Chapter 33

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33:

"Oh My Gosh!" Tiffany happily clap as Taeyeon was just smiling while they are watching a fireworks display. 

They are Partying with the other Tourists, Taeyeon and Tiffany are having a great time together. Taeyeon is happy the whole day because Tiffany brought Him to different places and They totally had fun.

The American Woman look at Taeyeon then laugh, "Are You having fun?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded, "Yes, Thanks to You!" He said and put his arm around Her shoulders.

"Cheers to that!" Tiffany said and lifted Her glass.

"Where do You wanna go after this?" He asked then drink.

"I don't know.." Tiffany shrugged, "What do You have in mind?" She asked.

"You wanna continue this in the suite?" He asked.

Tiffany look at Him, "What the Hell, Kim Taeyeon?! I'm not an easy girl, You know?" She smack his arm that made Him laugh.

"Yah! You have a Byun mind!" He pinch Her cheeks, "I just wanna have an alone time with You.." He said.

Tiffany look at Her wrist watch, It's almost nine in the evening. "Let's go.." She said and the two of them walk back to the Hotel and went straight to Taeyeon's Suite.

He turned the TV on then prepared something to Drink as Tiffany sit on the Couch and waited for Him.

"Do You wanna eat anything?" Taeyeon asked and sit beside Her.

Tiffany called the Hotel Manager and asked Him to send them foods. "Done!" She said and out Her phone on the coffee table.

Taeyeon offered Her a drink that She immediately take, "So.. What is Your plan after this trip? Are You still going to Jakarta?" She asked.

He smiled and shake His head, "I think You're right.. I should go on with My life and enjoy it with You so I decided that I'm going home with You.." He said.

Tiffany pat His head, "That's good, Taetae.. I will be with You always, don't worry." She said and drink.

Taeyeon stared at Her, Tiffany is always there for Him even without Him asking, She would make Him happy without asking something in return and He is very grateful to have Her as His Friend.

"Don't stare at me like that, I might think You are falling for my beauty." Tiffany said then laugh so loud.

Taeyeon chuckled then shake His head, "Silly.." He said.

Tiffany stood up when She heard someone outside, "Our food is here." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, "She's really funny." He thought.

Tiffany pushed the food cart and served Him food, "Let's not watch movie and just play a good song and Party!!" She said and Taeyeon quickly turned the TV off and played a good song.

Tiffany started to dance and pulled Him to Dance with Her. "Don't be shy, Taetae. Show me what You got!" She said and dance crazily in front of Him.

Taeyeon laugh, "This Girl is so different from anyone else.. She's unique.." He thought and just watch Tiffany Dance.

"Wooh!" Tiffany is enjoying herself.

Taeyeon crossed His arms then smile, He will never mind spending most of His time with this Girl who is not afraid to show Her crazy side in front of Him.

Tiffany got tired and sit beside Him, She drink and smiled at Him.

Taeyeon smiled back and wipe the sweats on Her forehead, "Thank You, Taetae!"

"I should be the one thanking You.. I'm such a lucky guy to have a friend like You.." He said and Tiffany smiled even wider and hug His arm.

"That's so sweet, Taetae!!" She laugh then grab Her glass, "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" He said and the two of them just Party the whole night.

------

It's night time, Yuri, Jessica and the Kids are in the Garden of the Villa They rented. They are having a Mini Party for Mina's Advanced Birthday Celebration.

"Don't eat too much chocolate, okay?" Jessica reminded the Kids who are having fun with the Chocolate Fountain.

"But Momma, Mina'sh biwthday today!" Mina said with a pout, Her Uncle Yuri promised that He will let Her do anything She wants because it's Her Birthday.

Yuri laugh and look at Jessica, "Let them enjoy it, Sica.. They will not have Sweets for a month after this." He said.

"No! Only a week!" Yoong butted in.

"Alright, a week!" He said.

Jessica smiled and have some of the Ice cream. Yuri smiled at Her then gave Her a marshmallow with Chocolate. "I'm having Ice cream." She told Him but Yuri insisted so She just eat it.

"Good job, Princess." He chuckles then wipe the side of Her lips, "Here, Apple with chocolate." He feed Her again.

"That's enough.." She said then stood up and went inside the House to get a water.

Yuri followed Her, leaving the Kids alone, "Sica.." He called.

"Yep?" She asked and drink water.

"Um.. Nothing.. I just wanna call Your name.." He smiled then grab the glass that She used and drink water from it.

Jessica shake Her head and was about to go back outside when Yuri stop Her. "What do You need?" She asked.

Yuri hold Her hand and pulled Her closer to Him, "Nothing.. I just wanna do this.." He said and cupped Her face then kiss Her forehead.

Jessica's heart almost jump at the sudden kiss, She take a step backwards and Yuri hold Her hand.

"Did I scare You?" He asked then tuck her hair at the back of Her ears, "I'm sorry."

Jessica stared at Him, "What's happening to You, Yul?" She asked, She noticed that He's different today. He seems happy and excited about something but She don't know what it is.

"I just wanna make You happy.. I mean, I planned this trip for You to forget the bad things, so I hope I'm making You happy.." He said then hold Her hands again.

She smiled and pinch the tip of Her nose, "Thank You, Yul. And I'm happy with You and the Kids.." She said then interlock their fingers that made Yuri feel giddy.

The two of them walk to the Garden and saw the Kids sitting on the table where the Chocolate Fountain is.

"Yah!" Jessica yelled seeing the Kids playing with the Chocolate fountain.

The Kids look at Her with chocolate on Their Body. Yuri laugh as Hyunbin's face have full of chocolate.

The Youngest Kid smiled widely at Them, "Momma.." He called and showed His hands to Them.

"Wipe Your hands.." Jessica said, Mina and Yoong used their shirts to wipe their hands that made Jessica scratch Her head. "Oh gosh.."

They walk to them and put them down, Hyunbin hug Jessica, "Momma, yab you!" He said and kissed Her.

"Now You're telling me You love me because You know Momma will scold You.." She shake Her head.

"Yab you much much much!" Hyunbin clap His hands filled with chocolate.

Yuri giggle and hold Yoong and Mina's hands, "Let's shower now." He said.

After cleaning up the Kids, Yuri brought them to the Garden as Jessica shower.

"Help Papa clean everything!" Yuri said.

Hyunbin run to the Camping Tent and get inside, "Bee-Bin gone!" He said and tried to hide.

Yuri laugh and pretended to look for Him, "Oh, Hyunbin is gone.. Where is that Cheeky Boy?" He asked while cleaning the table.

"Bee-Bin gone gone uhway!" Hyunbin answered.

Mina smiled, "Mina can shee Yoobin.." She said and run inside the Tent, "Boo!"

"Kyaaaak!!"

Yuri laugh at the two Kids then turned to Yoong, "Thank You for helping Papa, Yoongie. You can now play with Your siblings.." He said.

Yoong smiled and run to the tent leaving Yuri cleaning alone.

"Hmm, hmmm.." He was humming.

"Yul.. I'm done. You can shower now." Jessica said while brushing Her hair.

Yuri look at Her then smiled, "I'll just finish this.." He said.

Jessica nodded and went to the tent, "What's with Papa today?" She asked the Kids.

"Papa day?" Hyunbin asked with a smile.

"Shh.. Papa looks so happy, Do You know the reason why?" She asked the Kids but They just ignore Her.

Yuri showered after cleaning the table then went back to the Garden and joined Jessica and the Kids.

"Papa, pay!" Hyunbin said.

"Play again?" He asked.

Jessica laid down, "You play, I'll sleep.." She said and covered Her face with pillow.

Yuri put a finger on His lips signaling the kids to keep quiet, He laid sideways facing Jessica then slowly peek in.

"Yah!" Jessica smack His arm.

Yuri laugh, "You're not sleeping!" He tickled Her.

"Kyaaak!" Jessica squealed then sit up, "Stop!" She said and hold His hands to stop Him from tickling Her.

"Just wanna play with You.." 

"I'm sleepy.." She said.

"Okay.." He said then let Her go.

She stared at Him then smiled, "Okay, Let's play.." She said and Yuri instantly smiled.

"Yay.. Le-" Yuri's phone then rings.

He look at it and immediately stood up and went out of the tent.

Jessica sighed, She noticed that Yuri is always talking to someone the whole day and She think it's Yebin He is talking to.

"Maybe She's the reason why He's happy today.." She thought then sighed.

All She wants is Yuri's happiness but thinking that Yebin is the reason of it makes Her feel something weird inside Her.

"Ignore it, Jess.. Yuri's happy with Her.." She told Herself.

"Momma, Where's our milk?" Yoongie asked.

Jessica turned to Him then nodded, "I'll make Your milk now." She said then went out of the tent and walk Inside the House.

Yuri then finished talking to Yebin over the phone and went back to the Tent, "Kids, Where's Momma?" He asked.

"Momma is making us milk." Yoong answered.

"Oh, Okay.." He said then smiled, "Oh, by the way, Papa has a special project.. Will You help me?" He asked.

"Project?"

"Yes.." He said then saw Jessica walking back with a tray.

"Kids, Your milk is ready!" She said.

Hyunbin quickly get His Milk Bottle and laid down, "Papa, ask for Momma's help.." Yoong said then drink His Milk.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

Yuri His l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter