Chapter 18: Let's Get Away!

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys!

It's up to You guys if You wanna skip some parts but You might also skip some important details.

Chapter 18:

"Come on, Guys! Move faster!" Tiffany yelled.

They are outside the Kwon Mansion waiting for Yuri, Jessica and the kids to go out but They are taking too long.

"Babe, patience.." Nichkhun said while busy with His laptop.

Tiffany crossed Her arms over her chest and look at Her Boyfriend.

"And You? Are You seriously working even in the car? During Your break? Seriously?" She asked.

Nichkhun sighed and just shake His head, "You are handling Your Business too, Tiff. You should understand me.." He said.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, "Why don't we just cancel this trip? You can just go back home and work Your off. I'm so done with You!" She angrily said. "I'm really gonna smash that laptop in front of You."

"You can't do that.." Nichkhun said.

Tiffany move closer to Him and grab His laptop, "Don't ever dare me!" She said.

She was about to throw the device outside the car when Her Boyfriend stop her and angrily take His laptop from Her.

"Stop being so childish, Tiffany! This is not cute anymore!" He shouted.

Tiffany glared at Him, "What? Childish? Asking for Your time and attention is childish? Really?" She asked.

Seeing His Girlfriend looks upset, Nichkhun put His laptop down and hold Tiffany's hand.

"Babe, I'm sorry.. I was just in Panic when I saw You about to throw my laptop.. You know how important this is to me, right?"

The American woman rolled Her eyes, "Yeah.. It's obvious.. Anyone can tell what's important to You and it's not me.."

Nichkhun sighed, "Let's not fight about this, Tiff. Don't You noticed? We've been fighting over the same thing for a few months now? And it's not good."

"I know.. But You're so into Your business and I feel neglected, Khun.. That's the truth.." She honestly said.

"I'm really sorry.. Okay, I'll stop using My laptop now.. I'll focus on You in this whole trip."

Tiffany didn't answer and just keep quiet, Taeyeon then arrived and greeted them.

"Hi!" He smiled.

Nichkhun waved at Him and Tiffany smiled, "Good to see You again." She said.

"Yeah.. Nice to see You too." Taeyeon said and take His phone and called someone. "Hi! I'm here outside with Tiffany and Nichkhun.. Yeah.. Alright.." He said then hang up. "They are coming now." He said and put His phone in His pocket.

Not long after, Yuri, Jessica and the kids went out. The Tanned Guy who looks so cool with His sunglass put their bags at the back of the car.

Nichkhun will drive and Tiffany is in the Passenger seat. Jessica settled Mina and Hyunbin to their Carseat.

Yoong get inside and sit at the back of the two Younger kids' seats. Yuri sit beside Him.

"Wear Your seatbelt, Yoongie." He said and help the little boy put on His seatbelt.

Jessica was about to get in when Taeyeon called Her. "Can You just ride in My car?" He asked.

All of them look at Him, "What? You're gonna bring Your car?" Jessica asked and Taeyeon nodded.

Jessica sighed, She actually want to be with the kids but She can't say no to Taeyeon. She then turned to the Kids, "I'll be with Uncle Taeyeon.. We will just follow You, okay?" She said.

"Nooo!!" Mina shouted. "Taengoo go away!" She said.

"Mina!" Yuri called in a strict tone, He already told the kids to stop saying bad things to other people especially Taeyeon but Mina is hard headed.

Mina pouted, "Taengoo, Taengoo take Momma Shika away." She said.

Jessica turned to Taeyeon, "Can we just go there in one car?" She asked then hold His hand, "Just leave Your car inside." She said and Taeyeon thankfully agreed.

Yuri get the remote control for the garage door and pressed it open. Jessica get in and sit beside Him then wait for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon drive His car inside, Yuri then thought of something silly. "What if I lock Him inside and leave Him? That will be funny.." He thought.

Jessica noticed Him smiling from ear to ear, "What's funny?" She asked and Yuri quickly changed His facial expression.

Taeyeon went out and Yuri closed the garage door, the shorter guy get inside and sit beside Jessica.

Nichkhun drive the car to Yuri and Tiffany's Hometown.

The car ride was pretty quiet, Only Mina's singing and Hyunbin's incoherent talking could be heard.

Yuri closed His eyes to stop Himself from looking at Jessica and Taeyeon's sweet moments. "Sleep, Yul.." He told Himself.

He didn't sleep the whole night in purpose so He can sleep during the whole trip. He did it knowing that He will only watch Sweet scenes from the two couples but His eyes don't want to sleep.

"I bought You something, I'll show You later.." He gritted His teeth after hearing it from Taeyeon.

He opened His right eye and saw Him massaging Jessica's right hand.

"! If I can just kick this Midget out of this car, I would've done it already.." He thought.

"Papa Yul.." Yoongie called and poke His arm.

He look at Him, "What is it?"

"Can Yoongie eat? I'm hungry."

Yuri reached for the paper bag at the back and get a bread and water, "Here.." He gave it to Him.

"Thank You, Papa Yul!" Yoong pouted His lips and Yuri lean down to let the little boy kiss Him on the cheek.

"You're welcome, My Boy!" He ruffled His hair and sit in a more comfortable position then just close His eyes again and tried to sleep.

Jessica on the other hand was enjoying listening to Taeyeon.

She wants to sleep but She also likes to talk to the shorter guy.

"Yeah, I talked to Sunny and She told me that Sooyoung is busy today." Taeyeon said then look at Jessica. "Are You sleepy? You can lean on My shoulder.." He said noticing the Blonde woman kept on blinking and yawning.

"No, I'm okay.." She pinch His cheek. "Ouch!" She groaned as She felt something heavy on Her head.

She turned to it and found Yuri sleeping, "Aish.." She gently take Yuri's head away but it keeps moving. "You're gonna have a stiffed neck later on.." She mumbled and reached for Her neck pillow at the back and put it around the sleeping guy's neck.

Yoong then saw Yuri and take the Neck Pillow from Him and use it to Himself.

Jessica saw it and hold Yuri's head and lean it on Her shoulder. Taeyeon then look at Them, "Do You want us to change seats?" He asked.

The Blonde Woman smiled and shake Her head, "It's okay.. Yuri is kinda heavy, You'll get numb.."

"Exactly, You'll get tired easily.. let me do it.."

Jessica hold Yuri's head to stay still on Her shoulder, "I'm okay, Taengoo.. I'm used to this.." She said.

Taeyeon sighed, He just nodded His head and just stayed quiet.

Jessica who's really sleepy stayed awake because of Yuri who is sleeping so soundly. She sighed and glance at Yuri. "You like sleeping on My shoulder, huh.. Do I look like a bed to You?" She thought and tilt Her head to lean on Yuri's head. "Gosh, I'm really sleepy.." She yawned and close Her eyes to sleep.

A Few Hours later, They Finally arrived to the Villa owned by Yuri's Parents, Taeyeon wake Jessica up.

"Sica, We're here.." He said.

The Blonde Woman scratch Her eyes and slowly opened Her eyes and sit straight forgetting that Yuri is still sleeping. " Oww!" She quickly hold Yuri's head and gently wake Him up, " Yul.." She called but Yuri is still sleeping soundly, She then cupped His face and tap His cheeks. "Kwon Yuri wake up!"

"Papa Yul.." Yoong helped Her.

Yuri groaned, Instead of sitting up, He buried His face on Jessica's shoulder and hug Her sideways. "I'm so sleepy.." He mumbled.

Jessica felt Her face heated up and Her heart paced so fast at the Familiar touch from Yuri but was brought back to trance when Taeyeon hold Her hand, "Let's go!"

She cleared and untangled Yuri's arms, "Kwon Yuri, We're here.." She called.

Yuri sit up and look at Jessica, He then remembered where They are. "Oh, Sica.. Y-Yeah.." He suddenly felt embarrassed but tried to act cool. "You're as soft as My bed.. I thought I'm in My room.." He smiled at Her and Jessica rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter