Chapter 29

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

Jessica is inside Taeyeon's Office, Her Boyfriend is talking to Her about Their upcoming out of town trip. Jessica actually don't want to go but Taeyeon pleaded Her to come with Him since He wants them to be alone.

"We will leave tomorrow.." Taeyeon squeezed Her hand.

She sighed, "Okay.." She said then look at His wrist watch, "Time to go home now, Taeng.." She said.

Taeyeon nodded and pulled Her by the waist, "Do You want me to drive You Home?" He asked.

Jessica shake Her head, "We already talked about this.." She said.

Her Boyfriend smiled at Her, "Okay.." He said then kissed Her cheek, "Call me when You're home.. I love You!"

The Amercian untangled His arms then smiled at Him, "I'll see You tomorrow.." She kiss His cheek and walked out of the office leaving Her Boyfriend alone.

Taeyeon sighed and look at the Door, He feels like Jessica is slowly drifting away from Him and He's doing His best to keep their relationship on the right track because He wants Their Relationship to last long and if possible, He wants for them to stay together forever. He just hope that Jessica also want the same thing for them.

------

Jessica walk inside the Apartment Building, She stop in front of the lift's door and waited.

She smiled at Herself, living independently is fun for Her plus She's staying in an expensive apartment that Madam Kim gifted Her.

After Yuri's mother found out that She's looking for an apartment, Madam Kim called Her and told Her that She got a nice Apartment for her, She tried to decline the offer but Yuri's mother insisted it telling Her that the older lady is grateful to Her for taking care of the Kids and Yuri and the tanned Guy told Her to accept it so She just agreed and thanked Yuri and His Mother, the Tanned Guy helped Her move in and even spent the night in Her Apartment with the Kids that made Her first day in the Apartment really memorable.

"Hi!" She was startled as someone suddenly approached Her. "How are You?"

She smiled awkwardly at Her neighbor and take a step away from the Guy, "Good Evening, Mr. Park.." She bowed.

The middle aged man put His hands in His pockets then smiled at Her, "I noticed You go home at this time.." He suddenly said.

"Yeah.." She said.

The Lift Door opened, Jessica quickly get inside and the Guy followed. She sighed and felt awkward, Mr. Park always approach Her. They always coincidentally meet at the hallway, the Guy will just suddenly show up out if nowhere and would talk to Her.

"Where do You work?" The Guy asked.

"Um, I'm wo-" She wasn't able to answer as Her phone rings. "Excuse me.." She said and answered the call. "Yes, Yul?"

"Um, Sica.. I know it's already Dark.. but can You come here?" Yuri asked.

She's hearing loud cries from one of the Kids and it worried Her, "Of course! I'll come there.. What happened?"

"Um, Hyunbin and Mina got Their shots this morning and both of them have fever.." He said in a very worried tone. "And Yoongie here is wailing.. I don't know what to do.."

"I'll be there.. Don't worry.." She said then hang up.

The Lift stop at Their floor, The middle aged man look at Her. "Are You not getting off?" He asked.

Jessica shake Her head, "No.. I have to go somewhere." She said.

The Guy smiled, "You want me to bring You there?"

"No.. No.." She said.

The Middle aged Man nodded and exited the lift and Jessica sighed and closed the door then pressed the button going down.

She then ride a cab and went to the Mansion to help Yuri with the Kids. She arrived in the Huge House and quickly heard the Kids' cry when She got in the living room.

"What happened here?" She asked.

Yoong who is wailing on the floor stood up and run to Her, "Mommaaa!!" He cried while hugging Her legs.

Jessica knelt down and cupped His face, "What's wrong, Baby?" She asked while wiping His tears away.

"Pa.pa spanked Yoongie's b-bum.." He said while sobbing.

She look at Yuri who is carrying both Mina and Hyunbin, "Why did You do that?" She asked.

Yuri sighed while consoling the two kids, "Ask Him why I did that, I told Him my reasons why I have to do that, Sica. And besides it's not really hard.." He said then went upstairs.

The American Girl sighed then look at the little Kid, "Why did Papa spanked You?"

"Be-Because Yoongie is not helping Papa with the Kids.. Yoongie makes it hard for Papa." He answered still sobbing.

"That's it?"

"Yoongie wants to go out to play awhile ago but Papa only love Mina and Hyunbin and Yoongie cried and cried and shout so loud and Papa got mad.." He hug Her.

She hug Him back, "Yoongie, Papa is worried about Your Younger Siblings, both of them are not feeling well and He needs help in taking care of them. Maybe He didn't know what to do that's why when You cried so loud and shouted at Him, He lost control and did that to you but He don't really mean it. You know Papa loves You so much and if You got sick He'll will take good care of You like what He's doing with Mina and Hyunbin.."

Yoong look at Her, "Mean, Yoongie is bad?"

"No.. You are a good boy, Baby.. It's just.. Um, Sometimes, You can't get what You want because someone else needs more attention, and You need to have more patience and understanding of the situations like this.." She said but Yoong was just staring at Her, She smiled and wipe His face.

"But Yoongie just wanna play.." He pouted.

"If You and Papa went out, the two kids will be more sick, Do You want that?" She asked calmly.

"No.."

She smiled, "That's why Papa don't want You to go out in the meantime, Mina and Hyunbin can't play right now, They need to take medicine, eat healthy and rest and when They are fine, You three can go outside and play again.."

"So Yoongie should wait and help Mina and Hyunbin take medicine?"

"We will help Papa take care of them.." She kissed His cheek, "You okay now?"

"Yes.." He answered.

"Say sorry to Papa for shouting at Him, Okay?"

He nodded, Jessica stood up and hold His hand. They walk to the Kids' room and went inside.

"Waaahhhh!!" The two kids were crying.

Yuri is sitting on the bed while trying to put the two crying kids to sleep. Yoong run to His Uncle and hug Him as Jessica walk to the other side of the bed and check the kids.

"Papa, Yoongie is so sorry.." He said.

Yuri carried Him and put Him on His lap, "You understand now why Papa did that?"

"Yes.. Sorry." He buried His face on Yuri chest.

The tanned guy kissed His head, "I'm sorry for what Papa did.." He whispered then look at Jessica who is now cradling Hyunbin.

"You wanna eat?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him, "Yes, Please.. I'm hungry." She said.

Yuri nodded, "Look after the Kids for me, I'll just make You dinner." He said.

"Yoong will help too!" The little boy volunteered.

The Tanned Guy stood up and put Him down, "Let's go, Young Man." He said and they went out if the room to go to the Kitchen.

Jessica then focus on the two Kids, Mina is blinking Her eyes. "You wanna sleep now, Honey?"

The Little Girl pouted, "Mina huwt! Doctow Auntie huwt Mina.." She said then cried.

Jessica pat Her legs, "Did She hurt You that bad?" She asked.

She nodded while crying, "Yesh.. Doctow Auntie lied too! She shaid it won't huwt but Mina got huwt sho bad and Doctow Auntie didn't shay showwy to Mina and Yoobin! Don't wanna talk to Doctow Auntie again!"

Jessica wanted to laugh at Mina, She's so adorable.

"Papa shaid showwy not Doctow, Papa sho good.."

"Waaaahh, Bad! Bad uwt! Bee-bin uwt!" Hyunbin followed His Sister"s cry.

"Hyunbin hurt too? Where?" She asked.

Hyunbin pointed at His arm, "Bee-Bin uwt.."

Jessica kissed it, "It will be gone soon.. Momma's kiss healed it. The Pain will be gone.." She kissed it again.

Hyunbin stopped crying and look at His arm, "Bee-Bin gone?" He asked.

"No, the Pain will be gone not My Hyunbin.." She kissed His cheek.

"Mina huwt too.." The little girl said.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Mina can't move 'caushe Doctow Auntie huwt Mina so much!" She said with a pout.

Jessica chuckled, Mina is acting like She got a serious shot. "What do You want Momma to do?"

"like Momma did to Yoobin and.. And um, hug too."

She laid down on Mina's right and put Hyunbin to Her right side. She kissed Her arm and hug Her tight, "Am I doing it right?" She asked.

"Yesh.."

"I should be a Doctor then, I can helo people heal fast.."

"Momma'sh gonna be a Doctow? No! Doctow huwt Mina and Yoobin and Oppa! Momma don't huwt, Momma give wuv!" the little Girl said.

She laugh, "Momma will hug You and Hyunbin all night so You will feel good tomorrow.."

Mina hug Her neck, "Momma wuv You!"

Hyunbin crawled to be in the middle, "Momma yab You."

"I love You both too. now sleep.." She caress their back to lull them to sleep.

After a while the two Kids finally fell asleep, Jessica put some pillows around the bed to prevent them from falling then gave them kisses on their foreheads.

"Ah, They still have fever." She mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter