Chapter 13: Realize

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13:

Yoong is in His Classroom with His Classmates, their Teacher went out and left them with an activity for them.

"Yoongie, What are you doing?" His Classmates look at his drawing book. "What's that?"

"This is Our House.."

"Oh, this one is your Appa and Eomma?"

He shake his head, "No.. This is Uncle Yuri and Aunt Shika.. They live in one house with Yoong, Mina and Hyunbin.."

"Where is your Appa and Eomma then?"

His other classmates joined them, "Yeah, Yoongie, Why is your Appa and Eomma not coming here anymore?" another kid asked him.

"Because Yoongie's Eomma and Appa are dead.." His Girl classmate told them. "That's what Eomma told me.. Yoong's Uncle is always here because Yoong don't have Appa and Eomma anymore."

"When are they going home?"

"I don't know.." the little girl shrugged.

Yoong just focus on his drawing and didn't bother to answer His Classmates' questions about his parents since He don't know what to tell them.

"Look at My drawing! This is My Appa, my Eomma and my Dog.." He heard his classmate say.

Yoong stood up from his seat and walk to the corner, He sit down and just continue what He was doing. He wants to always be away from his Classmates since He don't want to talk to them that much anymore.

Their Teacher went back and checked their works, She asked them to tell them about their drawing one by one.

"Very Good, Minho.. You may now sit down.." She clapped her hands and look around, noticing that Yoong is alone in the corner again, the Teacher called the little boy. "Kwon Yoong! Come here and tell your classmates something about your drawing.."

The little boy reluctantly stood up and walk to his Teacher, He hand her his drawing book and walk back to the corner.

The Teacher smiled and opened it, "Let's see Yoong's work.. Oh this is a House.. Is this your house, Yoongie?" She asked and the little boy nodded his head. "And these must be your Baby Brother and Baby Sister.."

"Yes! And that's Yoong's Uncle and Auntie! Yoong don't have Eomma and Appa.." His Classmate said.

"don't say that, Taemin.. Of course, Yoong has Eomma and Appa.. They may not be with them but He has Eomma and Appa.." the Teacher said and look at Yoong who is just looking down.

"No, Teacher! My Eomma said, Yoong's Appa and Eomma are dead!"

The Teacher then closed Yoong's drawing book and put it on her desk, "Alright, We will play now! Everybody stand up.." She said.

Yoong stood up and just look at his classmates who are singing and dancing.

After their class, the Parents pick up their kids and as usual, Yoong was left alone with his Teacher.

Teacher Jeongyeon sit next to Yoong and gave him his Drawing Book. "Don't listen to what your classmates are saying about your Parents, okay?"

He just nodded then look at his Teacher, "Yoong always dream about Appa.." He said.

"Is it a good or a bad dream?"

"I don't know.. Sometimes Appa says 'Help Yoongie!!' and sometimes Appa wants Yoongie to come to him.." He told his Teacher.

Teacher Jeongyeon pat his head, "You should tell Your Uncle about it.."

"No.. Uncle Yuri is busy with work, Mina and Hyunbin. And also making good food.." He said.

"What about your Auntie.."

"Aunt Shika is also busy with Uncle Taengoo and Aunt Shika go home tired.. Yoong should keep it to Teacher Jeongyeon, right?"

His Teacher nodded, "Do you want to sleep or eat? You didn't eat your lunch again."

Yoong smiled, "Yoongie don't wanna eat.."

"Okay, just play then, call me when you need me, okay?.." She said and walk to her desk.

Not long after Yuri arrived, He picked up Yoong and bid goodbye to the Teacher.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" Yuri asked his Nephew while He is driving.

"No.. Just go to the office.." He answered.

Yuri nodded and just focus on driving, they arrived to the Company abd went straight to the office where the two now awakened kids are waiting.

"Oppa!! Mina dwaw, Appa and Eomma and Oppa and Yoobin and Mina!" the little girl showed her brother her drawings.

"You should only draw Uncle Yuri and Aunt Shika.." He said and sit on the couch.

Yuri sighed, They've been trying to talk to Yoong but the little boy is obviously keeping distance from them.

Jessica told him to not force Yoong to speak and make sure to be there for him.

"Yoongie, I'm gonna order some snacks, do you have a request?" He asked.

Yoong look at him, "Hmm.. Pizza for Mina and Hyunbin.."

"What about You?"

"Yoongie is fine.." He said and just watch TV.

"Okay.." Yuri said and called for delivery.

A knock on the door was heard, "Come in!" Yuri said.

The door opened, "Hi, Babies!" Tiffany came in with a box of fried chicken.

"Pany!" The kids called.

The American girl happily walk inside the office and put the food on the coffee table, "Yul!" She gave her Cousin a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"What's with you today?" Yuri asked.

Tiffany walk to the couch and joined the kids, "I bought chicken, let's eat. Yul, come here!" She said and kissed the kids.

The tanned guy joined them, "Why are you so happy? Did Nichkhun finally proposed to you?"

"No, not yet.. But I think We will get married sooner." She giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think I'm pregnant.." She happily told him.

"You're pregnant?"

"Not sure.. I'm gonna buy pregnancy test kit later.. I'm so excited.."

Yuri smiled at her, "You are so excited to have a family of your own.."

"Yeah.. I will call Khunnie and I will ask him to go back.."

"Congratulations in advance, Pany-ah!" Yuri hug his Cousin.

"Thanks!" Tiffany said then turned to the kids, "Oh, Why is Yoongie so quiet today?" She asked noticing the unusual behavior of her Nephew.

"Mina happy!" the little girl said.

Tiffany smiled widely, "Mina is always happy, but Why is Yoongie Oppa sad?"

Yoong just shake his head, Yuri then called him. "Come here, Yoongie.." He put the little boy on his lap, "Do you wanna visit your Appa?"

"No.." He said.

"Why?"

"Just no.."

Yuri kissed his cheek, "Alright, but if you wanna say something or if you wanna know something don't hesitate to ask us, alright?"

Yoong nodded and walk back to the couch, Yuri just watch them eat and bond with the energetic Tiffany.

"Oh, hey! Yul.. I saw Jessi's boyfriend the other night.."

"Huh?"

"the midget guy!" She giggled. "I saw him in the restaurant with his family, He's such a nice guy." She said.

"Oh, Yeah.. You two already met in the Mansion.." He mumbled.

"Yes!" She giggled then eat chicken, "Oh, by the way.. Is Jessi coming here?"

Yuri nodded, Jessica is going straight to the Company after her work for a couple of days now.

"seems like you two are in a good relationship now.."

"For the kids.." He answered and went back to his desk.

"Excuse me, Sir. Your food is here.."

Yuri walk to the door and get the food, He put it on the coffee table and the two younger kids quickly opened the box of pizza.

"Eat, Yuwee!" Mina shove the slice of pizza to Yuri's mouth. "Mina, Yuwee'sh Eomma.."

Tiffany laugh, Mina is so cute. "You will be a great Mom.."

"Yeah!"

Tiffany then went home after an hour leaving Him with the kids.

Yuri look at his wrist watch, He need to prepare to go home.

A knock on the door was heard, He didn't say anything and just waited for the door to open knowing who it is.

"Hi!" Jessica came in.

"Shika!!" Mina called and run to her followed by Hyunbin. "Eat Picha fwom Mina Eomma.." the little girl pulled her Aunt to the couch.

Jessica sit on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter