Chapter 4: The Quest

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!

I hope you will like this upate!!

Chapter 4:

Yuri is preparing to go out to look for His former girlfriend once again. He has been in San Francisco for a couple of days now and He still haven't found Jessica.

He already went to Her former home and tried to go around the area but He couldn't find any trace of Jessica and Her Mother.

"I hope I can find someone who knows Her." He mumbled.

His phone suddenly rings, He sighed knowing that it could be His brother asking him to go home.

"uh, Pany-ah?" He creased his eyebrows and answered the call, "Yoboseyo?"

"Yuri!!" He groaned and take the phone away from his ears.

"Yah! Why are you screaming?"

"I have a good news!" His cousin kept squealing.

Yuri got interested, "Really? Did You find out anything about Sica?" He asked.

"Yah! Is Jessica the only person important to you?" Tiffany asked, She's getting tired hearing Yuri talk only about Jessica.

"Aside from Eomma, yes. Sica and Eomma are the most important people to me." He answered truthfully.

"That's so mean, Kwon Yuri. You told me I'm your favorite!" His Cousin whined.

"Third favorite girl after Sica and Eomma, and Oh! Kwon Mina too. You are my fourth favorite girl." He chuckled hearing his cousin mumble some incoherent words."What are you saying?"

"I said, I wish you won't find Jessi and if You ever find her, I hope She won't forgive you!"

He pouted, "You are so mean to me.. Anyway, what is your good news?"

Tiffany chuckled, "I feel like Nichkhun will propose to me soon!" She squeal so loud.

Yuri shake his head, Nichkhun is His Cousin's long time boyfriend. "How did you know?"

"He was holding my hand as if trying to know the size of my finger.. I really can't wait!"

"Don't expect too much, Pany-ah.. Maybe He just like to look at your hand."

"Just support me, Yul.."

"I am supporting you, You should do the same with me!"

"I just think that it's impossible for Jessi to forgive you. If I were her, I would've kicked your balls until you can't produce babies anymore. Guys like you don't deserve to get married and have babies!"

"She's not as cruel as you, Sica is an angel. And I'm trying to be better, Pany-ah!"

"I know.. Alright, Yul. Have to go now! I hope you find what you're looking for. Fighting!"

Yuri smiled, "Thanks Pany-ah!"

"Love you, Yuri! Bye!" Yuri said and hang up.

He take a deep breath and stood up, He then went out of his suite to look for Jessica.

He walk around and smiled seeing the beach with lots of people having a great time.

"Are you happy, Sica?" He thought and walk to the beach and look around.

Jessica has lots of memories in a place like this and She always tell him that She wants them to go on a trip to the beach with just the two of them but He wasn't able to fulfill her wish and He regret it so much, He regret not giving His former girlfriend all her simple wishes that will make her happy.

"I miss you, Sica.." He sighed then proceed on looking for her.

He settled in the Park to rest after a few hours, He was so tired roaming around. He smiled seeing the kids playing.

He then thought of his Nephews and Niece who are very close to him especially Yoong and Mina. Those two kids always cling to him everytime He visit them so not seeing them for a long time made him miss them a lot.

He sighed and remembered his mission, "Argh! How will I find Sica?"

He take his phone and search for Jessica online, "Jessica Jung in San Francisco.." He mumbled while typing. "Gosh, nineteen Jessica Jung here in San Francisco? There are too many Sicas here.." He shake his head and look at each profiles. "This is not Sica.." He mumbled while scanning each, "Hmm, Jessica Jung, Executive Assistant, Vintage House.." He mumbled then shake his head.

There's no way His former girlfriend will work as an Assistant since She is a Daughter of a Rich Businessman.

"What is Uncle Jung's Company again?" He asked himself.

He obviously don't know what happened to Jessica's family.

"Hmm.. Could this be Sica?" He look at the address of the fashion company, "Uh, I think this is just around here.." He mumbled and look for directions, He then stood up to go to the address of the Company.

He's doubting that it's his former girlfriend but since the company is just few minutes away from the hotel He's staying, He'll take a quick visit and if possible ask about Jessica Jung that's working in their company.

He arrived half an hour later and quickly approached rhe receptionist, "Good Afternoon."

"Yes Sir?"

"I just wanna ask if uhm.. There is Jessica Jung working here?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry Sir but we don't give information about Our employees."

"I'm just.. I'm looking for My girlfriend, She's Jessica Jung. I will be really grateful if you can help me find her." He showed his charming puppy eyes and a cute pout. "Please.. I promise I will not tell anyone about this."

The girl bite her lips as if thinking theb gave in as Yuri hold her hand, "Alright.."

Yuri smiled widely and take his hand off her, "Thank you!"

"Uhm. There was a Jessica Jung working here but She got fired a few weeks ago."

"Is She like.. Beautiful and have blonde hair?"

"Yes, and She's in her early twenties.."

Yuri take his phone and showed her Jessica's picture, "She looks younger here but I hope you can recognize her."

The girl look at it and smiled, "This is Her, She hasn't changed a bit.."

"Really?" Yuri smiled widely, He now has big hopes that He will find Jessica soon. "Can you give me her address?"

The girl shake her head, "I'm really sorry, I will be fired if the company find out.."

He nodded in understanding, "It's okay.." He smiled and bowed to the girl, "Thank you very much.." He said and bid goodbye to the girl.

He take a deep breath, At least now He knew that Jessica is just around.

"Why did She worked there? What about Uncle Jung's company?" He asked himself, His stomach then growls, He touch his tummy. "Ah, I need to eat!" He told himself, He forgot to have lunch.

He walk to the hotel and had a late lunch in the restaurant then He went back to his suite to rest.

"I'm so tired!" He groaned and closed his eyes then smiled, "Finally, Sica.. I'm so happy that I'm really close in finding you."

He just rest and will continue finding Jessica tomorrow morning.

--------

Yuri went out of his suite at four in the morning, He woke up and felt hungry so He will find a place to eat.

He ride a lift going down and He walked out of the lift and saw a coffee shop, He went in and ordered a coffee and bread.

"Thank you." He smiled and walk to the table. He was smiling widely as He's in a good mood knowing that Jessica is just around.

"I should buy flowers and chocolates for her.." He smiled and sip his coffee. "I should tell Hyung about this.."

He then take his phone and called His brother to tell him the good news. "Yoboseyo?"

He smiled hearing Yoong's cute voice, "Yoboseyo?" He copied his tone.

"Yoboseyo? Why this Ajussi copying Yoongie?" The little boy asked that made Yuri laugh. "Uncle Yuwee?"

"Yes, Yoongie.. Where is your Appa?" He asked.

"Appa is busy..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter