Chapter 15: Sweet Talk

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

Tiffany is in the Restaurant waiting for Her Boyfriend to arrive, They will have a Date again after so long of not seeing each other.

She look at Her wrist watch then sighed, Nichkhun is late again. "He will never change.." She thought.

A few minutes later, Her Boyfriend arrived. Nichkhun was smiling apologetically at Her while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"You're late again!" She stood up.

Nichkhun kiss Her then hand Her the flowers, "I'm really sorry, Babe.. I was stuck in a heavy Traffic.." He explained and made Her sit.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes and motioned Him to sit across Her. "Traffic, Meeting, Delayed Flight, etc.. Khunnie, until When are You going to be late in Our dates?"

Nichkhun hold Her hand, "I'm really sorry, Babe. Don't worry, I'll spend time with You this whole week. We can go out of town or whatever You want, I'm all Yours." He promised.

Tiffany sighed, She can't stay mad at Her Boyfriend since Nichkhun is a really nice man.

"Alright.." She said that made Her Boyfriend smile.

"You really are the best Girlfriend in the world!" He giggled then kissed Her hand, "Um, I think We should order first, I'm hungry!"

The two ordered Their food and talk while waiting, Nichkhun talk to Her about the expansion of His Family's Business in the States and Thailand and all His Plans about the Company.

Tiffany kept nodding Her Head, She is handling into Their Family Business as well but She's not like Nichkhun who spend most of His time with Business.

Her Boyfriend is workaholic, His mind is always about Business.

"I'm really excited about this new business venture.. I hope this will be as successful as the previous launch.." He said.

Their food arrived, the Couple eat while talking about Nichkhun's favorite topic.

"And there's this new project about me-"

"Babe.." Tiffany cut him off.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Um, Remember the last time We talked, I told You I'm going to see a Doctor for check up?" She reminded Him.

Nichkhun nodded, "Oh, Yeah.. How was it? Are You okay?"

She smiled, "I actually went to an OB/Gyn to check if I'm pregnant.."

Nichkhun look at Her in shock, "What? You're pregnant?" He asked nervously.

Tiffany smiled at Him, "Congratulations, Babe.. I'm not pregnant.." She said then proceed on eating.

Nichkhun sighed in relief, He's glad that Tiffany is not pregnant since He's not yet ready to be a Father.

He look at Her and noticed that She looks disappointed. "Babe, are You sad?" He asked.

Tiffany sighed and crossed Her arms, "Kinda.." She answered truthfully.

She wanted to get married and have Kids soon but Nichkhun seems so busy with Business.

Her Boyfriend caress Her face, "We'll get there, Baby. Don't be sad.. We need to focus on what We have right now.. Babies can wait.. And We have to take all the opportunities given to us.." He said.

She smiled, Nichkhun is very business minded. "Of course.." She just said and drink Her wine, "By the way, Babe.. Since You are Mine for this week, can We spend it with the kids?" She asked.

Nichkhun smiled widely, "Of course! I miss playing with the kids and talk to Yuri too."

The American Girl smiled widely, this is what She likes about Her Boyfriend. He can be extremely busy but when She needs Him, He will stay with Her. "Thanks Babe!"

------

"Uh, Sica.. Can I invite You to come with Me in Our hometown this weekend?" Taeyeon asked His Assistant while They are in a Restaurant having Dinner.

Jessica smiled widely, "Why?"

"Um, It's My Grandmother's birthday and I want Her to meet You.." The Cute Guy said shyly, "But if You're busy, it's fine!"

Jessica take a deep breath, She actually have plans for the weekends and it includes Yuri and the kids.

She stared at Taeyeon and He is pouting that made Him look so adorable.

"Stop acting cute in front of me, Taengoo.. I'm melting." She giggled.

Taeyeon smiled and move His seat closer to Her then hold Her hands, "Will this work?" He asked then kissed the back of Her hands.

Jessica suddenly felt something inside Her that is unexplainable, Her heart beats incredibly fast with just a simple touch from Him.

"Are You going with Me?" He asked.

She smiled, "I'll think about it.." She said and Taeyeon nodded looking so sad, She somehow felt guilty for making Him sad.

"Alright.." He said and smiled at Her, "Say, You have a date with Yuri?"

"No.. Yuri and I are not going out alone.. We always have the kids with us.." She said then look at Him teasingly, "Are You jealous?" She asked then chuckled.

They are now so comfortable around each other, They tease each other and sometimes They are act sweet around each other.

Taeyeon look at Her, "What if I tell You, I am? I'm jealous of Yuri.."

She shake Her head, Taeyeon is very vocal and She actually likes it.

"Do You still like Yuri?"

She quickly shake Her head, "Who would want someone who gave You so much pain?" She sighed, "I'm done with Him, We're just trying to be okay because of the Kids."

"But You told me He's Changing to a better man now, You still don't like Him?"

Jessica chuckled, "Yeah, He's changing but that doesn't change the fact that He did something that brought me in so much heartache.."

Her Boss sighed, Jessica is obviously still protective of Yuri. She still don't want Him to know the real reason why they broke up but He knew it was Yuri's fault.

"But He's doing good with Kids, I like seeing Him play with the Kids.." Jessica added while looking somewhere else. "They look cute.." She said then cleared . "Um, Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She said then stood up and walk away.

Taeyeon who was left in Their table look at where Jessica went and sighed. "How are You going to tell Her You like Her without scaring Her?" He asked Himself.

He likes Jessica, He knew He's attracted to Her from the very first night they officially met and the reason why He offered Her to work with Him is to be close to Her and get to know Her more.

And after knowing Jessica for the past few months of working with Her, He knew that Jessica is the Girl He's been looking for. She is His ideal girl and He wants to be the Perfect man for Her but He don't know how to tell Her his true feelings about Her.

Jessica went back and smiled to Him, the two continue their Dinner and talk about just anything.

Taeyeon then cleared His throat, He wants to confess to Her now. He take a deep breath and hold Her hand.

"Sica.. I-I um.. I wanna tell You something.." He said.

Jessica nodded with a smile, "What is it?" She asked.

He wet His lips then look at Her straight in the eyes. "Sica.. I-I li-"

He was disturbed by the loud ringing of Jessica's phone.

"Wait.." Jessica said and pulled Her hands from Him, "Someone's calling.." She take her phone in Her bag and answered the call. "Hello, Yuri?"

Taeyeon sighed and just listen to Jessica.

"Sica, I'm sorry for disturbing Your date but the kids don't want to sleep without talking to You.." Yuri said, "Yah! Mina, I'm still talking to Aunt Sica."

"Mina, Mina now!" the little girl shouted. "Shika!! Mina hewe!"

The Blonde woman smiled after hearing Mina's cute voice. "What is it, Baby?"

"Mina mish Shika.. Shika go home and shweep now." She said.

"I will go home later, Sweetie.."

"Taengoo, Taengoo again?" Mina asked.

She chuckled, "Yes.. I'm with Uncle Taengoo."

"What 'bout Yuwee?" Mina asked but Jessica didn't answer, "Shika wuv Taengoo, Taengoo mowe.. Shika, Taengoo awwaysh date.."

Jessica wanted to laugh at Mina's jealousy over Taeyeon, "I talked to You this Morning right? Aunt Sica told You, I'm going out with Uncle Taengoo tonight.."

"Yesh, but Yoongie Oppa mish Shika too." The little girl said, "Oppa! Hewe phone Shika." She said.

"Aunt Shika.. Yoongie wants to see You." Yoong said. "Yoongie will tell Aunt Shika lots of stories about school.."

Jessica sighed, "Alright, Yoongie.. Aung Sica will go home now.." She said and look at Taeyeon who is quietly playing with His spoon. "Bye!" She hang up. "Taengoo, I have to go home now, the kids are looking for me." She said totally forgetting that Taeyeon has something to tell Her.

Her Boss nodded, "Let's go." He said and the two of them went out of the restaurant and drive to the Kwon Mansion.

"Thank you for tonight!" Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter