Chapter 23

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23:

Yuri went in the office after talking to His Mother, He slumped down to His swivel chair and sighed. He got scolded once again because Mina played and write on the important Documents that He left on the coffee table the other day.

He look at Mina and Hyunbin who are Drawing and Playing, "I envy this cute little ones for enjoying their lives without getting scolded for what they did.." He mumbled.

Mina then turned to Him, "Papa.." She called. "Whewe'sh Mina dwawing?" She asked looking for the Documents.

Yuri motioned Her to come to Him and the Little Girl quickly stood up and run to Him, "Your Beautiful Drawings are with Halmeoni now and She'll show it to the other Ajusshi later in the meeting.."

Mina felt happy, "Mina wiww go meet Hameoni Peopwe 'caushe of Mina'sh dwawing?" She asked excitedly.

He chuckled and pinch Her cheeks, "No, You're not gonna meet them.." He said and fix Her fringe, "Um, Next time, Don't just write on any paper You see on the table, Okay. You have to ask first if You can use them, You get me?"

Mina nodded, "Hameoni mad?" She asked.

"Only at Papa.. don't worry, Papa is alright.." He kissed Her head. "Go back there and play, Papa will go back to work.." He told Her and the little girl run back to Her Brother as Yuri went back to work.

A few hours later, a knock on the door was heard. His Assistant went in holding lots Documents for Him to sign.

Yuri looked at it and groaned, "Don't tell me I have to read all that?" He asked and the Secretary nodded and put the loads of papers on His desk.

"Um, You need to sign all these before the meeting later, Sir.." She said and left the office.

Yuri sighed and look at the Documents "Gosh, This is so stressful.." He shake His head. 

Ever since He got promoted He got even more busy and He's having a hard time with His work and the Kids but He's trying His best to balance everything with the help of Jessica.

He just started reading the Papers one by one and sign them.

The Little Girl then look at Her Uncle, "Papa, Oppa time now!" Mina reminded Him.

Yuri look at His wrist watch and panicked after finding out that He's now late in picking up Yoong to School. He stood up and called His Assistant.

"I'll just sign these when I get back.." He said in a hurry.

The Assistant look at Him, "But Sir, Madam Kim strictly told me to make you sign these before the meeting starts.." She said.

"I have to pick up Yoongie to school.. Tell them I'll be back quick.." He said and get the two Kids and walk to the door but His Secretary block Him.

"Sir, please.. I don't want to get fired because of these."

Yuri take a deep breath and walked out of the office but His secretary who is so afraid of Madam Kim kept stopping Him.

The Tanned Guy glared at Her, "I'm gonna fire You if You don't let me go, The Kids are more important than those papers so don't force me to stay here. I'm running late." He angrily said then walk away.

He settled the two kids to their seats then drive to the School. They arrived and He quickly get inside but was surprised for not seeing Yoong in the waiting area.

He felt nervous and walk around to look for Him but Yoong is nowhere in the School. "Oh My Godd, Where is He?" He mumbled.

He then saw His Nephew's Teacher and talked to Her. "Hi, Ma'am. I just wanna ask about Yoongie? He's not here.."

"Uh, Yoong went home with His Mommy.." The Teacher said.

"What?" Yuri asked in surprised.

The Teacher nodded, "His Mommy arrived with Seohyun's Uncle and They went home together.."

Yuri couldn't breathe at what He is hearing but then He remembered His former Girlfriend. "Are You referring to Jessica?" He asked.

The Teacher look at Him confusedly, "Of course I'm referring to Your wife, Mr. Kwon.." She said.

Yuri nodded and bowed to Her, "Thank You!" He said then run back to the car.

He look for His phone to call Jessica but He left it on His desk in the office, "Why didn't she told me She'll pick up Yoongie?" He angrily asked Himself and look at the Kids at the backseat.

"Papa, Oppa shtill school?" Mina asked.

He shake His head, "Oppa and Momma Sica are together and I don't know where She brought Him.." He said.

Yuri drive them back to the office to call Jessica, while on Their way Mina saw familiar people outside. "Papa!! Oppa and Momma thewe!" She shouted.

He look to the side and saw Taeyeon and Jessica sitting in a bench while happily eating Ice cream with the Two Kids.

Yuri creased His eyebrows and got mad seeing them so happy while He was so worried about the little boy, He quickly parked the car to the nearest Parking lot, He take the two kids out of the car and walk to the Park where Jessica and Taeyeon are.

"Kwon Yoong!" He called in a serious voice.

They all look at Him, Yoong run to Him and gave His Uncle a hug. "Papa, Seohyun's Uncle is Uncle Taengoo!" He happily said.

Jessica walk to them and gave the two kids kisses, "I picked Him up with Taeyeon when I found out Seohyun and Yoong go to the same school.." She happily said. "Taeyeon wanted us to get some Ice Cream and play here so We went here.."

Yuri didn't answer and look away, "Yoong can't stay here for too long, We're going back to the Office now.." He said then look at Yoong, "Hold Your sister's hand.."

Jessica look at Him with knitted eyebrows, She knew something is wrong with Yuri. "What's the matter, Yul.." She asked but Yuri just keep walking with the Kids.

She followed Him until They arrived to the Parking lot, Yuri put the Kids to their seats and closed the Car door, "Kwon Yuri!" She called when She saw Him getting inside the car.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"What the hell wrong with You?!"

He sighed, "Next time don't just go to the Kids and take them out without telling me.. I was worried when I didn't see Him in the waiting area! and You didn't even informed me that You'll pick him up to school and have a date with Your boyfriend and His Niece!" He shouted.

Jessica got mad at the way He talk to Her, "We waited for You for fifteen minutes and I called You but You weren't picking up! I assumed You were in the middle of a meeting so I just sent You a message and take Yoong out.." She said then rolled Her eyes. "It's not as if I'm harming Him, Yuri.."

Yuri wet His lips and brush His hair with His fingers, "Alright, I'm sorry! I was just frantic when I didn't see Him at School plus I left My phone in the office.." He apologized.

The American Woman sighed, She understand that Yuri was just worried for the little boy that's why He shouted at Her. "Okay.." She said.

"We're going now.." He said.

She nodded, "I'll just visit the Kids this weekend.." She said and Yuri nodded and ride His car and drive back to His office.

They arrived and found out that the Meeting has started, He quickly put the Kids in the office and went to the Boardroom.

He apologized for being late and listened to the Person talking.

After Their meeting, Yuri quickly stood up and was about to go out but His Mother called Him and talked to him privately.

"This is not the first time, Yuri.. How many times do I have to remind You the importance of being on time? Especially in the meeting?" Madam Kim asked.

Yuri sighed, "I'm sorry, Ma'am.." He bowed.

His Mother look at Him, She knew Yuri is having a hard time juggling everything but She has her reason why She's doing it. "Son, I'm doing this to train you, I'm not getting any younger and I want to retire soon so I can focus on Your Sister in law and You are the only one who can fill in my position.."

He nodded in understanding, "I know, Eomma.." He said.

"Alright, go back to the office now.." She told Him and His Son quickly went back to his office and was greeted by Hyunbin's loud cry.

"What happened?" He asked.

Yoong and Mina shrug, "Don't know." They both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter