Chapter 22

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:

Tiffany is walking out of the Hotel, She went there to talk to the Staffs about something.

She ride Her car and Drive somewhere, She don't have anything to do so She'll just eat.

She parked Her Car near a Restaurant then She hop off and walk inside. She was reading the Menu when She heard a Familiar voice near Her table.

Tiffany look to Her side and saw Taeyeon with a Woman and a Young Girl. They are busy ordering Their food.

"Oh My Godd, Is He married? Is He cheating on Jessi?" She thought and felt mad for Jessica.

She never liked a cheater, She even hated Yuri when She found out that He is cheating on the other American and seeing Taeyeon with someone else makes Her mad.

Tiffany then take Her phone and secretly snap a photo of the short guy with the woman and a little girl. It will serve as Her evidence and She will show it to Yuri and let Her Cousin tell Jessica about what She just found out.

She then stood up to just go out of the Restaurant when Taeyeon noticed Her.

"Tiffany?"

She silently groan then cleared before She turned around to face Him and gave Him Her best smile, "Tae.." She called.

"Are You alone?" Taeyeon asked and She nodded with a smile.

The Short Guy smiled widely, "Join us!" He invited Her.

"What?" She asked in surprise, "This jerk has all the guts to invite me to join His woman and His child?"

Seeing Her just standing, Taeyeon stood up and pulled Her to the seat next to Him.

"Don't be shy.. It's just my Sister and My Niece.." He said.

"What? They are not Your family?"

"They are My family.."

"I mean, Your own family?"

Taeyeon laugh and shake His head, "No! Do You think I will let Sica be my other woman?" He asked while laughing, "I will never do that to Her.. You are so funny, I'm gonna tell Sica about this.."

Tiffany felt embarrassed at Herself, "I'm sorry, I thought You were hiding something to Jessi.."

"It's okay.. Anyway, this beautiful lady is My Sister.. Her name is Irene and this cute little Girl here is My Niece, Her name is Seohyun.. Baby, say Hi to Aunt Tiffany!"

The Little girl waved Her hand to the beautiful Aunt, "Hi, I'm Seohyun.." She introduced Herself.

Tiffany look at the two girls, "I'm sorry for disturbing You.." She bowed lightly.

Irene smiled at Her, "No, It's okay.." She said.

They then ordered Their food and talk while waiting.

"How is Your business going?" She asked.

The Short Guy chuckled, "That's not My Company and It's My restday today, I don't wanna talk about work.." He said then smiled at His Niece, "I wanna focus on this cute little Girl right here." He said and they play.

Tiffany smiled and watch Taeyeon play with the little girl, She is amazed at how fond Taeyeon is with Kids since not all men would want to play with children.

"Jessi found Her Perfect Man.." She thought.

Their food finally arrived and They started to eat.

Taeyeon then turned to Her when He remembered something. "By the way, Sica told me You helped Yuri and the Kids decorate the house.. You stayed there?"

"For a night.. Yuri picked me up in the Nightclub an-"

"What? He left the Kids?"

She chuckled, "No.. He brought the Kids with Him.. Yuri will never leave the Kids in the House.."

He nodded, "I thought He left them.. Sica will be very mad if ever." He shrugged then focus on His plate.

"Anyway, He picked me up and I stayed the night in the Mansion.."

"I see.. I never knew You were a Party Girl huh.."

"I'm not.. I just went there to forget about the Break up.." She said.

Taeyeon look at Her then smiled, "Are You okay?" He asked and rub Her back.

"You're not surprised?"

He shake His head, "I'm sorry but No.. Seeing the way You fight and when He was about to hurt You.. It's not surprising anymore." He said.

Tiffany chuckled, "Let's not talk about my life.. Let's talk about Yours.." She said then look at Him teasingly, "I heard that You two are living together now.."

"No.. She's staying in the Penthouse while I go home to My Parents." He told Her, "I honestly want us to stay together but I don't wanna pressure Her, I mean.. We're just starting and I don't want Her to feel suffocated with me staying with Her twenty four-seven.."

Tiffany nodded with a smile, "Where's Jessi, by the way?" She asked.

"Oh, She's with the Kids.. Yuri called Her and He has an important meeting so Sica quickly went to the Kids.." He said then feed His Niece, "Do You want to eat Ice cream?"

"Yes!"

Irene shake Her head, "Yah, Oppa.. Don't buy Her Ice Cream.. Her Appa just bought Her Chocolates last night.." She said.

Taeyeon look at the little girl put a finger on His lips, "Shh, Let's keep it a secret.." He whispered enough for Tiffany and Irene to hear.

"Yah!"

Tiffany laugh, Taeyeon is funny and loving to His family. "Alright, Eomma says no.." He said and winked at the little girl who giggle in happiness.

"Aww. So cute.." Tiffany thought, She look at Taeyeon and smiled. "Jessi must be really happy with Him.." She thought and just focus on Her food.

------

Yuri went out of the office to grab a coffee while they are in a fifteen minutes break. He needs to go out since He feels so pressured inside the conference room.

His Mother wanted to promote Him to a Higher Position but He is not confident that He will be able to do good since He's busy with the Kids.

"How am I going to reject the offer when Eomma already announced it to the Board during the meeting?" He thought and opened the glass door of the Coffee shop with His head hanging low. He went in and accidentally bump to a woman who's holding a coffee and spilled it to Her blouse.

"Oh.My.Gosh!" The Woman said let go of Her now empty Coffee Paper Cup.

Yuri look at Her in shock, "Oh My Godd, I'm sorry!" He said and run to the Counter and ask for tissue paper then walk back to Her, "I'm really sorry!" He said and gave the box of tissue to Her while He cleans the floor.

The Woman look at Him and creased Her eyebrows, "Yuri?"

The said Guy throw the tissue paper and empty paper cup in the trash bin then look at Her, "I'm really sorry, Um.." He take His coat off and put it over Her shoulder to cover Her stained blouse. "I'll just buy You coffee.."

The Woman smiled and stop Him from walking away, "Yuri.."

Yuri look at Her in confusion then look at Himself if He is wearing an ID but nothing, "You know me?" He asked.

The Woman nodded, "We met twice already.. First, in Hongkong and just a few days ago when You picked up Your Cousin.."

"Oh, You're the one who helped Tiffany!" He said in surprise then knitted His eyebrows again as He try to recall where He met Her in Hongkong but He couldn't remember, "Uh, How did we met in Hongkong?" He asked.

The Girl invited Him to a table and ordered them coffee, "You saved me in the nightclub.. That was a few months ago.."

Yuri look at Her face intently and finally remembered the woman in front of Him, "Oh Yeah! You are Song.. Um, Song Qi..an? Song Qian am I right?"

The Woman chuckled and nodded, "Yes, I thought You will never remember me since You didn't recognized me few nights ago.." She said.

"I was busy with My Cousin.. I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, I'm just really happy to see You again.."

He smiled warmly at Her then take His phone and called His assistant, "Um, Can You Buy me a Shirt? No.. For a Woman.. Yeah, Size?" He look at the woman in front of Him, "Um, maybe small, or just like the size of Your shirt.. Um, just come here in the coffee shop nearby.. Thanks!" He said then hang up.

He then look at His wrist watch, He has to go back to the meeting now but His Assistant is not yet there.

"Sir!"

Yuri smiled, "Miss Song, I really have to go.. But My Assistant will help You shop your new shirt.." He stood up and turned to His Assistant, "Take good care of Miss Song for me.." He said.

"Yes, Sir.."

Yuri nodded and look at the other Girl, "Nice meeting You again, Miss Song!" He bowed then excused Himself and went back to the meeting.

------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter