Chapter 19: Complicated

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19:

The Start of KhunFany's Fight..

Tiffany and Nichkhun are inside the room, Tiffany is preparing for their Date while Nichkhun who promised to focus on His Girlfriend is busy with His phone and laptop.

"Babe.. Can You put that down?" Tiffany asked but Nichkhun is too busy to listen to Her.

She rolled Her eyes and just brush Her Hair to finish Her preparation.

a few minutes later, She stood up and saw Nichkhun still in His position, "Yah! Nichkhun!" She shouted.

"Shut up!" Nichkhun said that irritated the American Woman.

"Yah! You promised that You will focus on me while We are here!" She said and walk to Him, "Give that to me!" She was about to take the laptop from Him but Nichkhun quickly move away.

"I have an important thing to do, Tiff. Stop acting this way, Do whatever You want but don't disturb me.." He said and continue working.

Tiffany stared at Him, Nichkhun became so obsess with His work that She felt like He's not into Their relationship anymore. She don't feel the spark and excitement like before. "Do You still love me?"

Nichkhun smirked, "Are You gonna start with Your Drama? don't bother, I'm too busy to even listen to You." He answered, He then look at His girlfriend and saw Her looking serious. "I'm just kidding, don't be mad.." He said.

Tiffany then walk to His bag and take it, "Just go back Home.." She said and walked out of the room.

Nichkhun saw it and followed Her, "Yah!" He shouted and was dumbfounded when She saw Her throw His bag from the Balcony. He angrily walk to Her and held Her arms, "What the hell is wrong with you? You're such a brat do You know that?" He said but Tiffany look mockingly at Him.

"Get Your Bag and go home before I throw Your laptop.." She said.

Nichkhun sighed, "You should be thankful that I'm making time with you.. Do You know that I cancelled two meetings with multi-million dollar companies just to be here and do corny stuffs that You like? Do You realized how much sacrifice I'm making for You and You're here throwing my stuffs just to get what You want.. You're such a hopeless brat.." He commented and walk back to the room.

Tiffany followed Him, "Then why are You still dating me?" She asked. Nichkhun sit on the bed and get His other things, She made Him look at Her, "You know that I wanna settle down soon.. Do You have any plans of marrying me?"

Nichkhun sighed, "with that attitude of Yours, do You think someone would want to be Your husband?" He asked.

Tiffany then slap Him hard, "Then You should've told me earlier! I was already planning My future with You, Khun.."

Her Boyfriend stood up, "This will go nowhere.. Let's talk some other time, I'm really busy right now." He said and get His stuffs then walk away.

Tiffany followed Him and take His Laptop and run downstairs.

her Boyfriend held Her by the arm and made Her face him but got a hard slap from Her.

Tiffany continue to walk, "Stop Tiffany!" Nichkhun shouted while following His Girlfriend outside the Villa.

Tiffany throw His laptop in the Garbage Bin outside then walk back to the Villa, "I'm so done with You! You never prioritize me, Your Business is the most important thing to You!" She shouted and slap Her Boyfriend.

Nichkhun got mad, "I'm also done with Your childishness!" He shouted and got another slap from His girlfriend. "You are so selfish!"

"You are the selfish one! You should've told me You don't want me anymore.." Tiffany kept slapping and hitting him.

He then raised His hand in anger and was about to hurt His Girlfriend when Taeyeon held His arm.

"Don't.." The Shorter guy said, "Trust me, You'll regret it later on so don't hurt her." He said.

Nichkhun gritted His teeth and turned away, "This is too much, Tiffany." He said then walk away from them.

Tiffany then sit on the couch and cried. Taeyeon sit next to Her and pat her back.

"Just cry it out.." He said.

Tiffany covered Her face with Her hands, "I'm so tired with Him.." She mumbled.

The Helper then gave Her a glass of water. Taeyeon look at Her, He heard Them shouting and saw since He was in the living room.

"I need to talk to Him.." Tiffany said then stood up.

Taeyeon tried to stop Her but She's not listening so He just called Jessica and told Her what's happening.

He then walk to the Couple's room and knock, Nichkhun opened the door.

He smiled apologetically to the shorter guy, "I'm really sorry for the trouble.." He said.

Taeyeon tried to peek inside the room to see if Tiffany's okay, "Where is She?" He asked.

"On the bed.." Nichkhun answered, "I don't want to talk to Her if She's crying, She will only make me feel guilty for Her mistakes.. That's what She always do.." He said then walked downstairs.

Taeyeon walk inside and saw Tiffany still crying, "Do You want water?" He asked.

Tiffany sobbed, "I'm such a fool for believing that He is the right guy for me.." She said.

He sighed and rub Her back again, "You two should talk in a more calm way.. Talk about what You want for Your relationship, Your plans."

"I only want someone who can properly manage His time to His work, His Family and Me.. To Our future family.." She wipe Her tears away, "Nichkhun's family is also complaining of their time with Him.. And He will tell me that the problem here is me?"

Taeyeon just listened to Her, "He changed.. He's not the Nichkhun I used to know. He used to be the sweetest man and that's one of the reasons why I fell in love with Him.."

"You should rest, and When You wake up You two should talk things through and solve Your problems together.. You love Him right?" He asked and She nodded, "And I'm pretty sure He loves You too.. Don't worry, everything will be alright.." He smiled.

Tiffany smiled at Him, They are not friends but Taeyeon talks to Her like they know each other for too long.

"Thanks Tae!" She said.

Taeyeon nodded and stood up to let Her rest, He went out and saw Yuri outside the Door. "How is She? Did Nichkhun hurt her?" He asked.

"She's fine.. She will sleep now.." Taeyeon said then tap His shoulder. "NIchkhun didn't hurt her, don't worry." He said then walked downstairs.

He then saw Jessica talking to Nichkhun, He smiled and joined them. He sit beside Her and Jessica quickly hold His hand.

"Don't leave, Khun.. talk to Tiffany.." Jessica said.

Nichkhun sighed, "We always fight nowadays, She's so demanding.. and I don't know what's happening to Her.."

Taeyeon cleared His throat, "If I remember correctly, Tiffany wants to settle down soon.. maybe She wants You to propose to Her.."

The Guy shake His head, "I'm not planning on getting married and having babies soon.. I'm busy with the company.." He sighed, "But don't get me wrong, I love Tiffany.. it's just I really can't give Her the wedding if She want it soon.."

The Helper then walk to them holding Nickhun's laptop and hand it to Him, He smiled and take it. "Thanks.." He said then stood up, "Excuse me, I need to do something.." He said then walk to the Garden to continue working.

Jessica and Taeyeon were left in the living room, "How  was Your Family Day?" He asked.

The Blonde Woman look at Him and smiled, "The Kids enjoyed playing.." She said and played with His hands. "I'm sorry about Our cancelled date again.."

"It's okay, I understand.. the kids need You.." Taeyeon said and kissed the side of Her head.

She smiled hug Him sideways, "You are so amazing.. The Girl You will marry will be really lucky to have You.." She said.

"You are Lucky then!" He chuckled and returned the hug. "Where are the Kids?"

"They are in the Entertainment room.. We will have a movie date after dinner.."

"Oh.. We can still have an alone time.." He broke the hug and stood up pulling Her upstairs and brought Her to the Balcony, "Do You want beer, juice or anything?" He asked.

"um, just Juice, Thank You!" She smiled and Taeyeon walk to the Kitchen to get them juice and some snacks.

He went back upstairs and saw Yuri going out of His room, "Hi!" He said and the Tanned Guy just smiled at Him.

Yuri watch Taeyeon join Jessica in the Balcony and the two talk happily. He can see how the shorter Guy cares for His Former Girlfriend and Jessica seems so happy with Him.

He sighed and just walk downstairs to join the kids, He was happy the whole day since Jessica is with Him but now that they are back to the Villa, the reality kicked in, Jessica is Taeyeon's girlfriend now and not His.

------

The Next Day, They wake up early except for KhunFany. They were having Breakfast to start Their day before going to the Beach.

"Papa Yuwee, ahhh!" Mina said and lifted Her spoon to feed Her Uncle. Yuri smiled and opened His mouth and eat it. "Yummy?" She asked and He nodded.

Hyunbin copied Her and also raised His empty spoon and the tanned Guy pretended to eat something from it to make the little boy happy. "Hmm. Yummy!!" He said and the Baby Boy giggled.

Jessica smiled at how Yuri play with the Kids, She's happy that the Kids love to always be with Their Uncle.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter