is Tiffany.." 

"What happened? Where's Unnie?"

"Jess, Hyukjun Oppa and Unnie were involved in a Car Crash.." Tiffany cried hard.

Jessica gasp, "What? Oh my gosh!! H-How are they?" She asked and felt nervous to what She will hear.

Tiffany take a deep breath, "Unnie is in a Coma but Oppa didn't make it.."

She almost lose a grip on Her phone hearing the news, "Oh, Gosh!" She said and cried so loud.

She couldn't believe whay happened, they were just together a few days ago and now this tragedy happened.

"W-what about the kids?" She asked when She calmed down.

"They are fine, Jess. They are with Auntie.. I have to go, Auntie just wanna inform you." Tiffany said and bid goodbye to Her.

Jessica put her phone down, She hug her knees and cried harder.

Her room door burst open, Her Mother who heard her crying run to the bed and hug her.

"Sooyeon.. What happened?" She asked and hug her tight, "Why are you crying?"

Jessica cried even more and buried her face to her mother's neck. Miss Lee rub her back to calm her down.

"What happened, Honey?"

The blonde girl look at Her, "Tiffany called.." She said and look down and cried harder, "She.. She told me.." She wipe her tears and hold on her phone tightly. "She told me Ryeowon Unnie and Oppa.. were involved in a fatal car crash.." She breathed.

Miss Lee look at her in shock, "Don't tell me.."

She sobbed, "Unnie is in a Coma.." She said then burst out crying again. "But Oppa is gone."

"Oh my God!" Miss Lee bite her lips and silently cried, She hug her daughter tight.

"How are the kids?" She asked after seeing Her Daughter calmed down.

"They are doing good..." Jessica sobbed and felt like crying again. "Mom.. I want to go back to Seoul and visit them." She said.

Her Mother nodded, "I understand, Honey.. Your Unnie needs you so go to her." She said and wipe Her daughter's tears away.

They stood up, Jessica quickly booked a ticket a flight to Seoul.

--------

Yuri and His Mother were in the funeral hall. The tanned guy is just quietly assisting His Mother in receiving visitors who are paying respect for his brother.

"Eomma.. Take some rest.." He told his mother who has been restless ever since the accident happen.

His Mother look at him with swollen eyes, "We need to prepare for tomorrow.." She said totally ignoring what Her Son told her.

"Don't worry, Eomma. Tiffany and I will take care of everything.." Yuri said and rub his mother's back. "You need to rest.."

His Mother shake her head and cried, "I still couldn't believe it.. I can't believe that Your Brother is gone. The kids are still young.. Why are these things happening to us?"

Yuri didn't answer, He don't know what He will tell her. "We will get through this, Eomma."

"He was so young.. It should be me wh-"

"No, Eomma. Don't say that.." Yuri cut her off. "I don't know what I will do without You, Eomma. So please don't say that.." He said and hug his mother tight.

Tiffany who just arrived from their hometown with the kids walk to them, "The kids kept looking for their parents they are with Nichkhun.." She said.

Yuri nodded, "I'll just look after them, stay with Eomma." He said and walk where the kids are.

Tiffany looked at Her Auntie, "Do you want anything, Auntie?" She asked.

"I'm okay, did You informed Jessica and Her family about what happened?"

"Yes, I called Her the other day.. She'll be here to attend the burial." She told Her.

The older woman sighed, "I don't know what to do with the kids.. Ryeowon is still in critical condition and I have to be there for her."

Tiffany nodded in understanding, Ryeowon's parents passed away even before She got married and She don't have siblings to be there for her while She's in a Coma, so as Her in laws, Hyukjun's mother take the responsibility of looking after her.

"I'll help you, Auntie." She said.

The older woman shake her head, Tiffany has a lot of responsibility to Her family's business so She knew it will be hard for her to manage her time.

"Thank you, but just focus on the business. Yuri and I will talk about it." She said.

Meanwhile, Yuri, Nichkhun and the Kids are in the car. The kids are playing and are not aware of what happened to their parents.

"Waaahh!!" The eleven month old baby boy cried.

Yuri put him on his lap and tried to play with him but the baby kept crying.

"Yoobin hungwy!" Mina told Her Uncle.

"Hyunbin is hungry.. Where is His baby bottle?" Yuri asked.

"Uhm, No more milk.." Yoong said then look at his brother. "Call Eomma quick!"

Yuri look at Nichkhun then sighed, "Uncle will buy him milk.." He said and put the baby back to his car seat. "Wait, What kind of milk should I buy?" He asked.

"I don't know anything about babies." Nichkhun answered.

Yuri turned to Yoong, "Big boy, What is Hyunbin's milk?" He asked.

Yoong look at him with a pout and a frown on his cute face. "Milk? Uncle Yuwee don't know what milk looks like? It's like water but it's white and Yummy." He answered.

"Heawthy! Miwk heawthy!" Mina said happily.

"Yes, Eomma said it's healthy too. Why Uncle Yuwee don't know milk?"

Yuri just shake his head, "Okay, I'll buy him.. Uhm, goat milk?"

"Why goat? Hyunbin is not a goat!" Yoong shouted, "Give Eomma's milk instead!"

Yuri just smiled a little, "Okay.." He just said and walk away to buy His youngest nephew a milk.

Yoong then turned to Nichkhun, "Can Uncle drive the car home? Hyunbin needs to drink Eomma's milk."

"Uncle Yuri went to the grocery store to buy him milk, don't worry."

"No, Uncle Yuwee will buy Hyunbin a goat milk.. but My brother is not a goat.." He pouted and look at His brother, "Omo!" He said looking surprised.

"Why?"

"Maybe Hyunbin is a goat.." He said then look at his brother who is still crying, "Hyunbin is a secret goat and Uncle Yuwee knew Hyunbin's secret that's why he'll buy him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter