Chapter 17: Better in Time

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17:

Yuri and the Kids are in the room, The Kids just finished cleaning up and now preparing to Sleep.

The Tanned Guy was dressing up Hyunbin as the two kids are playing on the bed.

"Uncle Yuri, tomorrow I will show You my pretty classmate." Yoong said.

Yuri smiled, Yoong has a crush on His Classmate and He always tell Him stories about the Pretty little girl.

"What is Her name again?" He asked.

"Seohyun." the little boy quickly answered.

"She must be really pretty." Yuri said and Yoong nodded.

"Yes.. So pretty."

Mina then hug Her Oppa and pouted cutely, "Mina not pwetty fow Oppa.." She said that made Yuri laugh.

"Uww, Mina is jealous.."

Yoong kissed His sister's cheek, "Mina is so pretty too.. Like Seohyun."

"Pa.. Papaaa.." Hyunbin called while holding His flashcard.

Mina look at Her Brother, "Yuwee, Appa?"

Yoong nodded, "Uncle Yuri is Hyunbin's Papa.."

"Papa Yuwee!" Mina exclaimed.

Yuri smiled then look at the wall clock, It's almost nine in the evening and Jessica is not yet home.

He then turned to the kids, "You need to sleep now, Kids. Oh, wait.. I'll just make Your milk.." He said and walked out of the room.

He went back with the kids' milk, Yoong and Mina quickly finish it then crawled to Their spot and quickly handed Yuri the story book.

Hyunbin sit on Yuri's lap while holding His milk bottle.

The tanned Guy read them the story until the three of them fall asleep.

He put the book down and get His phone to check on the security cameras around the House.

He then saw a Car stopped in front of the gate, He bite His lips knowing whose car it is.

He saw Taeyeon hop off the car then run to the passenger side and help Jessica get off.

He was about to stop watching when He saw the two walking hand in hand. He grip on His phone tightly and look away after seeing Taeyeon leaned down to Jessica.

".. He's kissing My Sica.." He mumbled then look at His phone again, The two were exchanging hugs, Yuri gritted His teeth in anger then just turned his phone off and walk out of the room and walk to His, He laid down and sighed. "You'll be better in time, Yul.. You can do it.." He told Himself and sleep with a heavy heart.

------

"Kids, Aunt Sica will be going home late. Don't wait for me anymore and just have dinner and sleep without me, okay?" Jessica said while They are on Their way to School.

Yoong pouted, "Date with Uncle Taengoo again.. Why is Uncle Taengoo always there?" He asked.

"Shika wuv Taengoo, Taengoo big.. Shika don't wuv Mina and Oppa and Yoobin and Yuwee. Onwy Taengoo, Taengoo." Mina answered while looking outside.

"Goo, goo!!" Hyunbin squealed.

Jessica look at Yuri, "Are You teaching Mina those things?" She asked.

Yuri didn't look at Her, "the Kids are smart enough to know who You prioritize more, Jessica.. So don't ever blame me." He said then shake His head, "By the way, Me and My friends are planning to go out tonight.. So don't go home too late."

Jessica look at Him, "Nightclub?" She asked and He nodded, "And then what? Someone will call me again telling me that You are in trouble once again."

"then don't bother picking me up.. Your boyfriend might think something's going on between us.. I don't wanna be the reason of Your break up." He coldly said.

Jessica rolled Her eyes, She and Yuri always fight nowadays and one of the reasons is because of Yuri's sarcastic ways of talking to Her.

"Can You please stop talking to me that way?"

Yuri just look away and mumbled some incoherent words. She shake Her head Yuri always look annoyed with Her and She don't know what's happening to Him since He don't want to tell Her.

They arrived at the School, Jessica and Yuri hop off to say goodbye to Yoong.

"Enjoy School, Okay?" Jessica kissed Yoong.

"If Yoong gets five stars today, Will Aunt Shika stop going to Uncle Taengoo?" Yoong asked.

Jessica sighed and ruffled Yoong's hair, "Uncle Taengoo makes Aunt Sica happy.. Don't You want to see me happy?" She asked and Yoong pouted.

"Uncle Yuri can make Aunt Shika happy too.. Why not Uncle Yuri instead?"

"Things are complicated, Yoongie and You will never understand." She said and smiled at Him.

Yuri cleared His throat, "Are You gonna stay here forever? Because I'm a busy person, Jessica.." He said.

Jessica gritted Her teeth in annoyance, She stood up and let Yuri say goodbye to Yoong.

"I'll pick You up later, Big Boy. See You." He said.

"Yoongie!" Yoong's classmates called, "Your Mommy and Daddy are here again?"

The former couple were surprised to see Yoong nod and hold their hands. "This is My Momma Shika and Papa Yuri.." He said.

Jessica look at Yoong, "Yoongie.."

The little boy smiled and let go of Their hands, "Let's go!" He told His classmates then waved His hands to them, "Byebye!" He said and went inside.

Jessica shake Her head and get in the car and Yuri followed, "I'll talk to Him later, don't be mad." He told the American woman.

"I'm not mad at Him for calling me Momma, I actually felt good to hear it but He shouldn't be lying to His classmates.."

Yuri drive the car once again, "I will still talk to Him. Taeyeon might get upset if He hear it from Yoongie." He said bringing up the shorter guy's name once again.

Jessica massage Her head, "Oh, Godd! Taeyeon again.. Stop dragging Taeyeon's name in every topic, Kwon Yuri. It's irritating." She said.

"Oh, You're irritated with Your boyfriend?" Yuri smirked.

Jessica glared at Him, "No.. It's You who I'm irritated with.. So shut up."

"Whatever.." Yuri said and just focus on Driving.

------

"I'm really sorry, Taengoo.." Jessica said.

They are in the Car in front of the Kwon's Mansion, Jessica is apologizing for Their halted Dinner Date.

Taeyeon smiled and just nodded, "It's okay.."

"But I promise I'll attend Your family Dinner next week."

Taeyeon hop off the Car and run to the Passenger's side, He opened the car door and helped Her get off.

"Don't worry too much, It's okay.." He said.

They walk hand in hand to the gate, Jessica faced Him and smiled. "Call me when You get home.." She said.

"Of course!! Let's talk all night.." Taeyeon smiled.

"Yeah.. I will be alone with the kids tonight.. Talking to You will help me fall asleep."

The Short guy creased His eyebrows, "What? Why? Where's Yuri?" He asked.

"He's going out tonight.." She sighed.

Taeyeon cupped Her face, "Do You want me to stay the night here? I wanna make sure You're safe.. And of course the kids too." He said.

She smiled, Taeyeon never fails to make Her fall for him with His acts. "Don't worry too much, Mr. Kim.. I'll be fine.." She pinch His cheek. "Go home now.." She said then hug Him.

Taeyeon felt His heart skipped, Jessica is now initiating hugs and it makes Him really happy.

"I'll call You right away.." He whispered and break the hug. He cupped Her face and kissed Her forehead.

The American woman bite Her lips to prevent Herself from squealing, "Alright.. Drive safely, Taengoo.."

Taeyeon nodded and walk to the car, He rolled the window down and bid goodbye to Her one last time before He drive off.

Jessica went inside the house with a huge smile, She then saw Yuri and the kids having dinner.

"Hi Kids!" She greeted.

Yoong quickly run to Her and gave Her a hug, "Aunt Shika, I'm sorry." He said.

She caress His hair, "Sorry for what, Honey?"

"Yoongie lied.. I told My classmates Aunt Shika and Uncle Yuri are Yoongie's Momma and Papa."

She hold His hand and walk him back to the Dining, She then kissed the two kids.

Jessica sighed, it's nothing new to them since everyone in School thought that She and Yuri are the Kids' Parents. "Um, Why did You tell Your Classmates that We are Your Momma and Papa?"

Yoong pouted, "My Classmates always tell stories about Eomma and Appa.. and Yoongie is jealous."

Mina look at Them, "Why Shika and Yuwee can't be Momma and Papa? onwy Yoobin can caww Momma and Papa?" She asked.

Yoong nodded, "Yeah, Can We call Uncle Yuri and Aunt Shika, Momma and Papa?" He asked.

Yuri cleared His Throat, "Aunt Sica can't be Your Momma because She has U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter