Chapter 27

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27:

Jessica and Taeyeon are in a Restaurant having a Dinner Date, Taeyeon is talking to Her about Their Client that They will meet tomorrow and the things that They will discuss with Him.

Taeyeon stop talking and look at His Girlfriend who is just playing with Her food, He sighed, He noticed Her quietness ever since She went back to Their Suite from Yuri's room, He tried to ask Her but Jessica kept quiet.

He hold Her hand to get Her attention, "What's the matter?" He asked gently.

Jessica take Her hand from Him and crossed Her arms, She sighed and look away. "Nothing.." She answered.

Taeyeon sighed and called for a waiter, "May I have the bill?" He asked. It's much better if He talk to Jessica privately.

After paying for Their Dinner, Taeyeon and Jessica walk back to the Hotel and settled in Their Suite.

Taeyeon went out of the Bathroom after He showered and found His Girlfriend in the Balcony, He walk to the Balcony and hug Her from the back that startled Jessica.

"What's the matter, Babe? Why are You so quiet?" He asked and kissed Her shoulder.

Jessica sighed and untangle Her Boyfriend's arms around Her then crossed Her arms, "Nothing.. I'm just sleepy.." She said without looking at Him.

Taeyeon turned Her around to face Him, "Did something happened to the Kids?" He asked, He badly wants to know what's happening to His Girlfriend but Jessica never tell Him anything.

She shake Her head, "No.. Nothing, I wanna rest now.." She said and walk back inside and laid down on the Bed.

The short guy sighed. It's hard to talk to Jessica, She's always keeping things to Herself and He feels like He's nothing to Her.

He walk back and sit on the bed, Jessica is lying sideways with her back facing Him. "Sica.." He called again but got no answer.

This made Taeyeon pissed, "Can You please tell me what's wrong?" He asked but Jessica didn't answer. "You always act like this, Whenever I ask You what's wrong, You always keep quiet and treat me like I'm nothing to You.."

Jessica sit up and look at Him, "I told You nothing! How many times do I have to tell You I'm okay before You believe me?" She almost shouted at Him then covered Herself with the Blanket.

Taeyeon shake His head and stood up, "Maybe if it's Yuri who's asking You, You'll tell Him everything.." He sighed, "Too bad for me, I will never be Yuri.." He said and walk to the Door to just go out.

Jessica sit up, She runs Her fingers through Her hair and sighed. She's confused, She kept thinking about Yuri and the things that He said to Her and this is something that She can't tell Her Boyfriend.

She sighed and reached for Her phone, She unlock it and shake Her head seeing Hers and Taeyeon's picture as Her wallpaper. "I knew I'm in love with Taengoo but why am I feeling this way? Why can't I stop thinking about Yuri?" She asked herself then sighed once again, "No.. You love Taengoo, Jess.. And He loves You too.. Taeyeon is the perfect guy for you so stop thinking about Yuri.." She hug her legs and lean Her head on her knees. "Why am I still hurting? Yuri broke my heart so many times but why am I still hurting to see him in pain?" She frustratingly asked herself.

Taeyeon gave Her everything that Yuri failed to give Her and that's one of the reason why She fell for Him but now She is really confused of what She feels.

She take a deep breath and close Her eyes, "Taeyeon.. Taeyeon is Your Boyfriend, Jess. Stay with Him, He will never hurt You like what Yuri did.." He nodded and stood up and went out of the Suite to follow Her Boyfriend.

She called Taeyeon to ask where He is but then She saw Tiffany with the Kids two hotel staffs, She is carrying Hyunbin while two Hotel Staffs are carrying Yoong and Mina, the three Kids are all sleeping.

"Tiff!" She called.

"Jess.."

"Where's Yuri?" She asked.

TIffany sighed, "He don't to go back, They are partying in Nicole's Home.." She said and walk towards Her Suite, Jessica followed Her.

She put Hyunbin to Her bed and take Her shoes off, The staffs gently put the two other Kids beside the Little Boy.

Jessica take Their Shoes off and kissed the Kids' heads. Tiffany sit on the Couch and get Her phone to answer Taeyeon's messages.

"Why Yuri stayed there and let the Kids go back without Him?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany look at Her, "I don't know.. but He's already drunk, I'm worried because Yebin kept hogging Him, Victoria was so drunk as well that's why I also brought Her back to Her Suite.. I want to stay there but the Kids has to rest.."

Jessica massage Her head as She think of Yuri. "He's going back to His old self.." She mumbled.

She sighed then stood up, "I'll go back to Our Suite now.." She said and walked out of the room.

She went back to the Suite and stayed in the Balcony, She sit on a chair then look at Her phone and search for Yuri's phone number.

"Should I call Him or not?" She asked herself. "What if Yebin is flirting Him?" She gritted Her teeth and finally called Yuri but the Tanned Guy is not answering.

She called Him again and this time someone answered.

"Hello!" She said but She only hear laughters and music. "Yuri!"

"Yah Kwon Yuri! Do the dare now!" She heard people in the background say.

"Yuri.." She called again.

"Yul, Come on! Make out with Yebin for two minutes, this is the last Dare, Come on!!" 

Jessica was surprised at what She heard, She clutch on Her phone tightly and tried to call Yuri again and again.

"Come on! Yebin, Do the dare now.. and make out with Yuri for two minutes!!"

"No.. No, Yul." She mumbled, Her heart is beating so fast, She's nervous for some reasons and She wants to stop Him.

"Yes, woohh!"

"Let's do this, Yul.." Jessica heard Yebin's voice followed by a kissing sound that made Her weak and drop Her phone.

She covered Her face with her hands, She suddenly remembered Yuri's actions years ago. She imagine Yuri making out with Yebin and it's makes Her want to break down.

"Oh Godd.." She mumbled and cried.

Even though She don't want to cry over simple things, She can't help it. Yuri is such a huge part of Her life that everything He does affects Her emotionally.

"Sica.." She heard Taeyeon called.

Her Boyfriend sit beside Her and hug Her, "Sica, Why are You crying?" He asked then kissed the side of Her head, "I'm sorry for leaving you alone here.."

Jessica hug Him, "Taengoo.." She called and cried to Him.

"It's okay, Babe.. Let's talk about this tomorrow, Okay?"

He broke the hug and take her back inside, They settled on the bed and just caress Jessica's back until She falls asleep.

Taeyeon kissed Her forehead, "I hope You could tell me what's really in Your heart, Sica.." He whispered and hug Her tightly.

------

"Let's do this, Yul." Yebin said while She's straddling Yuri's lap.

She snake Her hands around His neck and slowly lean down to do the Dare, When She was about to kiss Yuri's lips, the tanned guy look away making Her kiss only the side of His lips.

Their friends thought that Yebin and Yuri are kissing so they cheered them up, Yebin just continued kissing the corner of Yuri's lips and make it look like they are really kissing.

"Three, Two, One! Enough!" Shindong said and they all clap their hands.

Yebin look at Yuri who is now drinking His beer, The Tanned guy then stood up and stumble so Yebin stand up and hold Him by His waist.

"Where are You going?" She asked.

"I need to find My phone.." He drunkenly said while blinking His eyes.

Yebin look for it around the couch but nothing so She stood up and check His pocket, She then saw his phone on Yuri's chest pocket. She smiled and pointed at it.

Yuri look at His Shirt and chuckled seeing His phone in His pocket, "Babo!" He said then get it, "I need to call Sica.. oops.. no, not Sica. it's my Beautiful Cousin.." He laugh at Himself and look at His call logs to find His Cousin's phone number but was confused when He sees Jessica's name. "Sica called?" He mumbled then look at Yebin. "Am I talking to someone over the phone awhile ago?" He asked but Yebin shake Her head. "Oh.." He said and shake His head.

"What's wrong, Yul?"

"Nothing.." He said and just called Tiffany to ask about the Kids.

After talking to His Cousin, He put His phone back to His chest pocket and drink again.

Yebin hold His arm and caress it, "Yul, Do You wanna sleep now? just sleep here and go back to the hotel tomorrow.."

"No.. I have to go back and see the Kids.."

The Girl kiss His cheek to convince Him to stay but Yuri stop Her. The Tanned Guy look at Her, "I'm sorry, I can't stay with You while I'm drunk, something might happen.. I'm really careful now. I don't wanna make mistakes again.." He apologized.

Yebin smiled, "It's okay.. You look like a gentleman for me." She said and just listen to Their friends who are talking about Nicole's Family.

"Nic, Where is Your father? I haven't seen Him.." Shindong asked.

"Oh, He is in a business trip.. He'll be back this midnight.." Nicole said.

"Oh, Okay.."

Nicole then showed Their Family Picture, Shindong look at it and crease His eyebrows, "He looks familiar.."

Nicole laugh, "Don't tell me You met Dad in the Nightclub?"

Shindong shake HIs head, "No.. but He looks familiar or He looks like someone.." He said then called Yuri, "Yul, look at Nicole's Dad." He said but Yuri was too busy drinking.

Nicole and Hyoyeon just shake Their heads. "Are You an only child?" Yebin asked.

Nicole nodded, "I was supposed to have Siblings but My Eomma had two miscarriages and the Doctor told Her that She will no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter