Chapter 24

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24:

Tiffany is in the Penthouse where Jessica is staying, She went there since Taeyeon invited Her for a Dinner and since She has nothing to do, She happily accepted the invitation.

She is helping Taeyeon make Dinner as Jessica was in the living room, "How are You?" She heard Taeyeon asked, She look at Him in confusion. "I mean, Your single life? Is He still contacting You?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, He would text me once in a while asking if We can still continue with what We had but I don't answer Him anymore.." She said.

Taeyeon look at Her, "You don't love Him anymore?"

"I have moved on, that's it.." She chuckled as Taeyeon look at Her as if He don't believe Her. "What?"

"Nothing.." He shrugged.

"I really have moved on.. I will find a boyfriend soon.." She joked.

Taeyeon smiled at Her, "Don't find for love.. it will come to You in the right time so just enjoy your single life.." He said.

"I'm enjoying my single life.." She shortly said.

Taeyeon smiled, "Alright, You go sit there and relax while I cook.. I'll just call You two later.." He said.

Tiffany nodded and walk to where Jessica is, She look at the other American and found Her focused on Her phone.

She sit on the couch, "Jess, are You okay?" She asked seeing Her frown.

Jessica is too busy to even hear her so She called Her again, "Jess.."

The said Woman look at Her, "Huh?" She asked.

"Are You okay?" She asked.

"oh, Yeah.. I was just, um.. I'm trying to contact Yuri to um, You know? Talk about the Kids but He's not responding.."

Tiffany nodded, "Oh, Don't worry about them, I heard from His Mom that There's a Girl who always visit Him.. I think He already has a Girlfriend.." She said nonchalantly.

Jessica sighed and toss Her phone on the side and crossed Her arms in irritation, She knew it's Victoria and the Older Girl is always there for Yuri and the Kids and it irritates Her seeing Her in the Mansion.

Just thinking about Her with Yuri and the Kids annoys Her and the fact that Yuri is not answering Her calls for the past couple of days makes Her worried, She wants to go there but Taeyeon has too many activities planned for them and it's making Her busy.

"Girls.. Dinner's ready!" Taeyeon announced and bend down to give His Girlfriend a hug. "Babe.." He kissed Her cheek but Jessica shoo Him away. "Why?" He asked.

Jessica get Her phone and look at it, "I'm not in the mood.." She said and walk to Her room.

Tiffany and Taeyeon look at each other, "What happened?" The latter asked.

"Follow Her.."

Taeyeon nodded and walk to His Girlfriend's room, He saw Jessica on Her bed holding Her phone.

"Babe.." He called and walk to the bed, "What's the matter?" He asked and hold Her hand, "Let's have Dinner so You can rest.." He said but Jessica didn't answer, "What do You really want?"

Jessica is very moody the past weeks, She's always mad at something but She don't tell Him why and this is the reason why They sometimes fight. He would always try His best to talk to Her calmly and try to understand Her since He don't want to make it big.

He squeezed Her hand and Jessica sighed, "I'm sorry.."

"What's Your problem, Babe?" He asked.

"I miss the Kids.." She said and look at Him, "I wanna visit the Mansion and see the Kids.."

He stared at Her, all He wants is to make His Girlfriend happy. "Okay.. I'll let You take a week leave to be with the Kids.." He said.

"Really?"

"Yes, You can have Your leave next week and after that We will go to Jeju Island to meet a new client." He smiled at  Her and peck Her forehead, "I will be needing You not just because You are my assistant but because You are My lucky charm.."

"Okay!" She smiled and kiss His cheek, "Thank You, Babe.. I love You!"

"I love You too.." Taeyeon stood up and brought Her out.

They then started Their Dinner, Tiffany and Taeyeon are the one who mostly talk since Jessica is busy thinking about Her Babies.

"Sica and I will fly to Jeju in two weeks.." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany look at Him in excitement, "Really?" She asked and Taeyeon nodded, "We have a Hotel in Jeju, If You want I can book You a suite for free."

"You don't have to do that.."

"No, I insist! You Guys are My friends.. Say, Are You going to stay in one room together?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at His Girlfriend, "Um, Babe, Is it okay if We stay in one room together?" He asked and hold Her hand to get Her attention.

"oh.. Y-yeah, sure.." She answered.

Taeyeon smiled and look at Tiffany who nodded Her head. "All right." Tiffany said and They continue eating.

After that, Tiffany decided to just leave the Couple alone, She talk to them to say goodbye but Taeyeon stood up.

"I'm going home now, Let Me bring You home.." He said.

Tiffany look at Jessica who nodded Her head. "Yeah, Let Taengoo drive You Home.." She said. She smiled and nodded, She didn't bring Her car since She's too lazy to Drive, good thing that Taeyeon offered a ride.

Taeyeon then pulled His Girlfriend towards Him and hug Her, "See You tomorrow.." He whispered and kissed Her.

Jessica break the kiss since She feels shy in front of Tiffany, "Yeah, See You.. Drive Home safely, Okay?" She said.

"I will.. I love You.." He kissed Her again.

"I love You too.." She said then pat His back, "Go home now.." She said and hug Tiffany, "Thank You for coming here.." She said.

Tiffany and Taeyeon walk ride the lift and went to the parking. He opened the car door for Her and helped Her get in.

He started Driving the Car, Tiffany look at Him. "I actually don"t wanna go home this early.." She said.

"What?"

"Please drop me off in a club.." She said.

"No.. You will not drink alone.. It's dangerous.."

"Don't worry about Me, Taetae.. I just wanna drink before going to sleep.."

Taeyeon smirked, "I thought You're over Him?"

"It's not about Nichkhun.."

He sighed, "I won't let anything happen to You, Pany-ah.."

"Nothing will happen to Me, I promise.."

He turned to Her, "What about, just buy soju and some snacks and drink in Your home?"

"I don't wanna be alone, Taetae.. At least in the nightclub there's lots of people I can mingle with.. Just drop me off a nightclub, please."

Taeyeon shake His head, "Alright, I'll accompany You in Your home, How's that?" He asked, He's really concerned of Tiffany and He will not let her be in dangerous situation.

"No.. Jessi might think something about us.."

"I'll call Her. Listen to Me, Tiffany.. Just think of me like I'm Your Oppa.. I won't let some guy take advantage of You.."

Tiffany look at Him and smile, Taeyeon is really caring and protective guy.

"What?" Taeyeon asked.

She sighed and nodded, "Alright, but make sure to call Jessi and tell Her we're together, Okay?"

"Okay.." He said and quickly take His phone and called His girlfriend.

"Hello?"

"Babe.. I'll stay with Tiffany for a couple of hours.."

"Where? In Her home?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, Babe. She wants to go to a nightclub and It's not a very good idea.." He said.

"What are You going to do there?"

"Just have a drink.. Trust me, Babe.. I won't do anything bad behind Your back and Tiffany is Your friend.."

Jessica sighed, "Alright, but please call me from time to time.." She said.

"Yes, Babe.. Alright, have a good night! I love You!"

"I love You too, Bye!" She said then hang up.

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, "Alright, Let's go buy something to Drink.." He said.

She nodded, "Alright, Oppa.." She chuckled at what She called Him.

Taeyeon laugh, "Oppa.. I like Taetae more.." He said and park the car near a convenience store to buy Their Drinks and Snacks.

After Buying everything They need, He drive straight to Tiffany's Home to accompany the lonely girl.

------

Jessica kept tossing on Her bed, She couldn't sleep thinking about the Kids, She get up and reach for Her phone then called Yuri again, and as usual, Yuri is not answering Her calls.

She got mad, "Are You having with Your girlfriend, huh?" She angrily said and frustratingly throw Her phone on the other side of the bed.

She's getting really mad at Yuri and Victoria, She feels like They are planning to take the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter